Name on Tab

I have been using the following code to pull information from a cell to name
the sheet tab.

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("C5")) Is Nothing Then   ' are we in client
cell name?
  If ActiveSheet.Name = Sheet1.Name Then    ' in case of grouped sheets
    ActiveSheet.Name = Target.Value
    End If
  End If
End Sub

This code has always worked as long as I type the information into C5, in
this case that is the name of an employee.  I built a table with all the
employee information I wanted and used VLOOKUP to place the data in the
relative sheets. Now the code does not "see" the information placed in C5. I
have tried to change the reference from "C5" to "DataSheet!B3" and that does
not work either. I have tried to copy and paste / Paste special / pasted link
and then reference that cell in the code. that does not work either.  Is
there anyway to get the information in C5 that has been placed there with a
VLOOKUP formula to the sheet tab?

Mike R.

0
MikeR (132)

In your first sentence you say that you type the entry in C5.  In your last
sentence, you say that a VLOOKUP formula put the information in C5.  It
can't be both.
You say that Excel does not "see" the C5 entry.  What do you mean?  What
does Excel do when you type the C5 entry and hit Enter?   Is there an error
message?  You should also add the following line as the first line of your
macro to handle the situation of the user deleting the contents of C5.
If Target="" Then Exit Sub
HTH  Otto
"Mike R" <MikeR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been using the following code to pull information from a cell to
>name
> the sheet tab.

> If Not Intersect(Target, Range("C5")) Is Nothing Then   ' are we in client
> cell name?
>  If ActiveSheet.Name = Sheet1.Name Then    ' in case of grouped sheets
>    ActiveSheet.Name = Target.Value
>    End If
>  End If
> End Sub
>

> This code has always worked as long as I type the information into C5, in
> this case that is the name of an employee.  I built a table with all the
> employee information I wanted and used VLOOKUP to place the data in the
> relative sheets. Now the code does not "see" the information placed in C5.
> have tried to change the reference from "C5" to "DataSheet!B3" and that
> does
> not work either. I have tried to copy and paste / Paste special / pasted
> link
> and then reference that cell in the code. that does not work either.  Is
> there anyway to get the information in C5 that has been placed there with
> VLOOKUP formula to the sheet tab?
>
> Mike R.

0
ottokm (26)
4/6/2005 10:24:33 PM
Otto

Thanks for the post back and I am sorry for the lack of communication.
In the beginning I would type into C5 and the code named the tab. This shows
me the code does work. Then I added a worksheet  containing a table.
This table contains the information I want on all employees.
I used VLOOKUP to fill C5. The formula now in C5 is:
=VLOOKUP('Data Input'!B6,'Data Input'!$B$6:$I$17,2,FALSE).
Now I do get the desired information into C5 but the name of the Tab does
not change.  There are no errors or indicators that something is not working.
 The formula does what the formula is supposed to do.  But for reasons not
known to me the code does not "see" "trigger" or whatever it does to rename
the tab.  I hope this helps, and thanks for anything you can offer.

Mike R.

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

> In your first sentence you say that you type the entry in C5.  In your last
> sentence, you say that a VLOOKUP formula put the information in C5.  It
> can't be both.
> You say that Excel does not "see" the C5 entry.  What do you mean?  What
> does Excel do when you type the C5 entry and hit Enter?   Is there an error
> message?  You should also add the following line as the first line of your
> macro to handle the situation of the user deleting the contents of C5.
> If Target="" Then Exit Sub
> HTH  Otto
> "Mike R" <MikeR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have been using the following code to pull information from a cell to
> >name
> > the sheet tab.

> > If Not Intersect(Target, Range("C5")) Is Nothing Then   ' are we in client
> > cell name?
> >  If ActiveSheet.Name = Sheet1.Name Then    ' in case of grouped sheets
> >    ActiveSheet.Name = Target.Value
> >    End If
> >  End If
> > End Sub
> >

> > This code has always worked as long as I type the information into C5, in
> > this case that is the name of an employee.  I built a table with all the
> > employee information I wanted and used VLOOKUP to place the data in the
> > relative sheets. Now the code does not "see" the information placed in C5.
> > have tried to change the reference from "C5" to "DataSheet!B3" and that
> > does
> > not work either. I have tried to copy and paste / Paste special / pasted
> > link
> > and then reference that cell in the code. that does not work either.  Is
> > there anyway to get the information in C5 that has been placed there with
> > VLOOKUP formula to the sheet tab?
> >
> > Mike R.

