need help with formula on summary page

I need help setting up a formula on a summary page.  I have a ton of
worsheets that are all set up the same.  My summary page is set up
differently but I need the total off each tab linked back to my summary page.
 I am working in Column Q and the info I need is in cell F28 on each sheet.
An example of my formula now is    ='T-4-1'!$F$28.

Thanks in advance
Zach f
0
zachf (5)

Try this one Zach f
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"zach f" <zachf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EBBC383-B4C3-4B46-BE72-5D6E614D8ABB@microsoft.com...
>I need help setting up a formula on a summary page.  I have a ton of
> worsheets that are all set up the same.  My summary page is set up
> differently but I need the total off each tab linked back to my summary page.
> I am working in Column Q and the info I need is in cell F28 on each sheet.
> An example of my formula now is    ='T-4-1'!$F$28.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Zach f

0
rondebruin (3790)
8/31/2005 3:30:52 PM
Oops

This one
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ron de Bruin" <rondebruin@kabelfoon.nl> wrote in message news:%230Jg7DkrFHA.2996@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Try this one Zach f
> http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm
>

> --
> Regards Ron de Bruin
> http://www.rondebruin.nl
>

> "zach f" <zachf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EBBC383-B4C3-4B46-BE72-5D6E614D8ABB@microsoft.com...
>>I need help setting up a formula on a summary page.  I have a ton of
>> worsheets that are all set up the same.  My summary page is set up
>> differently but I need the total off each tab linked back to my summary page.
>> I am working in Column Q and the info I need is in cell F28 on each sheet.
>> An example of my formula now is    ='T-4-1'!$F$28.
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> Zach f

0
rondebruin (3790)

Adding custom pages to Windows Control Panel using MFC
Hi, Is there anybody know how to add a custom page to Windows Control Panel using MFC? I found some code on Internet but that was written in Win32 API. Also tried to find the material on MSDN but the content is pretty old (if I am correct) : http://msdn.microsoft.com/archive/default.asp?url=/archive/en-us/dnarvc/html/msdn_ntcplapp.asp Thanks. Is this what you're looking for? http://www.codeproject.com/shell/cpl.asp Tom <hugheslin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1145355183.002746.18420@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > Is there anybody know how to add a cus...

Missing scrolls bars in web pages created with FP
http://www.bglawns.com/directions_pinewood.htm For some reason this page opens in a new window when linked to from my site, which is fine, but now there are no scroll bars either eek! Also on the into page: http://www.bglawns.com/eahorc_main.htm and the main page: http://www.bglawns.com/eahorc.htm The scroll bars are now red, should be blue. Help? Regds - Deane In line "EAHORC" <EAHORC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E612EBDB-301F-4F2C-896A-7C012B6D607F@microsoft.com... > http://www.bglawns.com/directions_pinewood.htm > ...

HELP!!! Can't Apply Payment for Posted Invoice while Unposted in C
One user was entering in a transaction in the Sales Transaction Entry Window. She had not saved or put the transaction in a batch. The power went out, and she started up the computer when the power come back. She could not see the transaction in the Sales Transaction Entry for that Customer. She could see the transaction in the Collection Main window for that Customer but in the Unposted Sales. I tried to view the transaction from the SmartList but it is says it has been posted. So the user goes ahead and post thru the GL from the Series Post window. She still can not view t...

First post, need help guys!
Hi to all, I pasted together the below attachment. Can anyone help me with it. I need to know how to start a second grap 55% of the way up the original graphs axis. http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/Moxy1980/graph.jpg PS. I cant get the pic bigger but can mail if you leave a reply on th thread. Thanks again -- Moxy198 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Moxy1980's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2807 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47583 Moxy The second set of dat...

iserror and ifs nested formulas
Please help! I am trying to get the formula below to return a value to the cell ONLY if the answer to ((c30-$30)/g$30) is greater or less than 20%. I am using the below formula. =IF(ISERROR((C30-$G30)/$G30),"-",IF(((C30-$G30)/$G30)>ABS(20),((C30-$G30)/$G30)," ")) Thanks Try =IF(ISERROR((C30-$G30)/$G30),"-",IF(ABS(C30-$G30)/$G30>0.2,(C30-$G30)/$G30," ")) -- HTH Bob "Vicki" <Vicki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22EA6740-B9B9-4834-8AEA-217DD36C3B4D@microsoft.com... > Please he...

