Need help grouping charts

I have identical charts which occur on multiple sheets. Is there any wa
to group them for editing?

When I group the sheets themselves, it seems to deactivate the charts

I tried doing it with a macro as an alternative and then flipping th
sheets one by one and keying the macro, but I get a message box with:

"Run-time error 1004", "Unable to get the ChartObjects property of th
worksheet class".

Does anyone have any ideas

--
Izz
Izzy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1082

Help Urgent!! Replying with multiple mailboxes
I have a client with 9 domains and is able to download to the them all and route to her mailbox. the question i want answered, is there any posible way she can reply via each of those mail accounts. like for example, if she has abc.com, adb.co.uk, abv.de, how does she reply with each of them individually or choose which one to use. thanx Look into this: http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.shtml Nue "eamon" <eamon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02DD235D-0ED6-434D-A730-CB8DC7AE627D@microsoft.com... >I have a client with 9 domains and is able to download...

Create an Address List Based on Group Membership of Users
Hello, I'm trying to do what is described in Knowledge Base Article - 321723; however, in step 5a I don't have the Group Membership option to click on. Any other ideas as to how to go about creating address lists based on group membership of users? Hmmh, I'm not sure why it doesn't show up in yours but you could also create a custom ldap filter to do the same thing. In this example that I created for someone else, we return a list of all users, groups, public, folders, contacts that do not have a mailnickname beginning with dallas. See article 255602 for more on ldap ...

HELP!!! Can't Apply Payment for Posted Invoice while Unposted in C
One user was entering in a transaction in the Sales Transaction Entry Window. She had not saved or put the transaction in a batch. The power went out, and she started up the computer when the power come back. She could not see the transaction in the Sales Transaction Entry for that Customer. She could see the transaction in the Collection Main window for that Customer but in the Unposted Sales. I tried to view the transaction from the SmartList but it is says it has been posted. So the user goes ahead and post thru the GL from the Series Post window. She still can not view t...

Scatter chart
I would like to make a scatter chart on basis of percentages that I have in 1 column. This is possible with the regular scatter chart. However, now I would like to have style/color of the marker of each observation to vary depending on their value in another column. So the chart should consist of all observations with the style of the marker defined by the value in another column. Is this possible? Burger - An Excel XY (Scatter) chart type is usually used to show the relationship between two variables. The data are pairs of values for each observation, usually an "independent"...

First post, need help guys!
Hi to all, I pasted together the below attachment. Can anyone help me with it. I need to know how to start a second grap 55% of the way up the original graphs axis. http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/Moxy1980/graph.jpg PS. I cant get the pic bigger but can mail if you leave a reply on th thread. Thanks again -- Moxy198 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Moxy1980's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2807 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47583 Moxy The second set of dat...

Chart using Macro
I have several sheets having similar data for different lanes. I have a macro which can create a graph I want with different series plotted in different forms for source data on a particular sheet. I want to be able to create a graph for the active sheet. How do I use ActiveSheet data as source data for the gaph. ...

Outlook 2003 Group View
Outlook 2003 currently groups by the day. Is there any way to set up group by the week instead of the day. Any advice would be appreciated. "Jerry" <Jerry@nospam.com> wrote in message news:Xns9B8E80E2D9C6Ajonseynospamherecom@216.196.97.131... > Outlook 2003 currently groups by the day. Is there any way to set up > group > by the week instead of the day. I don't think that's possible. The "Group By Date" filter will show you "Last Week", "Two Weeks Ago", "Three Weeks Ago", and "Last Month" as well as ...

Off the chart Graph labels, that don't show up?
I have am using a bar graph and one bar is off the scale. In the 2003 version of excel the label for that bar becomes invisible, in older versions I could just move the label down so that it can be seen. I can click on the label and if I highlight it i can see the number, but I cannot get it to show on the graph. Has anyone run into this problem? You could add a series to hold a label within the chart: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/OutlierLabels.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Dawn&q...

