My spreadsheet is only visible in print preview.

My spreadsheet is only visible when I go to the print preview option.  All I
see is a dark grey screen.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!
0
EM (42)

Try

Window>Arrange>Tiled, then resize.

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Em" wrote:

> My spreadsheet is only visible when I go to the print preview option.  All I
> see is a dark grey screen.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!
0
PeoSjoblom (789)

Spreadsheet Cell References Wrong Info
Hello, I have a user accessing a dynamic spreadsheet (using E- Signal to capture up-to-the minute futures market information). She is opening up this sheet as read-only and then referencing cells on that sheet into another worksheet. On certain occasions the cell will not replicate the same information but rather older information. She is using Excel 2000 and Update in Tools is set to Automatic (not manual). Any Ideas? Thanks Robert T ...

Visio Printing Problem
I am trying to print a flowchart. The print view displays the complet flowchart. However, when I print the flowchart, the top half of th flowchart is omitted and the bottom half prints. Any problem solvin recommendations would be appreciated -- jqsandma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jqsandman's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=661 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=136719 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i this usually ends up as being "apply available software patches to visio" or &quo...

Sales Document Print Options
I am looking for a way to add an additional template to the dropdown list for Packing Slips and Invoices. Right now there is an option for Blank, Short, Long & Other... Is there a way to add another??? Thanks! No. You cannot add additional types. It's part of the Dex code. "MBSNewbie" wrote: > I am looking for a way to add an additional template to the dropdown list > for Packing Slips and Invoices. Right now there is an option for Blank, > Short, Long & Other... Is there a way to add another??? Thanks! > > > ...

How do I print a SINGLE POSTCARD on 5.5x4.25in stock?
I have a preprinted postcard that is 5.5" x 4.25". A standard postcard. I cannot for the life of me to get Publisher to print on this cardstock!! It keeps thinking the page is "LETTER 8.5x11". I have NO problems getting 4 cards (multiple addresses) to print on one page. But now I have the cards pre-printed and just want to mail-merge an address list onto them. How do I set this up? Because apparently, using the post card template of 5.5x4.25 (or even the 6x4) doesn't do it!!!!! Thanks for any insight. Jeff Jeff, File, PRINT SETUP Here select your stock si...

suppress decimal point combine print word and excel
When I use word to combine print (office 2002). some excel numberic value is long than I expect, I want to suppress decimal point only two digital . for example 20.22233222424 trans to 20.22 how can I do ? scwu@dfjh.tpc.edu.tw Hi in Word you can apply a format to imported fields or round your data in the Excel file with ROUND -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany thomas wrote: > When I use word to combine print (office 2002). > some excel numberic value is long than I expect, I want to suppress > decimal point only two digital . > for example 20.22233222424 trans to 20....

Printing Problem
When I print a document in Windows XP Pro, the document stay in the queue. When I re-boot my machine, it prints the document I have printed before. Any ideas? ...

A Strange Printing Problem
Our accounting department maintains an Excel file, updated in an onging process, converted to a PDF at month close, and distributed to our senior management. There are nine worksheets, seven behave normally, but two worksheets default to printing 2 copies. No macros, viruses, etc. Any suggestions on a fix will be appreciated. Paul I would try a different PDF converter. There are a # of free ones out there. It would be a simple and quick test to see if that was the problem. "PA" wrote: > Our accounting department maintains an Excel file, updated in an onging > process,...

printing in excel
Please help. How do I print in excel. I have data of 5000 rows and each row has 3 columns. Each A4 page can take around 80 rows of data. In order to save on paper, I was wondering if I could divide the page to accommodate 6 rows by printing rows 1-80 on left side of an a4 page and then rows 81-160 on the right side of the page. And then rows 161 to 241 on the left and rows 321 on the right side of page 2. And so on until the total 5000 rows are printed. I know I can do this page by page one at a time using the printscreen option but I was hoping I could set it up so the printing co...

Extra word prints that does not show when viewing the document
When I print my document or view it, this extra word is not there. When the document prints, this hidden word is in the printed document. How do I find this hidden word and delete it? If it prints, you know where it is. Have you turned on your nonprinting characters, etc? Have you tried copying and pasting it into a new blank document? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "S Roberts" <S Roberts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C437AFE5-8C0F-4859-8994-AA78D18CA573@mi...

I have individual place cards I want to print can anyone advise m
I am helping friends print their wedding place cards, they have been given the individual cards from the place where they are having the wedding, but we cannot get them to line up What are the size of the place cards? Are there more than one card on the page? Are you merging information? What version Publisher are you using? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Pauline" <Pauline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77E3682B-3926-410B-8012-2907CF63F37A@microsoft.com... >I am helping friend...

Word does not respond when trying to print
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi I have a Brother laser printer HL-5150D and Office 2008 version 12.1.2. Of late when I try to print a word document the print screen opens, the beach ball spins and nothing happens. I can only get out by using the 'Force Quit' option. I am using OSX 10.5.4 Has any one else experienced this? Does any one have any suggestions to overcome it? Check the Brother site for an updated printer driver, apply it if there is one then repair disk permissions. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 8/22/08 5...