Create Second Page in Access2003 with Different Orientation (Portr
How do I create a second page in an Access2003 Report where the second page has a different orientation. The first page is in landscape and the second needs to be in portrait so that the mailing address is viewable for Windows envelopes. We tried to add a second page but it messed up the calculations and orientation of the from the first page. Any suggestions would be appreciated? Thank you, Mirsa With WindowsXP ...

Division help? #2
In MS Excel I would like to show a quotient in three separate columns such as 16/3 = 5 + 5 + 6. Can this be done? Please let me know a.s.a.p. I can't deduce the logic you are applying here. Can you post some more examples of what you want to input and how you would like the output to appear? Pete If you put 16 in A1, you can put this in B1: =int(a1/3) you can put this in C1: =b1 you can put this in D1: =a1-b1-c1 clayblay wrote: > > In MS Excel I would like to show a quotient in three separate columns such as > 16/3 = 5 + 5 + 6. Can this be done? Please let me know ...

RMS needs to add an Import Utility to the program
I think I speak for alot of people here. RMS should add an import Utility to the program. Every body needs to import some type of file from time to time. You pay enoght money for this and they know from the start that you will be importing data from your old POS system. Or like in my case, every year I have new items or a new supplier. and for me to get an Add in that may or maynot work is not good enoght. Jose -- Reynold Cycle I agree totally but, for me, the main attraction of RMS over similar solutions was the open SQL Server database and the ability to customise. You can downlo...

Need to extract data mid-string.
Here's what I have: \\lavaur4\PHIWEBEurope\SWAN_Swissco\Default.htm: 754And here's what I'm trying to get back: Swissco\Default.htmThe number of characters from the left will always be the same, 28. And thestring will always be trimmed after the ":" (colon). I'm struggling with how to use mid, left, right to get out what I need. Thanks in advance!Kellie-- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:19:27 GMT, KFox via AccessMonster.com wrote:> Here's what I have: \\lavaur4\PHIWEBEurope\SWAN_Swissco\Default.htm: 754> And here&...

Stack Charts? ? ? Please help
I am trying to produce a stack chart with a difference ! I Have got a list of depots which i want to analyse and four columns containing data (bit like below). Basically i want two stack "bars" for each depot. Depot, Days Outstanding, Turnaround Time, Ttl Tickets Opened, Cust - Planner 1-231 3 1 3 1 1-922 2 1 2 1 I want days outstanding and turnaround time in one stack and then the second stack will be the remaining two columns side by side. Is this possible ? ? ? Or should i add this to the list of questions for Bill? -- twiggy ---------------...

Re: Data Summary
Can we do the summary by defining a macro? The difficulty with the suggested solution : 1.I am not able to advance filter the unique data to a separate sheet. 2.Every day the data gets changed, so have to repeat the exercise daily and is very time consuming. Regards, Jimmy Joseph Subject: Re: Data Summary From: "Ardus Petus" <ardus.petus@laposte.net> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel In summary sheet, you can get the totals with a formula like: =SUMIF(Products!$C$2:$C$7,A2,Products!$A$2:$A$7) See example: http://cjoint.com/?fmkJhzVi8q To automate the production of ...

Need several text box templates
Hi, Am making a catalog over 80 pages. I love this program. My concern is with text boxes. I have a general text box template that is used for each new page. Works fine. But within that page is another text box or several that is filled in with color for emphasis. Not used on all pages but is a "subcategory" text box. Used as needed. I need to change the color and realize there is no way to make an acros-the-board-change. Or is there? So the first question is: 1) Can I change the format (fill-in) text boxes that are inside a text box all at once? 2) Can I make a template for a ...

Outlook 2002 needs to close error message
I am a new user and am using in combination with ACT!. Outlook 2002 does two things consistently which slows down my work: 1. 2-3 times an hour I receive the message "Outlook 2002 needs to close" this often happens in the middle of writing an email or saving contacts to ACT! 2. Each time I close out of Outlook it sends an error saying that it needs to restart the session, do I want to send a report? (I've sent dozens.) I end up waiting for the restart and then closing which it does promptly. How do I eliminate these problems, especially #1? Thank you ...

Dynamic Chart :S please help me !!!
Damn , I'm getting so confused with this so please help!! This is what I want to do. I've got one databasetab with this column : week1 week2 week3 week4 object1 3 4 5 45 object2 43 34 43 43 object3 88 554 object4 and so on. Now ik want on another Sheet a box where I can fill in the wee number and than a chart wil show only the numbers of that week as: WEEK # 1000 500 0 -----------------------------------------------------------------...