0
MikeR (132)
4/6/2005 11:01:03 PM
The reason this macro is no longer working is that it is dependent on the
Worksheet_Change event firing. You are no longer changing anything in the
target cell - the value may change but the formula is static. You need to
find a new way to activate the change to the sheet name.

Hope this helps
Rowan

"Mike R" wrote:

> I have been using the following code to pull information from a cell to name
> the sheet tab.

> If Not Intersect(Target, Range("C5")) Is Nothing Then   ' are we in client
> cell name?
>   If ActiveSheet.Name = Sheet1.Name Then    ' in case of grouped sheets
>     ActiveSheet.Name = Target.Value
>     End If
>   End If
> End Sub
>

> This code has always worked as long as I type the information into C5, in
> this case that is the name of an employee.  I built a table with all the
> employee information I wanted and used VLOOKUP to place the data in the
> relative sheets. Now the code does not "see" the information placed in C5. I
> have tried to change the reference from "C5" to "DataSheet!B3" and that does
> not work either. I have tried to copy and paste / Paste special / pasted link
> and then reference that cell in the code. that does not work either.  Is
> there anyway to get the information in C5 that has been placed there with a
> VLOOKUP formula to the sheet tab?
>
> Mike R.

0
Rowan (114)
4/7/2005 12:21:05 AM
Rowan, Thanks for the post I appreciate it!
I have come to the same conclusion, but not being a VBA guy I have no idea
of how to get it to trigger.  I don't really care what the method is, just
the results, Is there any other way to get the the contents of C5 to the
Sheet tab?

"Rowan" wrote:

> The reason this macro is no longer working is that it is dependent on the
> Worksheet_Change event firing. You are no longer changing anything in the
> target cell - the value may change but the formula is static. You need to
> find a new way to activate the change to the sheet name.
>
> Hope this helps
> Rowan
>
> "Mike R" wrote:
>
> > I have been using the following code to pull information from a cell to name
> > the sheet tab.

> > If Not Intersect(Target, Range("C5")) Is Nothing Then   ' are we in client
> > cell name?
> >   If ActiveSheet.Name = Sheet1.Name Then    ' in case of grouped sheets
> >     ActiveSheet.Name = Target.Value
> >     End If
> >   End If
> > End Sub
> >

> > This code has always worked as long as I type the information into C5, in
> > this case that is the name of an employee.  I built a table with all the
> > employee information I wanted and used VLOOKUP to place the data in the
> > relative sheets. Now the code does not "see" the information placed in C5. I
> > have tried to change the reference from "C5" to "DataSheet!B3" and that does
> > not work either. I have tried to copy and paste / Paste special / pasted link
> > and then reference that cell in the code. that does not work either.  Is
> > there anyway to get the information in C5 that has been placed there with a
> > VLOOKUP formula to the sheet tab?
> >
> > Mike R.

0
MikeR (132)
4/7/2005 1:37:01 AM
Mike

You could use the Worksheet_Calculate event. This is triggered every time
any cell on the sheet is calculated - which will happen every time your
vlookup result changes. So the macro would look something like:

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
    If Not IsError(Range("C5").Value) Then
        If Range("C5").Value <> Me.Name And _
            Range("C5").Value <> Empty Then
            Me.Name = Range("C5").Value
        End If
    End If
End Sub

Place this in the sheets code module (the same place as the Worksheet_Change
event is located.

