need cell validation formula help

I need some assistance with creating a formula to use in validating cells on
a time card worksheet.

Here is what I need:

For a particular day, the sick,vacation, and personal time entered can not
make the total hours for the day more than 8.

for example, if I work 8 hours today, I can not enter any of the other time.
 Or if I only work 4 hours today, I can only have up to 4 hours of other time.

I already have a rule that will not allow the total number of sick, vaction,
and personal time not sum to be more than 8 hours a day.

Can someone help me please?
0
adear11 (1)

if cell is text move left one column

Prevent clicking on a cell

Trouble with Excel 2000 Help file
Running Excel 2000. When I click on "See Also" at the top left of my Help screen, I get an internet explorer error message: "An error has occurred in the script on this page" Line1, Character 1. It goes on with some other stuff. Also, at the top of the page, I don't see hyperlinks anything else, but I see two little blue squares with a dot in the middle of each, which I usually associate with images that don't download. I seem to have my help files confused. I've tried reinstalling Office, but that doesn't help. I've gone to the microsoft support w...

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Event ID: 8270 ,LDAP Error--Need help to fix it..
Event Type: Error (win2000 Srv+exchange2000) Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8270 Computer: Exchange_2000_Server_Name Description: LDAP returned the error [b] Administration Limit Exceeded. dn: "GUID=8F37136AFCEE0B41BDD353B78F8E6067" changetype: Modify mail:USER1@Domain_Name.Domain_Suffix proxyAddresses:MS:NET/PO/User1 : CCMAIL:User1, PO at NET : SMTP:USER1@EMAIL.Domain_Name.Domain_Suffix : X400:c=US;a= ;p=Exchange_Org_Name;o=Exchange_Site_Name;s=Last_Name;g=First_Name; : smtp:USER1@MAILLIST.Domain_Name.Domain_...

crm consultant needed asap

Separating Date and Time in a cell

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

Help With Margin Formula

GETPIVOTDATA data_field help

Automatic changes in cells

Help!!!!
I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 sp6a. Norton Anti- virus deleted my edb.log file. I have done an on-line restore with Arcserve 2000 and now my directory service won't start. getting 1166 internal processing error. I have been to support and could find anything that helped. Thanks in advance You may want to run eseutil /mh <drive and path to your dir.edb and include the dir.edb > c:\edb.dmp. Find this file and see if your dir is also inconsistent. If so you will need to restore your dir. -- Nan Bennett (MSFT) Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail...

Calculating on alphabetic cell content

Sorting Cells by Colors