Multilines caption on command button

I am using a button to display a message. The message is long so I nee
to make the caption (as message) in more than 1 line. Can I hav
multiline caption on the button & how

in design mode>commandbuttonobject>edit>use ctrl+enter wherever you want the
line to break.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"Bhuktar S >" <<Bhuktar.S.16b0tt@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> I am using a button to display a message. The message is long so I need
> to make the caption (as message) in more than 1 line. Can I have
> multiline caption on the button & how?
>

> ---

Don
5/15/2004 4:01:22 PM
Thank

glad to help

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"Bhuktar S >" <<Bhuktar.S.16b3tv@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> Thanks
>

> ---

Don

How do you create Cash Tender POS Buttons?
How do you create cash tender POS button for cash tenders such as $1, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100? hi Mary, I don't think that custom button work in tender screen. Custom button only work witht eh POS screen where you are performing the transaction. I do understand that it take time to enter such amount and button help for quickest way. I will see other alternative and let you know if any avaialble but currently there is no. "Mary" wrote: > How do you create cash tender POS button for cash tenders such as $1, $5, > $10, $20, $50 and $100? Akber, what about allotin...

Button Wizard:RunQuery ignores delete queries?
If I put a button on a form, choose misc, run query, I get a list of queries that does not include any delete queries. Why is that? It is easy enough to get around, but why? Don't have an answer for you, other than to confirm that delete queries are not presented in the list of queries.... ACCESS has been this way for a number of versions, for some reason. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Phil Smith" <phil@nhs-inc.com> wrote in message news:OjpW0tg1HHA.1100@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > If I put a button on a form, choose misc, run query, I get a list...

system() with command line window control
When a system() call is made, a command line window pop up and the statements gets executed. Is there a way I could have control over this procedure. Such as I want to store the output text shown at the command line execution into a local variable in my code. What if I want to hide the command line from the user. How do I do this ? thank you See if this helps: http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/misc/misc/article.php/c321 AliR. "KK" <pedagani@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7588bff2-7c3d-4ac1-9003-5417fed147a6@a26g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > When a system() call is made, a ...

Floating Command button
Is there a way to make a command button stay in place in Excel sheet as I scroll around. I would like to achieve this without using the menu bar or placing the button above a a Freeze Pane. Thanks This will move the commandbutton with activecell Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) With Me.CommandButton1 .Top = ActiveCell.Top .Left = ActiveCell.Left + 2 * ActiveCell.Width End With End Sub HTH -- AP "Probyn" <probyncope@yahoo.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 1149343927.402372.261970@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > Is ther...

re-order a records sequence using up and down buttons
On a form, I want to move a record sequence order up or down one step at a time, and refresh the overall new record list to display the new order using just two buttons; Up and Down. The idea is to be able to create a changeable street order list, allowing for inserting addresses between an existing 'Run-Order' of addresses without having to manually retype the whole list over again. I need the process to be user friendly, hence the up-down buttons. I assumed I would need some way of automatically generating the 'OrderSeq' number, but don't know how this can be ac...

toolbar button for filtered calendar view?
With Windows XP Pro SP-3, Outlook 2007 SP-2 I have created a calendar view with a month display that applies a filter and only shows events in one category. I'd like to create a toolbar button just to display the calendar with this particular view applied. I know how to add a calendar button, but not one with a specific view. I know it's possible with vba code, and while I'm pretty good at excel macros/code, I'm not at all up to speed with Outlook code. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. THANKS. "Mike Williams" <mikewill44@gmail.com> wro...

Textbox.caption to cell if empty, how?
I have a userform with a text box, that I've typed some information into. I now want to save that information to cell B1 on my "EmpData" worksheet. but only if that cell is empty. if it's not, then writh the text to cell B2. What I thought I'd do was write an if statement that basicly says if B(VAR)=" " Then EmpData!B1 = TxtBox.caption if not then Var=var+1 then just have it repeat itself over again. and keep doing this adding a 1 to the Var until it finds a empty cell. ( B1,B2,B3,B4.....) Can this be done? I don't know VBA, and my VB is more then a ...

