Need Archive help

I've recently set up a few worksheets(with the very impressive minds of the
people here) that has four consistent formulas across every row. Now Im
trying to be able to cut and paste a row to an archive without losing the
formulas or the formulas staying in their columns. Is this possible?  Or do I
have other options, such as linking the worksheet so that it will archive
itself? I really dont know how to save or move this info without having to
delete the non formulated cells and then adjusting the whole worksheet.
Any help comes highly appreciated
Thank you
Bryan Bloom

Lost Word Document-Need Help!
I was working on an downloaded file from an email and when completing the word document, I accidentally saved it to the Temp Internet Files Folder and now can not retreive the document, and it seems that the document could be a hidden file. Has this ever happened to anyone and/or would you be able to provide advice? ...

Help needed in transfering VC++ program to WWW
Hello, i have a program written in VC++ using MFC.i want this program to be available on WWW.can any one suggest how can i make it. Is there any tools in visual studio so that i can easily make it available on WWW or i have to again write the complete program on .net or PHP. even if i have to write the complete program which is easiest way to make it and which one is the best either .net or PHP. Thanks in advance Shobha Most programs written with MFC are intended to be run on the local computer in a Windows environment. Applications on the Internet are often a combination of code exe...

Please help to recover missing file
I am faced with a strange problem. I was working with worksheet in Excel when there was a power shutdown. The worksheet was in saved condition. When power resumed my worksheet simply vanished. Now whenever I try to access the worksheet I get the message that worksheet could not be found. As my pc is window xp pro. the worksheet should have saved itself as it does in word program. I have cheeked Recycle Bin and ran search program without any success. Is there any way to retrieve the file. TIA. Where was the file when you accessed it before the power failure? On your hard drive? On a flop...

HELP! My Entourage Calendar Events Are Off By A Day
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3261664043_469456 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Every single one of my calendar events have suddenly shifted by a day. All of the yearly birthday events as well as one time only events, both those in the past and future are now shown in the box on the day earlier (ie if a birthday is on May 26 it is instead shown in box on May 25). When I click on the event, the shows the correct date in the d...

RPC over HTTP problem... Please help
I'm trying to setup RPC over HTTP but for the life of me I can't get it to work. Environment Exchange on non DC win 2003 SP1 DC and GC on win 2000 SP4 I have follows all the instructions to the letter in the following articles. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb124876(EXCHG.65).aspx http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Implementing-RPC-over-HTTPS-single-Exchange-Server-2003-environment.html http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/ISA-Firewall-Publishing-OWA-RPC-HTTP-Single-IP-Address-Part1.html I've also followed all the troubleshooting suggestions. Yet I ca...

I need help with building a relationship with Smart art
i have to bullet points in different boxes in my smart art hierarchy chart that I need to connect to one lower level bullet. For example: Below I need both of the "C"s to connect to the "D". Is this possible to do in Smart Art, or am I just going to have to draw a line to make them connect? A B C D A B C ...

Free Help desk software with source code
Am looking for FREE help desk software built in Access that comeswith the source code? I have found many free help desk softwareproduces and a couple built in Access but none with source code. Sofar the one I like best is called SomeHelp.Bob There is a Service Call Management database template (Access) from Microsoft Downloads which you can modify to suit your needs:http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/templates/CT101426031033.aspx-- HTHVan T. DinhMVP (Access)<bobalston9@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1173550171.693114.210530@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...> Am looking for FREE help d...

Resource hours for recurring tasks, please help
My project has a daily sync meeting where we meet for one hour every workday morning. I set up a recurring task, information below: Duration: 1h Recurrence pattern: Daily, recurring every 1 workdays Range of recurrence: Start: Thu 1/7/10, End by: Fri 5/7/10 Calendar: Standard The problem is that my Task view now show each Resource assigned to this meeting as having 689h of work apiece. What went wrong and how can I fix this? Well that's certainly not what you wanted is it. You can highlight all the tasks and change their task type to fixed duration (that will fix you...

Outlook 2003 mail question
Hi! I have Office 2003 and when I receive mail with a link, it opens up My Documents and the box says "Locate Link Browser". The link I want also opens, but how do I get rid of My Documents? Thanks so much! Point it to IEXPLORE.EXE -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Terri" <phiter@mail.com> wrote in message news:eR8j6zdvEHA.1300@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi! > I have Office 2003 and when I receive mail with a link,...