Object error when trying to print custom reports
I am getting an [object error] message when trying to print custom reports or modified versions of canned reports. They display just fine within CRM, we just can't print them. I have already tried deleting the ActiveX to force a reload and manually reinstalling it using http://crmserver/viewer/activexviewer/en/npviewer.exe with no luck. This is occuring on systems regardless of whether Crystal Designer is loaded. Any ideas? Open the reports in Crystal that you are having problems with and make sure that the "Save data with reports" option is not checked. (In Crystal...

Excel-Based Budgeting-print an exception report after the import
When importing a budget into GP from Excel (using Excel-Based Budgeting), if any account numbers are entered in Excel that are not in GP, the import drops them without any warning or notification. In our case, we have 5500 lines of information to manually review to find the problem. A solution is to have an exception report print after the import to list any accounts in Excel that were not imported into GP. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree"...

Header doesn't printed in Draft message
I would like to know any work around to print header (From, To, CC) of a draft message. Thanks ...

Macro help with saving a spreadsheet with date and time in it
Can someone help me with some code that would save a file name as "schedule-mm-dd-yyyy-hh:mm"? Thanks, Alan Alan, how about something like this Sub Save_As() ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="Schedule " & Format(Now, "mm-dd-yyyy-hh-mm") & ".xls", FileFormat:= _ xlNormal, Password:="", WriteResPassword:="", ReadOnlyRecommended:=False _ , CreateBackup:=False End Sub -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Fee...

outlook express print dialog box
Does anyone know how to not have the print dialog box appear in outlook express when using the print icon to print a message? I always get that print diaolog box. ...

Printing #3
I have an HP1100, I have a brochure that has .25 margins on all sides. however, the left margin will not print to this demension it prints at .75. How can I increase the print are of the left margin? thank you mike Hi Mike (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I have an HP1100, I have a brochure that has .25 margins || on all sides. however, the left margin will not print to || this demension it prints at .75. How can I increase the || print are of the left margin? You will have to purchase a new printer that supports the dimensions your r...

Printing with the Headers showing on every page
How do I print a large spreadsheet where the column headers show up on every printed page? -- Dave File > Page Setup, click on the Sheet tab, then in the "Rows to Repeat at Top' indicate which rows comprise your header (ex: $1:$1). "Dave" wrote: > How do I print a large spreadsheet where the column headers show up on every > printed page? > > > -- > Dave What if that's grayed out? How do I do that then? -- Dave "bpeltzer" wrote: > File > Page Setup, click on the Sheet tab, then in the "Rows to Repeat at > ...

Printing Issue
I have an issue with RMS v1.2 (sp3) When trying to do either a Z Read, X Read or a Blind Closeout I am getting the error: Run-time error '-2147352567 (80020009)'; Method '~' of object '~' failed. When I click the OK button the SOPOSUser application dies. As backgrouns I have a VB6 dll being called on the print hook, this seems to work fine during a transaction but does not get called when the above error occurs for the blind closeout etc. The issues seems to only be happing at one of our customers sites but on both of the sites tills. Any Ideas? Try going ba...

saving print settings in Excel 2000
I have default print settings that I use (I can't remember how I did it - I got a tip from somewhere). However, when I export a report out of a certain application to Excel, I must modify print settings because it creates its own workbook and doesn't use these defaults. Maybe you could record a macro when you change the print settings once. Then save that recorded macro. When you need to change the print settings, just open this macro workbook and run the macro via: tools|macro|macros... kenw100 wrote: > > I have default print settings that I use (I can't > rem...

page break preview #3
I have created a new "sheet" in my workbook. My first sheet includes Page 1 to Page 22. I want my second sheet to start at Page 17, which I changed on the page setup page, however, the page break preview is still showing PAGE 1. How can I change this to show Page 17? VickiJo, If you're printing or previewing sheets separately, you'll get a starting page number of 1. If you're printint or previewing multiple sheets, it'll continue the page numbers from sheet to sheet. The First Page Number (File - Page Setup - Page tab) must be set to "Auto" for ...

Excel merged cells Not printing #2
Dave, Thanks for the suggestion. I am going to test it out with her and se if that makes a difference! I will let you know. Thanks again, Meliss -- Tuttama ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Tuttamay's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1540 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27016 ...

How can I print just the flip side of a booklet?
How can I print just the flip side of a booklet? I printed the first side just fine and then my computer went funny and I had to shut down and start back up again. I have 25 copies of the first side that need to be printed on the back side. Pub 2000 user here: There may be a better way but I think you will have to print a page at a time i.e., File, Print Page 2 of 2; then 3 of 3 and so on. -- Don Vancouver, USA "pqc18" <pqc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92653E8D-9772-4AE0-A9C3-514B363E72B2@microsoft.com... > How can I print just the flip side ...

Re-print SVC RTV Packing Slips
Please add to the Reports Menu the ability to Reprint a RTV packing slip. -- Steve Laurenzano K-Rain Mfg ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=107decaa-6e0a-4bc...

Create a company option not visible
Urgent!!! I'm a newbie who's having problems creating a new company in Great Plains 9.0 When I get past the utilities menu, the option to Create a new company does not exist. Has anyone seen this before? cici I had the same results from a client workstation with Server components and SQL Tools and therefore BCP installed. When running Utilities directly on the server I was able to select "Create a Company" from the list of additional tasks. I'm not sure why but have you tried to do this directly on the SQL Server instead of another workstation? I don't know ...