Division help? #2
In MS Excel I would like to show a quotient in three separate columns such as 16/3 = 5 + 5 + 6. Can this be done? Please let me know a.s.a.p. I can't deduce the logic you are applying here. Can you post some more examples of what you want to input and how you would like the output to appear? Pete If you put 16 in A1, you can put this in B1: =int(a1/3) you can put this in C1: =b1 you can put this in D1: =a1-b1-c1 clayblay wrote: > > In MS Excel I would like to show a quotient in three separate columns such as > 16/3 = 5 + 5 + 6. Can this be done? Please let me know ...

RMS needs to add an Import Utility to the program
I think I speak for alot of people here. RMS should add an import Utility to the program. Every body needs to import some type of file from time to time. You pay enoght money for this and they know from the start that you will be importing data from your old POS system. Or like in my case, every year I have new items or a new supplier. and for me to get an Add in that may or maynot work is not good enoght. Jose -- Reynold Cycle I agree totally but, for me, the main attraction of RMS over similar solutions was the open SQL Server database and the ability to customise. You can downlo...

5.5 to 2003 Distribution Group ADC
Question: If Distribution Lists contain astrick's in the display name, alias name, directory name, ie: "* All Users", is there any problem with the ADC not being able to replicate to Active Directory/E2k3? I remember reading something a while back on this, but can't find any information on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in Advance! Scott ...

Need to extract data mid-string.
Here's what I have: \\lavaur4\PHIWEBEurope\SWAN_Swissco\Default.htm: 754And here's what I'm trying to get back: Swissco\Default.htmThe number of characters from the left will always be the same, 28. And thestring will always be trimmed after the ":" (colon). I'm struggling with how to use mid, left, right to get out what I need. Thanks in advance!Kellie-- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:19:27 GMT, KFox via AccessMonster.com wrote:> Here's what I have: \\lavaur4\PHIWEBEurope\SWAN_Swissco\Default.htm: 754> And here&...

Stack Charts? ? ? Please help
I am trying to produce a stack chart with a difference ! I Have got a list of depots which i want to analyse and four columns containing data (bit like below). Basically i want two stack "bars" for each depot. Depot, Days Outstanding, Turnaround Time, Ttl Tickets Opened, Cust - Planner 1-231 3 1 3 1 1-922 2 1 2 1 I want days outstanding and turnaround time in one stack and then the second stack will be the remaining two columns side by side. Is this possible ? ? ? Or should i add this to the list of questions for Bill? -- twiggy ---------------...

Need several text box templates
Hi, Am making a catalog over 80 pages. I love this program. My concern is with text boxes. I have a general text box template that is used for each new page. Works fine. But within that page is another text box or several that is filled in with color for emphasis. Not used on all pages but is a "subcategory" text box. Used as needed. I need to change the color and realize there is no way to make an acros-the-board-change. Or is there? So the first question is: 1) Can I change the format (fill-in) text boxes that are inside a text box all at once? 2) Can I make a template for a ...

Add more than one series to a pivot chart using VB MS Access continued...
I'm trying to programmatically create a stacked bar pivot chart. Using "Programming Microsoft Office Access 2003" by Rick Dobson, I've created the chart. However, it doesn't distinguish between the different values for the series. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to create a chart using one column containing three values for the series? Essentially, this is a continuation of a previous post: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.access.formscoding/browse_thread/thread/e23f3506a6d561a0/674295d410a71cf9%23674295d410a71cf9" Any help is greatly appre...

