Navigation question

Is there a keyboard shortcut for returning to the most recent edit
(equivalent of Shift+F5 in Word)?

[to avoid potential misunderstanding, I don't mean going to the active cell,
which is Ctrl+Backspace].

Thanks

0
NOtoUCE (5)

Hi
AFAIK there's no such shortcut / functionality

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

NOtoUCE@execulink.com wrote:
> Is there a keyboard shortcut for returning to the most recent edit
> (equivalent of Shift+F5 in Word)?
>
> [to avoid potential misunderstanding, I don't mean going to the
> active cell, which is Ctrl+Backspace].
>
> Thanks
0
frank.kabel (11126)
7/17/2004 10:08:06 AM
Click on ondo then on redo.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
Delaware, U.S. 302-234-9857
http://www.add-ins.com

<NOtoUCE@execulink.com> wrote in message
> Is there a keyboard shortcut for returning to the most recent edit
> (equivalent of Shift+F5 in Word)?
>
> [to avoid potential misunderstanding, I don't mean going to the active
cell,
> which is Ctrl+Backspace].
>
> Thanks

Hardly a keyboard shortcut plus once you save in Excel all undo is cleared
but in Word you can still
use the Shift + F5

--
Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Bob Flanagan" <noreply@noreply.net> wrote in message
> Click on ondo then on redo.
>
> Bob Flanagan
> Macro Systems
> Delaware, U.S. 302-234-9857
> http://www.add-ins.com
> Productivity add-ins and downloadable books on VB macros for Excel
>
> <NOtoUCE@execulink.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a keyboard shortcut for returning to the most recent edit
> > (equivalent of Shift+F5 in Word)?
> >
> > [to avoid potential misunderstanding, I don't mean going to the active
> cell,
> > which is Ctrl+Backspace].
> >
> > Thanks

0
terre081 (3244)

Mny2006 configuration question
When I upgrade from XP to Win7, I am going to do a complete wipeout of C drive. IWhen I install the MNY2006 cd, I will use the backup for my personal file. I would like the 'new' configuration of the Mny2006 to be the same as the configuration which I currently use. Question: Does the .mny and/or the .mbf backups contain the configuration or is there another file(s) which I should copy to a thumb drive? I have both .mny and .mbf files on a thumb drive. tia I'm not sure what you mean by "contain the configuration". Some settings are stored in your file and its backups...

dotNetFx35setup question
Hi, I have dotNetFx35setup.exe (about 2803K) in my Web server for our user to download. However, when the user downloaded and executed the dotNetFx35setup.exe, it then connects to internet and download for the framework for a very long time. We are using the dotNetFrameWork 3.5 WinForm application. How do I improve the long time download problem? Thanks for help. Jason not a lot, its huge, .net 2.0, .net 2.0 sp1, 3.0, 3.0 sp1, and 3.5 extensions. around 196 mb. you could send them a cd with with the redistributable, or if its a local network, host it locally. htt...

Database Design Question
I am very new to database design, and kind of learning as I go. Thus I have a question about the design of my database. I am working on a budget database. I have a table that contains all the Categories (Cat_ID, Description, Income/Expense), a table with transactions (I have other tables doing other unrelated things. I have a form to input transactions, and a form to add new categories (This is a multiple items form). The categories is basically my chart of accounts. My ultimate goal is to create a form where I can select a budget month and year, and have it list all t...

Outlook 2003 to 2007 question
If I upgrade from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007 will the CRM plugin need to be reinstalled? Is there a pro's or con's to upgrade to 2007? We're using CRM 4.0 TIA Brian Hi Brian, The big difference between Outlook 2007 and 2003 is the ribbon navigation. The CRM functionality remains the same. I usually uninstall the CRM addon first just to reduce hassles. after the upgrade, I will re-install it again. If you have all of the sync rules setup, the data shouldn't change at all. you will still able to get the same data in your Outlook from CRM. Hope this helps, other people h...

Please help with a basic question! (I hope)
Isn't there a formula that can be written that says if a cell is blank put a zero in another cell? For example if cell B3 is blank put a zero in c8? I know this might not sound logical to you power users, but this is a basic spreadsheet made by a newbie. With C8 as your active cell, try this formula: =IF(ISBLANK(B3),0,"" -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try =IF(B3="",0,"") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany andy3468 wrote: > Isn't there a formula that can be written that says if a cell is > blank put a zero in anoth...