Hope this helps
Rowan

"Mike R" wrote:

> Rowan, Thanks for the post I appreciate it!
> I have come to the same conclusion, but not being a VBA guy I have no idea
> of how to get it to trigger.  I don't really care what the method is, just
> the results, Is there any other way to get the the contents of C5 to the
> Sheet tab?
>
> "Rowan" wrote:
>
> > The reason this macro is no longer working is that it is dependent on the
> > Worksheet_Change event firing. You are no longer changing anything in the
> > target cell - the value may change but the formula is static. You need to
> > find a new way to activate the change to the sheet name.
> >
> > Hope this helps
> > Rowan
> >
> > "Mike R" wrote:
> >
> > > I have been using the following code to pull information from a cell to name
> > > the sheet tab.
> > >
> > > Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
> > > If Not Intersect(Target, Range("C5")) Is Nothing Then   ' are we in client
> > > cell name?
> > >   If ActiveSheet.Name = Sheet1.Name Then    ' in case of grouped sheets
> > >     ActiveSheet.Name = Target.Value
> > >     End If
> > >   End If
> > > End Sub
> > >

> > > This code has always worked as long as I type the information into C5, in
> > > this case that is the name of an employee.  I built a table with all the
> > > employee information I wanted and used VLOOKUP to place the data in the
> > > relative sheets. Now the code does not "see" the information placed in C5. I
> > > have tried to change the reference from "C5" to "DataSheet!B3" and that does
> > > not work either. I have tried to copy and paste / Paste special / pasted link
> > > and then reference that cell in the code. that does not work either.  Is
> > > there anyway to get the information in C5 that has been placed there with a
> > > VLOOKUP formula to the sheet tab?
> > >
> > > Mike R.

0
Rowan (114)
4/7/2005 2:19:02 AM
Rown Thanks for the post, and the code does EXAXTLY what I need!!!!
I did find the following code to place in the Data Input Sheet and it would
also work if I could figure out how to start it on C6 and not A4. I will just
place your code in the necessary places and give you the biggest thanks
possible!!!!  This little addition concludes this project. (except for making
it presentable)

        Dim i As Long
        If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A4").Resize( _
        Worksheets.Count, 1)) Is Nothing Then
            On Error Resume Next 'in case invalid sheet name
            For i = 2 To Worksheets.Count
                Sheets(i).Name = Cells(i + 2, 1).Value
            Next i
            On Error GoTo 0
        End If
    End Sub

Thanks again

Mike R.
"Rowan" wrote:

> Mike
>
> You could use the Worksheet_Calculate event. This is triggered every time
> any cell on the sheet is calculated - which will happen every time your
> vlookup result changes. So the macro would look something like:
>
> Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
>     If Not IsError(Range("C5").Value) Then
>         If Range("C5").Value <> Me.Name And _
>             Range("C5").Value <> Empty Then
>             Me.Name = Range("C5").Value
>         End If
>     End If
> End Sub
>
> Place this in the sheets code module (the same place as the Worksheet_Change
> event is located.
>
> Hope this helps
> Rowan
>
> "Mike R" wrote:
>
> > Rowan, Thanks for the post I appreciate it!
> > I have come to the same conclusion, but not being a VBA guy I have no idea
> > of how to get it to trigger.  I don't really care what the method is, just
> > the results, Is there any other way to get the the contents of C5 to the
> > Sheet tab?
> >
> > "Rowan" wrote:
> >
> > > The reason this macro is no longer working is that it is dependent on the
> > > Worksheet_Change event firing. You are no longer changing anything in the
> > > target cell - the value may change but the formula is static. You need to
> > > find a new way to activate the change to the sheet name.
> > >
> > > Hope this helps
> > > Rowan

0
MikeR (132)
4/7/2005 3:19:02 AM
You're welcome.

"Mike R" wrote:

> Rown Thanks for the post, and the code does EXAXTLY what I need!!!!
> I did find the following code to place in the Data Input Sheet and it would
> also work if I could figure out how to start it on C6 and not A4. I will just
> place your code in the necessary places and give you the biggest thanks
> possible!!!!  This little addition concludes this project. (except for making
> it presentable)
>
> Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
>         Dim i As Long
>         If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A4").Resize( _
>         Worksheets.Count, 1)) Is Nothing Then
>             On Error Resume Next 'in case invalid sheet name
>             For i = 2 To Worksheets.Count
>                 Sheets(i).Name = Cells(i + 2, 1).Value
>             Next i
>             On Error GoTo 0
>         End If
>     End Sub
>
> Thanks again
>
> Mike R.
> "Rowan" wrote:
>
> > Mike
> >
> > You could use the Worksheet_Calculate event. This is triggered every time
> > any cell on the sheet is calculated - which will happen every time your
> > vlookup result changes. So the macro would look something like:
> >
> > Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
> >     If Not IsError(Range("C5").Value) Then
> >         If Range("C5").Value <> Me.Name And _
> >             Range("C5").Value <> Empty Then
> >             Me.Name = Range("C5").Value
> >         End If
> >     End If
> > End Sub
> >
> > Place this in the sheets code module (the same place as the Worksheet_Change
> > event is located.
> >
> > Hope this helps
> > Rowan
> >
> > "Mike R" wrote:
> >
> > > Rowan, Thanks for the post I appreciate it!
> > > I have come to the same conclusion, but not being a VBA guy I have no idea
> > > of how to get it to trigger.  I don't really care what the method is, just
> > > the results, Is there any other way to get the the contents of C5 to the
> > > Sheet tab?

0
Rowan (114)

Compiler error dependent name is not a type prefix with 'typename' to indicate a type
I'm getting a compile error on vs2005 that I dont understand. The help explains that this is a breaking change for VC++.NET 2005 compiler, made in order to conform to the ISO C++ standard, and I've tried it using evc+ + 4.0 sp4 and it compiles ok. Code is as follows............. //paramstring.h template <class T> class ParameterStringAW { public: typedef T* PT; typedef const T* PCT; class CKeyValuePair { protected: TString m_strKey; TString m_strValue; BOOL m_bIgnoreCase; public: CKeyValuePair(PCT szKey, PCT szValue, BOOL bIgnoreCase) : m_strKey(szKey), ...

the display name & email address switch between different people!
When I go into a contact name, it shows an email address of a different contact person!!! Why? How can I get that to change to the correct name and email address? Open the contact from your Contacts folder and then correct the error; you can freely type in those fields. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Jill" <Jill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

How can I view all of my tabs in one screen? Can I layer them?
Afraid not. You can make the display wider, but invariably at some point it is not wide enough. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Angelica" <Angelica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:442BF163-9C71-41CB-B2C5-A5952CBCCE4A@microsoft.com... > One trick I use..........I have a workbook with 36 Sheets, I hide them all and create a new one (not hidden) named MainMenu and make an attractive list of all of them and create macros to each just by clicking on the name..............then on each sheet, I put a "Return to MainMenu" button which hides the sheet ag...

Disable Tab and/or Section in form
Hi i have another question. May i disable by javascript a tab a/o section in a form? If it is possible can you give me a sample? Thank's Marco Rocca Marco, Here are instructions for hiding a tab: http://blogs.infinite-x.net/?p=3 Thanks, Mitch ...

Worksheet Borders/Labels (name???) both coming up as numbers
I have probably an obvious question, but nonetheless, here it goes....One of our users has an excel worksheet where it shows up as A, B, C,, etc. along the top and 1, 2, 3, etc. along the left side. When she sends it to someone else in our office, it is coming up as 1, 2, 3 along the top and sides. Is this a setting that the second user has? I haven't been able to find a solution online for it. Help! Thanks, Kerri Tools|Options|General Tab Check R1C1 reference style to see numbered columns. Uncheck it to see lettered columns. Kerri Schultz wrote: > > I have probably an o...

How do I set up excel to tab from field to field in a form?
any help would be appreciated... Big Mac, One approach is to unlock the cells you'll be using (Format - Cells - Protection - deselect Locked), then protect the sheet (Tools - Protection - Protect sheet). Now tabbing will be only to the unprotected cells. -- Earl Kiosterud "bigmac6365" <bigmac6365@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:020DDFD9-50F4-4FC2-A79F-0F0B1694C85E@microsoft.com... > any help would be appreciated... bigmac Several methods depending upon your particular sequencing needs. To TAB to desired cells....... 1. Unlock the cells you...

dinamic path name
Hi, Here is a basic description of what I want to do I have a file "SOURCEFILE" with 30 sheets , sheets names are different numbers, e.g. 101, 102..112, 202.... all sheets have same structure other workbook "DESTFILE" take data from this sheets ex: one formula in DESTFILE is : ='[SOURCEFILE.xls]112'!$G$364 what I would like to do is the following: when the number in one cell eg A1 (input cell for number of the sheet) is changed than formula path to changes also, ex: if I input in A1 101, the above formula to become ='[SOURCEFILE.xls]101'!$G$364 ...