Is it possible to have a 'Delete' and 'Close' button on a form
Am i able to put a buttom on a form that says Delete and one that says Close. So after people finish entering in details through the form they can click on a 'Close' button. When they want to delete a client they can press the 'Delete' button. But have it to say "Are you sure you want to delete this entry" or something. Can a form also have a "Add Another Entry" on a form. They enter one, then click that button to add another. I know there are buttons for this, but im trying to make it extremely basic for people to use (not many people know how to use ac...

Adding Signature Button
Hi, Is it possible to define a signature (NOT automatically attached to every email) and then define a toolbar button which when pressed would add the signature to the new email - if so, how would this be achieved? Thanks in advance Les ...

Edit button on the IE #2
On my PC, using IE, I get a "Edit" button with options to use EXCEL to edit a web page, where as on my co-worker's PC, she doesn't. Any idea what configuration needs to be done do get the "Edit" button with EXCEL as an option? Thanks Hari. ...

Outlook 2003 Find Button
If anyone has experienced this and found a fix: Outlook 2003; when a user clicks on the find button, regardless of which folder they have selected, the find field does not appear so that you can enter your search criteria. Has anyone else seen this yet? I should also add that I am running an Exchange 5.5 with the latest SP and updates, the feature also works on all of our machines with one exception. Thanks in advance! >-----Original Message----- >If anyone has experienced this and found a fix: > >Outlook 2003; when a user clicks on the find button, >regardless of whic...

Is it possible to replace a button with something else?
Hi Excel Experts Thank you so much to those who helped me with the data merge the othe time... it was fascinating and amazing what few simple lines of code can do... Now I have another problem. I have created a report which contains som buttons with macros attached to them. My question is, is it possible t replace these buttons because there's simply too many buttons. Is i possible to attach a macro to a specified cell and when the cell i double clicked or clicked, the macro will run? I heard of using functions n stuff but being a very lousy person wit vb, i wasn't able to figure t...

What is the Keyboard Shortcut of Merge and Centre Tool Command
Pls tell me shortcut key of Merge and Centre Tool Command. Rao Ratan Singh, India To my knowledge, they do not exist, however, you can record two separate macros, assign to keystroke for each feature and then you have your own hot-keys. -- nbrcrunch in a tortuous way one can think of series of keyboard actions alt+o e a alt+m enter not a single short cut. mine excel 2000 ================== nbrcrunch <nbrcrunch.1kdy5p@news.officefrustration.com> wrote in message news:nbrcrunch.1kdy5p@news.officefrustration.com... > > To my knowledge, they do not exist, however, you can rec...

Delete button
I used to get a warning message before deleting a record. I no longer get a message, it just deletes the record immediately upon clicking the delete button. I know I can manually add code to fix this, but I would like to know why it stopped working automatically. I am using Access 2007 - the database was converted from 2003. I tried creating a new form with the delete button and i do get the warning. Is there an easy fix for this? "Dee" <Dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A5238E9-7734-4EB6-90F7-84B9AD2BD4BE@microsoft.com... >I used to g...

Toolbar button to main worksheet area
I would like to know if it is possible to put the "Protect sheet" toolbar button onto the actual worksheet instead of on the toolbar. This is probably a really dumb question, but I want to have the facility to send a worksheet with this option without affecting someone else's toolbar. I've created a button with the following code, but it can be overridden with the toolbar button. Private Sub ToggleButton1_Click() ActiveCell.Select If ToggleButton1 = True Then ToggleButton1.Caption = "SHEET UNPROTECTED" ToggleButton1.ForeColor = &HFF& ToggleButt...

