I need help.

I'm having a very difficult time creating a sequence of list which change based on the item selected on the main list, lets call it the index:

The Index list, the first list, would define vendors. In this case Hotel Companies (e.g Hilton, Marriott, Sheraton).

The following list, the 2nd list, would define properties, but the properties would vary based on which hotel company is selected (e.g. If Hilton, then "The Plaza, the Waldorf Astoria. If Marriott, then Marriott Marquis, Marriott Convention Center etc etc...) on list #1.

And Last but not least, the 3rd list would show the categories available from the selection made from list #2 (e.g. Run of the house, Suite, Penthouse).

I've gone and created colums listing all of the above, but I can't figure out how to set conditions on each list so I can sort out the correct information.

Also note that each drop down will not be adjecent to each other they may be placed in all different areas of the page.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

0
tamato43 (40)

Have a look here:

http://contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html

Biff

0
biffinpitt (3172)

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Help Required

Need HELP! for Linking data

Help with Registration

Need to add to current formula

Sizing drop down validation box
I have a form with lots of drop down validation boxes, many of them are Yes,No,N/A or Pass,Fail,N/A so one a narrow box is required but all the drop downs are about three inches wide. Once I accidentally go them to the right size and saved the file, closed it, then re-opened and the drop downs were really wide again. Does anyone know have to set the width, I always thought they were the same width as the cell they pop from but not the case. Wayman Those extra wide dropdown lists appear occasionally, usually if cells on the worksheet have been merged (not necessarily the cell with t...

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel

Help with simple(?) VBA function

If Then Help!!!!
Hi! I'm stuck. I have a working macro but it needs a small tweek. The macro executes a find statement and performs calculations from the find to the end of the column. The problem is when nothing is found. I need an if statement or suggestion on how to tell it to skip the calculations if there is nothing found. This is what I have so far(with no if's): Cells.Find(What:="RIM", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas _ , LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate Selection.End(xlToRi...

Odd e-mail duplication problem

Integration Transactions Pls help
Can anyone let me know how much time does the integration manager takes to upload a 10,000 lines(SOP) into GP There are two methods of importing SOP transactions. One uses the SQL optimized adapter and one does not. The method used depends upon the data you would need to map. There are some fields and business logic not available with the SQL adapter. But, assuming you are using the SQL adapter, you should be able to import 10,000 transactions in about 60 minutes or less. If you are using the other one, start it and go home for the night. It will take hours. If you have some reso...