Sort by Name Problem
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003, SP3 with Exchange server. When I sort my Inbox by name, I highlight a name (ie, John Doe) then click the "From" column heading. Sometimes the cursor will land on the name John Doe, which is what I want, and other times the cursor will land on the first alphabetical name in my Inbox, and I then have to scroll down to find John Doe's email. Is this a known issue and is there a solution? Thanks. -- Carolyn ...

Changing Display Name of Account Entity
I have changed the name of the account entity to Groups and this has displayed correctly. However, when looking at Views the headings still have Account Name which I assume it is picking up from the Display Name on the entity. I can't seem to change this as it is greyed out - is there a way to change the headings on Views? Thanks Sue Ignore this - I was looking in the wrong place! "Sue Westlake" wrote: > I have changed the name of the account entity to Groups and this has > displayed correctly. However, when looking at Views the headings still have > Account ...

Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [xx.xx.xx.xxx]"
I have received the above NDR report for a particular email user... is this a problem on our end or on their end?? The user I am trying to email l is using "bellnet.ca" as their provider and bellnet has provided them with their own domain name... ie... the users email address ends in @theirowndomainname.com as opposed to "bellnet.ca".... We are using Exchange 2000 on an SBS box. Thanks, Brad Please post the entire NDR. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Brad Pears" <donotreply@notreal.com>...

REPOST: Portfolio Server
All, In PPS 07, there is the schedule tab. It prepopulates with the Start and End dates as milestones. Is there any way to tell the application to use a different "template?" In other words, I want more than just Start/End dates as milestones - I want other things as milestones. This will greatly enhance usefulness to project managers when the project gets exported to Project Server for the first time. John Hi John, I definitely can't give you the authoritive answer on this one, but from attempting to do just that I found that the only way would be to use...

Issue with modifying the Company name
Would anyone know why changing the Company name in GP 10 would cause the general ledger accounts to disappear? All that was added to the company name was the abbrevation for Incorporated, "Inc.". When the users tried to use the GL accounts, there were none! The only way to remedy this was to change the company name back to the previous name. I tried to reproduce this on our test environment, and the change was made with no problems. Any info concerning this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. I have not seen this issue either, but it would help to know what build of ...

How do I make values appear in another tab?
I am trying to set up an inspection database I need the values from other pages to appear when they go overdue in a specific cell. Please help!!! Could you give a specific example? If I understand, you'd want 1/1/2005 to show as overdue on sheet 2, but it now resides only on sheet 1? Seems to me you could copy the cell from sheet 1. Go to sheet 2 and Edit-->Paste special-->Paste link. Then, make the font color white. Then, using conditional formatting to show the font as black or red or something when the value is less than today. Type: =today() into a cell. Then, go to yo...

Name and password
I have had several blue screen crashes. Now when I try to see my e-mail, Windows asks for my name and password, but refuses to accept it. What can I do to get my e-mail? Norman Sorry, this is an Access newsgroup. We help with Access databases. You may want to ask in an Outlook or Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Hope that helps! RBear3 .. "Norman T. Gates" <ntgates@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:e77hVIwnHHA.2596@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl.....

linking to Named ranges
I have created some named ranges and saved the spreadsheet as a html file. I want to link to those named ranges, but when the hyperlinks are selected only the whole worksheet comes up without the named range selected. If I link from another app to the xls file the named range is selected. Is there any way to get the same thing to occur with the html version? ...