Outlook 2002 needs to close error message
I am a new user and am using in combination with ACT!. Outlook 2002 does two things consistently which slows down my work: 1. 2-3 times an hour I receive the message "Outlook 2002 needs to close" this often happens in the middle of writing an email or saving contacts to ACT! 2. Each time I close out of Outlook it sends an error saying that it needs to restart the session, do I want to send a report? (I've sent dozens.) I end up waiting for the restart and then closing which it does promptly. How do I eliminate these problems, especially #1? Thank you ...

when inserting a chart excel is saying i cannot add any new fonts
When I attempt to insert a chart i am getting a message which says,"no new fonts may be added to this workbook". I am adding it to a billing process and I did the first 100 or so before it began this doing this, I am not adding any new fonts but I am getting this message, any suggestions on what is the cause so I can overcome it? I've described the problem and fix here: Error: "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltier...

Dynamic Chart :S please help me !!!
Damn , I'm getting so confused with this so please help!! This is what I want to do. I've got one databasetab with this column : week1 week2 week3 week4 object1 3 4 5 45 object2 43 34 43 43 object3 88 554 object4 and so on. Now ik want on another Sheet a box where I can fill in the wee number and than a chart wil show only the numbers of that week as: WEEK # 1000 500 0 -----------------------------------------------------------------...

How do I enter temperature symbol in a chart legent
Can someone help me to enter a superscript font (temperature symbol) in a Excel spreed sheet legend box. The degree symbol ° is not a superscripted character, it's a regular character in many common fonts. Hold down ALT while pressing 0176 on the numeric keypad. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ DS wrote: > Can someone help me to enter a superscript font (temperature symbol) in a > Excel spreed sheet legend box. Thank you Jon, you are great !!! "DS" wrote: ...

Thank you for some wonderfull help
Hi all Just a word of much appreciation to 2 wonderfull guys (Oliver Moazzezi and Mark Arnold) for helping me to implement RPC over HTTP.Specially Oliver who really replied everytime i posted. You are stars and made my lifE alot easier. now i can help some other administrators also who i know is struggling to implement this wonderfull feature of exchange. thanks once again guys. The only "sort of " error i still get is that "Outlook is trying to retrieve data from your exchange server" but i assume its because i'm working from a "not so fast wireless conne...

Is Access the right program for our needs?
My company is in need of a data storage program that can merge information into Microsoft Word documents. We need a few different libraries with contact information for clients, companies, and third party contacts. Next we either create a Word document or scan and convert a PDF to Word in order to insert the Client's and/or Company's information in the designated field locations. We are hoping that we can import the Client's and/or Company's information from a database(Access), and that we can set up the word doc (or template) so that a different Company and Client can b...

Need Help... 03-07-10
I have two tables TblEmp and TblEmpService with a common field EmpID. TblEmp has the fields: EmpID, EmpName and Site. A form is attached to this table to enter new or edit existing employee. TblEmpService fields are : EmpID, EmpName, ServiceType,Site..etc I made a form based on TblEmpService in which all the fields is there from tblEmpService. What I want is that if I put Employee ID in the EmpID text Box the Employee Name should come in the EmpName text Box from the TblEmp. Also this Emplyee ID should store in the TblEmpService. Thanks & Regards, hi Nad, On 07.03.201...

Exchange disaster recovery help
I was wondering I have a client thats wants to have a disaster recovery site where if site A goes down site B will be able to handle his mail needs. My real question is can exchange some how replicate the data store to a 2nd site so that site B will have all of the same data in case of a disaster? I know I can do clustering but that would be in the same physical location not in seperate location if I am not mistaken. Any ideas would be great you can also do stretch clustering, which is geographically spanned cluster nodes in different locations...but it is quite expensive and the replica...

Which formula do I need?
Hi! Would appreciate any help you can send my way: I have a sales spreadsheet showing sales per month for last year versus the current year. The data is input for all of last year and the data for the current year would be available through the current month. There are totals at the end of each row and I'd like the total for the prior year to add through the current month. Example: First Row: JAN thru DEC sales Second Row: JAN thru AUG sales The total column for the first row would only add the sales from JAN - AUG. I tried using SUMIF but don't think I...

Need more columns #3
Thank you all for your replies and your suggestions -- LoucaGree ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LoucaGreen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1210 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26719 ...