Need Hyperlink from Menu Page to work in email

I have a workbook with several tabs.  First tab is a "menu" type page
(summary of other pages).  Currently I have hyperlinks to all the other pages
from the menu page.  What I want to be able to do is copy the menu page into
an email and enable the users to click on the existing hyperlinks (whatever
adjustments needed) to go directly to their page of the workbook.  Using
Excel 2007.  Please advise how to do this and what changes may be need for
both options to work.

Delegate can see my private items doesn't work in Outlook 2007 SP2
Hi, We experienced the above problem on two Outlook 2007 SP2 client with manager and delegates permissions. On the manager side, we give delegate permissions and editor rights to all the 6 folders plus delegate can see my private items permissions. On the delegate side, we have added the manager as the additional / secondary mailbox. When the manager creates an private appointment, the delegate could not see the details of it (double click function is disabled). Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks. ...

Problems with creating a newsletter

multiple flyers per page?

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

printing 2 charts on single page

Sending Email #6

Hyperlink problem #3

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Need HELP! for Linking data

Need to add to current formula

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

Date function quit working

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Need macro help to close excel

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...