Public Folder Propagate Settings question
In reading through the Exchange documentation on public folder replication and public folder moving to other servers in the site, there is a reference to going to the public folder top level, and clicking on "propagate settings". What it doesn't clarify is, if you have already established MAPI permissions on some sub-folders, and have already established NTFS security settings on some other sub-folders, will these permissions be overwritten with the propagated top level values? I want to replicate all my public folders to another server in the site without having to enable rep...

Username question
Hiya Does anyone know a formula or macro to show the username in a cell. By username I mean either the name under Tools>Options>General or a network logon name. Best of all would be if the username could be part of the Header. Any help will be much appreciated. -- TIA Da\/e Please reply to group Change to Firefox - rediscover the Web http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox http://www.spreadfirefox.com Reclaim Your Inbox! http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ Dave, To get the user name displayed in the Options dialog, use Application.UserName. To get the network user na...

questions of subclassing
hi all I derieved a button class called cmybutton, I want to replace all button in my application with cmybutton so I use subclass but the question is, if the button is created by my resource templates, it works, but failed in other resource templates such as Message Boxs' buttons. That is, if I use AfxmessageBox to display a dialog box, the buttons in the dialog didn't display it seems the subclassing doesn't work what can I do many thanks That's because you cannot subclass messagebox buttons. Subclassing in MFC works only because it is a fiction maintained by MFC ...

newbie xslt question

,pst question
I have not been able to locate a .pst file on my computer. I am aiming to backup all my Outlook info as well as transfer to a new computer in the new future. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If you are using Windows 2000 or XP then you may have to show hidden files and folders as a pst is considered hidden. To turn this on go to Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab > check "Show Hidden Files and Folders" "rustic85" <...

Question about Workflow Suspended System Jobs
Hello, I have a workflow that is fired on the appointemnt activity and that calls a custom assembly. If I look at the Suspended System Jobs, I have an incredible amount of records in there which seem to indicate that the code is failing. If I open the appointemnt in question, the code seem to have WORKED. My question is: If there's a time out, and a retry afterwards will a new job be created for the retry? Thus leaving a suspended job? ...

misc questions...urgent reply required pls help
hi there , can some one tell me that... how many worksheets maximum can a workbook have? how we can add more formats to conditonal formatting it currently works upto 3 formats can we change the color of the cell on inserting any certain value what about running countif fuction on numeric value in a column Hi murtaza 1) The maximum number of sheets in a workbook is limited by available memory. The max number of sheets that can, by default, be in a newly created workbook is 255 2) You can't, you need VBA You can use the change event with "Select Case" 3) Here is a...

mail-enabled user question
Hi, everyone. I created mailbox-enabled user accounts for all employees and mail-enabled user accounts for external clients. when i tried to forward those mail-enabled accounts with their external account like abc@hotmail.com, there is no such an option on the client account properties panel. i was told to setup mailbox enabled accounts for the clients and disable those accounts. I can certainly do that, but just want to differentiate two types of accounts by creating mail-enabled accounts for them. Is there anyway to use mail-enabled account to do mail forwading. i'm pretty new...

One more SQL question
I am trying to write a SQL statement that will pull the tracking number from the shipping table based on the accountnumber in the customer table. I am having trouble getting the JOIN statement correct. Can anyone help? Thanks, Nick ...

Excel 2007 Cell Style Question
Greetings, I just got upgraded to Excel 2007. I have made several custom cell styles that I use very frequently. I followed the instructions to create a Book.xltx in my XLStart foder. However, when I start Excel, the custom cell styles don't show up. How do I make this happen? TIA for your help! Ray ...

fairly basic excel question (i hope)
I don't have any VBA skills but need to combine data from two excel lists. one list (A) has 7000 records with many fields against each unique company, the other list (B) has about half this amount of the same unique companies (all on original list) but 3 additional fields that I need to import into the main dataset. So basically is it possible to set up a formulae that says "If company name in data set B1 = any company name in data set A then import fields B2, B3 B4 into dataset A against matching company name - without disturbing the other fields in A. Any help greatly appreciated...