Thank you for some wonderfull help
Hi all Just a word of much appreciation to 2 wonderfull guys (Oliver Moazzezi and Mark Arnold) for helping me to implement RPC over HTTP.Specially Oliver who really replied everytime i posted. You are stars and made my lifE alot easier. now i can help some other administrators also who i know is struggling to implement this wonderfull feature of exchange. thanks once again guys. The only "sort of " error i still get is that "Outlook is trying to retrieve data from your exchange server" but i assume its because i'm working from a "not so fast wireless conne...

IF/OR formula
I have this formula in a cell: =IF(H71>0.99,(K71/RIGHT(F71,3))/H71,"n/a") I also want to apply this formula to the same cell: =IF(F71="XL","--","") Both formulas work independently, but the first one is for if NUMBERS are entered in column F and the second formula is for if specific TEXT is entered in column F. How could I combine these two formulas? I think I need to have the formula first identify the type of contents in column F in order for this to work...? Thanks. Would =IF(ISNUMBER(H71),IF(H71>0.99,(K71/RIGHT(F71,3))/H71,"n/a&quo...

Is Access the right program for our needs?
My company is in need of a data storage program that can merge information into Microsoft Word documents. We need a few different libraries with contact information for clients, companies, and third party contacts. Next we either create a Word document or scan and convert a PDF to Word in order to insert the Client's and/or Company's information in the designated field locations. We are hoping that we can import the Client's and/or Company's information from a database(Access), and that we can set up the word doc (or template) so that a different Company and Client can b...

Formula #68
Hello, When ever I type a formula in a cell (For Ex: =sum(A63:A77)), I see the formula in the cell. I am not able to see the value (result) of the formula. I am not sure what setting was changed and how it was changed. Can you please let me know how to revert the settings so that I can see the resultant value of a formula in the cell? Thanks and Regards, Charles 1. clear the cell 2. Format > Cells... > Number > General 3. retype the formula (DON'T PASTE IT FROM ELSEWHERE) Your problem is probably that the format is Text. Good Luck -- Gary''s Student "Cha...

Need Help... 03-07-10
I have two tables TblEmp and TblEmpService with a common field EmpID. TblEmp has the fields: EmpID, EmpName and Site. A form is attached to this table to enter new or edit existing employee. TblEmpService fields are : EmpID, EmpName, ServiceType,Site..etc I made a form based on TblEmpService in which all the fields is there from tblEmpService. What I want is that if I put Employee ID in the EmpID text Box the Employee Name should come in the EmpName text Box from the TblEmp. Also this Emplyee ID should store in the TblEmpService. Thanks & Regards, hi Nad, On 07.03.201...

Which formula do I need?
Hi! Would appreciate any help you can send my way: I have a sales spreadsheet showing sales per month for last year versus the current year. The data is input for all of last year and the data for the current year would be available through the current month. There are totals at the end of each row and I'd like the total for the prior year to add through the current month. Example: First Row: JAN thru DEC sales Second Row: JAN thru AUG sales The total column for the first row would only add the sales from JAN - AUG. I tried using SUMIF but don't think I...

Exchange disaster recovery help
I was wondering I have a client thats wants to have a disaster recovery site where if site A goes down site B will be able to handle his mail needs. My real question is can exchange some how replicate the data store to a 2nd site so that site B will have all of the same data in case of a disaster? I know I can do clustering but that would be in the same physical location not in seperate location if I am not mistaken. Any ideas would be great you can also do stretch clustering, which is geographically spanned cluster nodes in different locations...but it is quite expensive and the replica...

Need more columns #3
Thank you all for your replies and your suggestions -- LoucaGree ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LoucaGreen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1210 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26719 ...

Page Layout Question
Hi - I am trying to create an invitation that is a half of a page. I want the half page folded in half to show a picture on the front and then when you open it, the details on the page on the right. I can't figure out how to set this up...everything that I try makes it so I have to fold the page in fours instead of just in half. Any suggestions on how to set it up this way? Thanks! Set it up as a booklet. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Carol" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Outlook 2007 help problem

Insert Page Break
Is it possible to insert a page break automatically when specific text is encountered in row A. This report is hundreds of pages long and I need an automatic page insert macro. Can someone give me the syntax of a macro if the specific text is "Break"? Thanks for any help. -- Don Rountree Hi Don Try Sub Macropagebreak() For Each CELL In Range("A:A") If CELL = "BREAK" Then CELL.Rows.Select ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.HPageBreaks.Add Before:=ActiveCell Else End If Next End Sub "Don" wrote: > Is it possible to insert a page break automatically ...