'share this nootbook' command does not work
I have tried several times from 2 of my computers to share a notebook, existing book nor new created book will not share when I select the share command. Does that mean I will have to reinstall Office? or just One Note? Thanks for any help Fletcher -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > I have tried several times from 2 of my computers to share a notebook, > existing book nor new created book will not share when I select the share > command. Does that mean I will have to reinstall Office? or just One Note? > Thanks for any help > Fletcher What do you mean...

send button #10
The send button has disappeared from Tools - Customize - File. Want to add it to my toolbar. Do you have any valid e-mail accounts set up? If so, the Send button should already be there. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "confused in victoria" wrote: > The send button has disappeared from Tools - Customize - File. Want to add > it to my toolbar. ...

Editing cell using right mouse button
Why does outlook open when I edit a cell in Excel? Hi Diane would you like to give us a few more details, what version of Outlook / Excel are you using? how are you "editing the cell" what is in the cell you are editing is this happening in all worksheets / workbooks or only 1 have you run detect & repair from the help menu -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working on it anyway "Diane Miller" <Diane Miller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B718093-F2A4-467F-9401-095DAAAC54A0@microsoft.com... > Why...

how to replace the buttons on the top right corner of a dialog?
Hi, I want to have a modeless dialog, Its title bar has two buttons on the right corner, one is "x" for close and the other is a pin that user can toggle for the dialog's life time. Is it possible? Please help. Thanks. Tony I'm not exactly sure what you need here but if I am reading your post correctly, what you want is to set your dialog to not have a minimize or maximize box in the title bar, then draw in the pin button in your dialogs OnPaint, and detect clicks with on NCHitTest. -- Alec S. alec <@> synetech <.> cjb <.> net 6 "Ma...

Send to Command - weird issue when using with Mail.app
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, Weird issue here, my signature has our company logo in it and that appears fine when creating a new message inside mail. When I use the Word/Excel command: File>Send To> Mail Recipient (as attachment) the new email window pops up with the signature intact, then when the attachment is placed in the message (which it does automatically) it strips the logo image from the signature, but leaves the rest of the text there. I have the latest updates from MS for Office installed as well. Any ideas? ...

When click on Logout button it asks for credentials
Hello! I have an Exchange Front/Back End scenario, both with Exchange 2003 + SP2 on Windows Server 2003 R2. I have the problem that when a user tries to logout from OWA, it asks for credentials 3 times. I enter the right credentials, but after the third time, it shows me the message: "Error: Access is Denied.". What should I do to solve this issue??? Thanks!!! "gsuazo" <germans@segacorp.com> wrote in news:1A2E7B32-0DF7-4938-A390-206AAE0D8FB0@microsoft.com: > Hello! > > I have an Exchange Front/Back End scenario, both with Exchange 2003 + > SP2 on...

Gridview button field only works on page 1 of grid
Hi all I've got a gridview in a Visual Studio 2005, .NET version 2.0 web app, which displays many records. The grid's AllowPaging and AllowSorting properties are set to true with the grid displaying 10 records per page. There is a buttonfield column in the gridview which fires the grid rowcommand event as follows: Dim index As Integer Dim selectedRow As GridViewRow Dim filePath As String 'find the serial number of the record and open its change history index = Convert.ToInt32(e.CommandArgument) selectedRow = Me.SearchGrid.Rows(index) Dim serialNum...

How Do You Change the Font of a Caption Word 2007
How do you change the default font for a caption in Word 2007? Thanks. (B^>)=]=[ Modify the Caption style. Here's one method: In the Styles pane (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S), click the Manage Styles button. On the Edit tab, locate Caption and click Modify. In the Modify Style dialog box, make the desired changes. Click OK. If you want to transfer the modified style to the attached template, be sure to select "New documents based on this template" before clicking OK in the Manage Styles dialog. If/when you are prompted to save the template, choose to do so. --...

Why dosen't my paste button come up highlighted?
Hi, There's not much information to formulate an answer, but usually the Paste is hidden when there is nothing to paste, ie, you need to Copy or Cut some information to be able to Paste. Bonnie Wrote: > -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=472504 ...

Send/Recieve Button #2
The send/recieve function is not working...any ideas? I have tried everything that I know ...