MFC SeriesCollection question
How do I write ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).XValues = "={""Date 08102003"","" Date 08102003""}" in MFC? Here is my code for the chartwiz.. this->m_xlChart->ChartWizard(var, // Source. COleVariant((short)3), // Gallery: 2d Column. COleVariant((short)2), // Format. COleVariant((short)2), // PlotBy xlColumns. COleVariant((short)0), // CategoryLabels. COleVariant((short)1), // SeriesLabels. COleVariant((short)TRUE), // HasLegend. COleVariant("MyChart"), // Title. COleVariant("Date"), // CategoryTitle....

Calendar Archive question
I seem to be able to archive a calendar before a selected date (the info is in the archived file) but that material is not deleted from the calendar file. What am I doing wrong? Note: I'm using a "sub" calendar folder, not the main calendar. Thank you. Do the items in question actually make it to the archive PST? "its_my_dime" <its_my_dime@yahoo.com.spam (hold the .spam)> wrote in message news:O0bH2BiJGHA.1032@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >I seem to be able to archive a calendar before a selected date (the info is > in the archived file) but that materi...

NDR Question
Hello All: User is getting these occasionally for mail she has sent oout from our mail server. Unless I'm reading this incorrectly, it looks las if my mail server is bouncing it back "relaying prohibited". Why would that be happeing.? Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: MapInfo quarterly reports Sent: 3/31/2004 2:11 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'dwarren@warren-news.com' on 3/31/2004 2:13 PM The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=thejanusgroup;l=SRV3-04033...

hit counter question
I need a hit counter on Excel 2003 which counts the number of times a condition is met. This spreadsheet DDEs to RediPlus (trading software). The DDE fields would be "last price" and "day high price". When last = day high, I have it flash a green conditional format. What I would like to do is to not only flash green but also count the number of times last = day high. For example, A1 = DDE link to "last price" of IBM (constantly changing) B1 = DDE link to "day high price" of IBM (changes only when a new high is made otherwise stays the same) C1 = ...

Money Plus
I was using the trial version of Money Plus and recently purchased the Money Plus Premium boxed product. I installed it and noticed that Money now requires activation. This leads me to a couple of questions. First, I plan on getting a new computer soon. If I activate now, will it be hassle to transfer Money to the new computer? Would it be better to ignore the activation messages everytime I start Money assuming that I am able to get the new computer in the next 60 days? Secondly, the www.microsoft.com/useterms site does not have a license agreement for any versions of Money past Money...

doc/view question #3
I have a doc/view exe that I created as Explorer-style, which means that each doc has a splitter window like windows Explorer. When the user moves the splitter position, I want the doc to be able to save this info, and restore it when the doc is reopened. How can I accomplish this, since the splitter lives in the ChildFrm rather than a view? Also, how can I create MDI child windows maximized? As the help suggests, in CChildFrm I overrode the PreCreateWindow method to add the WS_MAXIMIZE style, but this didn't work. Lastly, how can I maximize the application itself? Thanks for t...

Lanwench
If NDR's are sent to the sender from my server and their address is fake - will the NDR's queue up and try to deliver multiple times? If so is there a way to make the NDR's only send once - not queue up, but not affect the retry setting for legitimate emails sent by my users? Thanks again. Dave Dave wrote: > If NDR's are sent to the sender from my server and their > address is fake - will the NDR's queue up and try to > deliver multiple times? If so is there a way to make the > NDR's only send once - not queue up, but not affect the > retry setti...

MOOL Questions
Would Mool be considered a good way to sync Calendar/Email/Contacts between multiple computers? Can I see all my pop email with all the rules I have in outlook in hotmail.com ?? thanks. Lawrence Mool? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Lawrence" <junkmail@nimrichter.com> wrote in message news:ug%23V$4w$EHA.1452@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Would Mool be considered a good way to sync Calendar/Email/Contacts > betwe...

I18N question
In a String Table resource of an application are contained literal strings in different language. For each piece of string of different languages, it has the same resource ID. Since they have the same resource ID, how can the application display a text of a specific language at runtime, based on Windows language? Does Windows OS automatically do this for us, or we have to add some code to accomplish this (like calling VerLanguageName() before loading each piece of resource? Thanks for your help! Hi, To load a string resource for a specific language you will have to use FindResourceEx p...