Need One Excel Template to copy to TWO Databases

Here's the problem:

Right now I have a one template (.xlt) and one excel database (.xls)
that works fine.  Now I want to create a second database so tha
whenever I enter in information into the template, it creates a copy i
both excel databases.

I could just create a new duplicate database and a duplicate templat
but that would require me entering in the information twice.  Since
enter in a lot of information, this is very undesirable.

Anyone please help me figure out how to link one template (.xlt) to
excel database files (.xls)

Steps already taken:

When the template wizard asked for a destination database, I even trie
putting in two file names separated by a ; but this just makes one fil
named (whatever; whatever.xls)  so any other suggestions would be ver
welcome.  I tried looking into the visual basic editor but the templat
file doesn't make the code it uses to link to the database available i
visual basic for the user to edit so I also drew a blank here

--
gildo4reald
gildo4realdo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2571

Excel not Access

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Excel 2007

copy my vb project... is it as easy as copying the directory..
Hi, I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the idea is i can play around with one, and not effect the original.. is it as easy as just using file explorer to copy the directory from say c:\project1 to c:\project2... or do the project files like forms etc have paths in them and therefore I can't just copy like this.. thanks "AussieRules" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uzrSvxp6KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the > i...

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Need help with Auto Filter

Opening Excel Workbooks

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

help with simple maths in excel

Excel Problem

Need Query Help