Outlook email error,host "SMPT"could not be found....help!!!
When I try to send a email on Outlook, the error reads host "SMPT" could not be found and to make sure I have the server name correct, the account is set up as pop3.netzero.com (default) what am I doing wrong? Jane wrote: > When I try to send a email on Outlook, the error reads host "SMPT" > could not be found and to make sure I have the server name correct, > the account is set up as pop3.netzero.com (default) what am I doing > wrong? Check your *outbound* mail server settings. SMTP is "Simple Mail Transfer Prototcol" and is how your computer wi...

Help: Outlook 2003 stops retrieving messages
Hi, I recently upgraded to a new laptop with a fresh install of Office 2003 / Windows XP SP2 and noticed Outlook stalls sometimes. It usually occurs after my laptop comes out of suspend but when I start outlook I won't be able to pull down any new messages from my exchange server. Furthermore when I click on the exchange server from within outlook it shows no new messages on the server. If I connect to the exchange server via webmail I can see all of my messages on the exchange inbox. The only way to fix this is to reboot my laptop, then I can pull down messages and see the exchange se...

Web Outlook & Exchange Setup need ideas
I currently have Server: Windows 2000 Server, Exchange 5. Clients: Windows 2000 Pro, Outlook 200 I am planning to install Outlook Web Access. I want to upgrade Exchange Server 5.5 to 2003. People say Ex 2003 does has installation probles with Win 2000 Server. Is this true Does Outlook Web Access have to be installed on the same box that is running the Exchange Server? If it has to be, will it work if I install Exchange Server on a different box and have its information store point to the information store of my original Exchange Server. And then install Outlook Web Access on the new box I a...

Need to extract XML or SGML entities from a Unicode text
I'm working on a list of japaneese entities that contain the entity, the unicode hexadecimal code and the xml/sgml entity used for that entity. A unicode document is read into the program, then the program sorts out every doublet and the hexadecimal unicode code is extracted, but I dont know a way to find the xml or sgml-entity equivalent to the unicode code. Anyone who could give me a pointer? Best regards Frantic wrote: > I'm working on a list of japaneese entities that contain the entity, > the unicode hexadecimal code and the xml/sgml entity used for that > entity. ...

VB code help #2
Hi, I need help writing a simple code that will take a number between 1-4, out of a single colum in a specific worksheet and identify it with a word. ie. 1=Breakfast, 2=Lunch, 3=Supper and 4=Night. Here is a little back ground, I wrote a program in my TI calc that stores 1-4 to represent the meal time. I now have taken that Matrix from my calc and opened it as a worksheet to make a graph out of it. on my graph I want the words "Breakfast", "Lunch", ect. spelled out at the corresponding spot. Ive done VB code before but I have kind of forgotten most of it :( Thank...

Re: Need to fit a trendline to a Negative Exponential set of data
I have a number of data points that appear to fit a negative exponential model. When I graph the data in Excel that is how it looks. However, the trends that Excel allows do not appear to fit negative functions. Can someone tell me how to modify the trend fitting capability of Excel to handle this data. Please post detailed steps. I am looking a cancer data that I need to model and display. Thanks, oldman Did you try to fit an exponential trendline to the data? The icon shows exponential growth but the formula can just as well be fitted to exponential decay. Advanced Excel Conf...

Help with IF statement formatting!
Experts- I need a bit of help with a formula on a sales commission spreadsheet. I pay our salesman an additional bonus when they sell equipment at mor than 40% margin. Any $ amount above 40% margin is split between th company and the salesman. A typical sale example: Cost of Equipment - $3000 40% Margin Pricing - $5000 Actual Price Sold - $5500 Actual Sale Margin - 45% So, in this case, the salesman received his commission on the firs $5000 (40% margin pricing), then splits the remaining $500 (from sal price $5500 - 40% Margin Pricing of $5000). Company gets half ($250) salesman gets hal...

