more pivot tables. HELP!

here's my dilemma:  i have a list of standings for a school wrestling team.
the data looks like this...

bob    here   19-Sep   win
bob   there  20-Sep   lose
larry   here   19-Sep   win
larry  there  20-Sep   win
joe    here   19-Sep   win
joe    there  20-Sep   lose

.... and i have a "current standings" pivot table on another sheet showing
who won on what date or against who.

now say i add...

bob    here   21-Sep   lose
larry  here   21-Sep   lose
joe    here   21-Sep   win

.... immedeatly after in the next 3 rows.  is there a way to have the pivot
table automatically accept these rows and add them to the current standings
pivot table?

i'm running Excel '97.

thanks much,

         stephen
0
Pringles (23)

Hi
see:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Pringles." <Pringles@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> here's my dilemma:  i have a list of standings for a school wrestling
team.
> the data looks like this...
>
> bob    here   19-Sep   win
> bob   there  20-Sep   lose
> larry   here   19-Sep   win
> larry  there  20-Sep   win
> joe    here   19-Sep   win
> joe    there  20-Sep   lose
>
> ... and i have a "current standings" pivot table on another sheet
showing
> who won on what date or against who.
>
> now say i add...
>
> bob    here   21-Sep   lose
> larry  here   21-Sep   lose
> joe    here   21-Sep   win
>
> ... immedeatly after in the next 3 rows.  is there a way to have the
pivot
> table automatically accept these rows and add them to the current
standings
> pivot table?
>
> i'm running Excel '97.
>
> thanks much,