Need easy way to remove time from a cell

I have a list of cells that have a date and time in each cell.  I nee
an easy way to remove the time, but leave the date.  For example, th
cell may have 12/29/2003  5:39:57 PM.  I only want 12/29/2003.  When
try to format the cell, it looks correct, but the time is still on th
formula bar.  Any ideas?
Thanks

Hi
one way (if your time is stored in A1)
=INT(A1)
format this result as date

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
> I have a list of cells that have a date and time in each cell.  I
need
> an easy way to remove the time, but leave the date.  For example, the
> cell may have 12/29/2003  5:39:57 PM.  I only want 12/29/2003.  When
> try to format the cell, it looks correct, but the time is still on
the
> formula bar.  Any ideas?
> Thanks!
>

> ---

frank.kabel (11126)
2/16/2004 11:10:46 PM
Thanks Frank...that works

How to remove a master category
How do you delete a master category once it's been created and no longer needed for a contact or calendar entry? ...

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Single click selects multiple cells

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Need HELP! for Linking data

question about Time

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

Short time vs short date

Need to add to current formula

Need macro help to close excel

Manual removal of SFO 1.2?
Is there a known process for manually uninstalling this thing? I won't bore you with the mundane details, suffice to say, I cannot log in as the installing user and uninstall this thing. Please tell me there is a documented manual removal process. -- ..NET Nobody / C# Proponent I know it sucks but if you cannot log in as the installing user - its borked - if you deleted the profile for the installing user re create it - its a permissions thing/bug if you deleted the user from AD - recrete it - it is faster than re installing XP from scratch - "Chris S" <ChrisS@di...