4 postcards on page need to make 10 pages how?
Using Publisher 07, I have 4 postcards to a page & need to make 10 pages (total 40 postcards). At present I am printing 1 card at a time, because I can't figure out what to do. Please advise me, it must be something simple. Thanks. CJ I use Publisher 2000 so these instructions are going to be a bit different but you may be able to get the idea. I'm assuming your work area is the size of the postcard, i.e., "4x5" or near that. Now to Print. File Print Page Options button Custom Options button Change the Side Margin, Top Margin, Horizontal gap to 0 and the Vert...

need to re-join exchange 5.5 to mixed organization for public folders backup
I just removed the last exchange 5.5 from the mixed organization I have. But now i'm missing some public folders!!!! Can I re-join the exchange 5.5 server after deleting it from the organization?? please help! Then I have to replicate the public folders. I have an exchange 2003 SP2 cluster and an another Ex 2003 where the SRS service was running. If I can not do this?? How can I restore the public folders to the new Exchange 2003 server?? How about bringing up the 55 server and using Exmerge. Nue <noursly@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1146573361.871293.98000@j33g2000cwa.goo...

urgent email/domain problem, please help
i have an active directory domain lets say called domain1.com exchange 2003 is installed and working fine for the domain. email can be sent and received to and from the domain1.com domain. i need the same exchange server to also be able to handle email for domain2.com. i was told it was as simple as setting a recipient policy for "@domain2.com", which i did. as im sure you can imagine, it doesnt work. from within the office, if i use outlook to send and email to the domain2.com domain it works fine. of course the whole idea is to have email sent from the internet addressed to domain2...

Excel Forumla Help
I am sorry if this has been covered before, I did a search and didn' see anything applicable. I have a table with 5 columns and currently 10 rows, but the rows wil grow in the future. I need to find the most recent occurence of number without having to manually scan the table. The numbers are entered in a row like such: A B C D E 1 Date Entry 1 Entry 2 Entry 3 Entry 4 2 2/27/04 125 4 200 56 3 2/26/04 8 56 46 32 4 2/25/04 3 45 ...

Printing greeting cards 2 up-half of page is fuzzy. HELP??
Greetings! I make greeting cards for pet owners. When I print them out (2 up on the page), the second card looks fuzzy and not as crisp as the first card. The cards only have a printed back and a front, they are not printed inside. To try to describe this a little better, the templates for greeting cards in publisher have 4 sides, and you would fold the page in quarters. Normally, it would be 1 card per page. Because I don't print all 4 sides, I have made them the exact same image on pages 1 and 3, 2 and 4. (Front of first card being "page 1" back of first card being "p...

Logarithmic Trendline
I am in the process of creating a chart and must use a trendline that will predict future values. Currently I have chosen to use a logarithmic trendline. Is this the best one to use? I am charting charting current workload by month (example: Jan - 20; Feb - 30; - March - 23). I want to use the trendline to predict future workload based on my current data. Is logarithmic the best trendline to use? Or should I use Linear?? Could someone please tell me the different between the 2 as well Hi Chantay, A linear fit is used when the measured data is related to the independent data in...

HDD Crashed, Need to restore Inbox, etc.
Hi all, I'm new to these forums. I hope someone can help... My hard drive crashed. So, I bought a program to read the disk an restore files. I'm running Windows XP and Microsoft 2000. My problem is that I don't know how to restore my inbox, outbox, sen items, deleted items, etc. I can't find my .pst file. I CAN find several .dbx files. Will the work? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance. Meliss ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www....

I need help
I running into a very strange error while trying to rebuid my Access 97 frontend from Source Safe. It just started a couple of days ago and I have not been able to find out what the cause is or how to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The error is output to an error.txt file on rebuld. Below is the error Error encountered at line 74. Expected: 'End'. Found: 0x00. Email me at atsioplakis at qarc dot org Thanks everyone. ...

Need help with generating a formula PLSE.
what i would like to do is add any number under the 'no people' column, which would then place a 1 under the relevent time for each person. see below for example: Time No People 10-11 2 11-12 3 between 10-11 there are 2 people working. 10am 11am 1 1 1 1 1 under 10am, there are 2 x 1 which equal 2people working. are there any formulas to do this? if so how do you apply them to different worksheets? ie mon, tue...