my question did not post

I've posted a question that didn't show up in the excel community so I posted
it again.  Although I did find both when I clicked on my name and recent
posts by user...what am I doing wrong?  Where will this on go... :)

Rene,
These newsgroups will die in a few days.  We will all meet again at
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/officeexcel
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Rene" <Rene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've posted a question that didn't show up in the excel community so I
> posted
> it again.  Although I did find both when I clicked on my name and recent
> posts by user...what am I doing wrong?  Where will this on go... :)

0
Bernard
5/29/2010 9:54:58 PM
i sure hope to hell that those forums fail miserable. they're  a joke for
anybody that frequents newsgroups. i know i won't be participating nearly as
much because i just don't have the time to waste. hopefully mvp's will
rebel, too.

that's my opinion, anyway.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"Bernard Liengme" <bliengme@TRUENORTH.stfx.ca> wrote in message
> Rene,
> These newsgroups will die in a few days.  We will all meet again at
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/officeexcel
> best wishes
> --
> Bernard Liengme
> Microsoft Excel MVP
>
> "Rene" <Rene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I've posted a question that didn't show up in the excel community so I
>> posted
>> it again.  Although I did find both when I clicked on my name and recent
>> posts by user...what am I doing wrong?  Where will this on go... :)

0
Gary
5/30/2010 4:01:42 AM
but i should add that i am using a bridge beta that may provide nntp client
access to the forums. if anyone wants to try it, look here:

http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/releases/view/46171
--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"Bernard Liengme" <bliengme@TRUENORTH.stfx.ca> wrote in message
> Rene,
> These newsgroups will die in a few days.  We will all meet again at
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/officeexcel
> best wishes
> --
> Bernard Liengme
> Microsoft Excel MVP
>
> "Rene" <Rene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I've posted a question that didn't show up in the excel community so I
>> posted
>> it again.  Although I did find both when I clicked on my name and recent
>> posts by user...what am I doing wrong?  Where will this on go... :)

0
Gary
5/30/2010 4:38:41 AM
In article <BFAC4B2B-2433-4A2F-BD91-F543AEB894EA@microsoft.com>, "Bernard Liengme" <bliengme@TRUENORTH.stfx.ca> wrote:
>Rene,
>These newsgroups will die in a few days.  We will all meet again at
>http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/officeexcel
>best wishes

The newsgrops won't die. MS will apparently make them hard to find
from their websites however, directing all traffic to their "forums". I can
only hope they realise the error of their ways some time soon after that ...
but will not be holding my breath. :)

0
bruce