Delete Table Names
I've been given a workbook. It has a long list (20+) table names in it. I want to delte them. When I go to name manager, select any table name, the delete button i s greyed out. I've double checked that my workbook, and worksheet(s) are not protected. Any ideas. I'd even be willing to delete them one at a time, any other way. On 5 Jun., 00:11, Treasur2 <Treas...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've been given a workbook. It has a long list (20+) table names in it. = =A0I > want to delte them. When I go to name manager, select any table name, the > de...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Range name applies to list, or simply range?
In Excel 2003, if I go through the pull-down menus to define a range name, I can see the bounding spreadsheet coordinates for the various named ranges. (Don't have access to the machine with Excel at the moment, so sorry if this is a bit vague, but I think the menu traversals might be something like Insert->Name->Define). Is there a way to determine whether the names apply to a simple range, or a list? Currently, my way of testing that is to insert rows into a list and see whether the range coordinates for the list name changes. There must be a more direct way than to muss around ...

Open file with variable date name based on current date
Hello, I have a folder containing different .xls report files with the name format "YYYY MM text.xls", where YYYY stands for year, MM for month. I need a macro which, when run from an excel file saved in a different loacation, based on the current date, e.g. January 7, 2009, will open the file "2009 01 text.xls". Thanks for your help, Ciperian Workbooks.Open "C:\Foldername\" & Format(Now(),"yyyy mm") & " text.xls" Except it will open 2010 01 text.xls ;-) HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Ciprian" <C...

use a formula to reference a named range
Say I have the following dynamic named ranges (12 per year, but here are three): TERR_2004 CAT_2004 MONTH_2004 TERR_2003 CAT_2003 MONTH_2003 and so on and so on back to 1999 Lets say in cell A2 is Data validation list with the years 1999-2004 Is it possible to put a formula in cell B2 that would be able to reference the appropriate dynamic range based on the year value in A2? I did a google search on the indirect() function, but I am unfamiliar with that function and was not able to get any of the examples to work. I am hoping this is possible as the only other options I see is trying to...

First Name Last Name
I have a form to enter a First Name Last Name from a keypad on screen. It works fine to input both First and last name into one field; however is there a way that when I save the record I can split the first name and the last name into seperate fields? I know I can enter them seperatly but I'm trying to do it in one shot. Is there a function that finds a space between two words, then perhaps another function to enter whats left of the space, then another to enter whats on the right? Any help is appreciated Thanks DS On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 16:29:52 -0500, DS <bootybox@optonline.net...

How is tabbed view accomplished in VC++ 6?
Hi folks, Looking at the resource editor in VC++ 6, it is not very clear how to add multiple sets of resources, one per tabbed view. Is this something that is not possible in version 6 of VC++? Thanks. Snuffelluffogus wrote: > Hi folks, > > Looking at the resource editor in VC++ 6, > it is not very clear how to add multiple sets > of resources, one per tabbed view. > > Is this something that is not possible in version 6 > of VC++? > > Thanks. On the 'Insert' menu select 'Resource'. Is this what you are looking for? -- Scott McPhillips...

Displaying a count as a percentage within subtotals in a pivot tab
Excel 2007 I have a count field in a pivot table column that I want to display as a percentage. If I have no subtotals, the option "% of column" in Value Field settings works great. However if I add subtotals to the column and want the percentages to calculate WITHIN SUBTOTALS as opposed to the whole column, I can't find an option in the Value Field settings that does that (I tried "% Of" to no avail). Is this even doable? -- John Shahan Excel 2007 Pivot Table Subtotals with % of column Use helper column or macro: http://www.mediafire.com/file/iz4wwuihm1b/...

How do I stop my name from showing on my email address
Outlook Express: I have just set up a new email account and for personal reasons I do not wish the people receiving an email from me to know my actual name (not for any dishonest reasons I would like to add). My new email account now puts my name boldly in front of my email address, which is shown in brackets. Is there any way I can delete my actual name and just have my email address showing only? go into account setup and replace the display name with your alias. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solution...

Change Directory Name on exchange 5.5
I need do change the directory name on a exchnage 5.5 server ??? Help!!! Paulo Paulo: There is no supported method that I am aware of for changing the directory name of Exchange 5.5 objects. Regards, Martin "Fatias" <paulo_fitas@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O%23D1nk4YEHA.2216@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I need do change the directory name on a exchnage 5.5 server ??? > > Help!!! > Paulo > > ...