money for notihng that works

What is $5 and 15 minutes when it can make you earn $100,000 ?
Not much, if you ask me...

You've probably seen a lot of those kind of messages over forums and
newsgroups,
and the explanation for this can be given in two words: IT WORKS!

But how on earth, will you ask me, does it actually works? How is such a
thing
possible?
This is a simple pyramid scheme. To explain it to you with realistic
numbers,
lets take a simple example:

Imagine you folow the instructions given below, and post your message to
500
newsgroups (wich isn't much). 10 people read your message and also folow
the
instructions: that's $10 for you.
These 10 people get 10 people each to join the process: that's $100 for
you.
These 100 people get 10 people each to join the process: that's $1,000
for you!
These 1,000 people get 10 people each to join the process: that's
$10,000 for
you!!
These 10,000 people get 10 people each to join the process: that's
$100,000 for
you!!!

After the whole process, you have therefore made $111,110! And it took
you only
15 minutes and $5!

If you think this might work (and it does, I can tell you that), then
folow
these simple instructions:

1) Open a FREE PayPal account (!Business or Premier, not the simple
one!), and
place $5 on it.
2) Using PayPal, pay $1 to the folowing 5 e-mail adresses, with 'Mailing
list
subscription' as subject and no message.
1- monkysnaks@comcast.net
2- troost19@zonnet.nl
3- jp2rocks@vat.it
4- rdl1978@gmail.com
5- monique_sloan@hotmail.com
3) Make the changes you want to this message, and remove e-mail adress
number 1.
Then, place e-mail adress number 2 in number 1, 3 in number 2, 4 in
number 3, 5
in number 4, and add your own e-mail adress (the one you used on
PayPal!) in
number 5.
4) Send your new message to all the newsgroups on your server (or at
least 500
of them)!
(!) I suggest you run a IP-hiding software like Steganos Internet Anonym
(free
download on www.steganos.com) while posting with UltraNNTP.

That's it! It will take you 15 minutes and will cost you $5, but it will
also
make you earn more than $100,000!
All you have to do now is wait, and check your inbox to see PayPal money
flying
to you!

So, what is $5 and 15 minutes when it can make you earn $100,000 ?

Export to excel from ASP.Net
I have a page wherein the contents of a datagrid are exported to an excel file. All the columns are correctly displayed in excel except for the number columns. The formatting string for the number column is {0:#,##0.00; (#,##0.00);0.00}. The data is formatted for all numbers exceeding 1000 but for any number below 1000 the data is displayed as 1000 and not with 0's in the decimal places. (displayed as 999 instead of 999.00). ...

microsoft money #10
I tried to open Money on my computer (version 2003) The original page was replaced by Microsoft. How did this happen? How to I get my original files? What "original page"? What makes you say it "was replaced by Microsoft"? Have you tried opening your original files? (Money File|Open or double-click on them from Windows Explorer.) "DR support" <DRsupport@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB8D2DDB-8EA1-4665-A875-D19A468B19AA@microsoft.com... >I tried to open Money on my computer (version 2003) The original page was > replaced by Mi...

Money 2004 Upgrade Problem
I've been using Money 2003 small business. When I put in Money 2004 Standard it converted my files to 2004. I want the full small business functionality but now cannot open my files in 2003. The error reads: "Money cannot locate '(file name)' or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file or you do not have permission to change it or your disk drive is write protected." I know the file is not read-only and is not open in another program. I also have the permission to change files on my computer. Does anyone have any suggestions for what to do? I'm prett...

how to chart who was working when
Hi there, I'm looking for some help in producing a chart. My organization has hired about 100 folks since 1991, each on contracts of varying lengths of time. Some peoples' contracts have ended, and some have been renewed. I set up some worksheets inputting their names, start and end dates with the intent of producing a graph that will tell me exactly how many people were working for us at one time, based upon 6 month intervals. For example: John Doe 7/29/91 - 3/31/05 Jane Doe 6/21/94 - 2/20/96 Jake Doe 8/2/01 - 4/18/03 I would like a chart that can tell me how many people w...

Problems with reports on Money 2004
I am having problems getting onto the reports page as everytime it crashes. I have tried to repair using the disk and uninstalled and re-installed and it still doesn't work. I am told that there isn't a new UK version available so I cannot upgrade. Can anybody help In microsoft.public.money, Jayne Morris <Jayne Morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am having problems getting onto the reports page as everytime it crashes. I >have tried to repair using the disk and uninstalled and re-installed and it >still doesn't work. I am told that there isn't a ne...

2007 Slide Numbering doesn't work
I have a presentation in which the numbering doesn't work...I've gone step by step through everything I can find but I don't see it. Checked the master to ensure a placeholder was there, that the text is visible. I click on the slide thumbnail, click insert / slide number, check off slide numbering, click apply to all and okay. Nothing appears. When I go back to insert / slide number, nothing is checked. Any thoughts? Try ticking the option for slide number in Insert | Header and Footer instead. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's ne...

downloaded service pack 1 and now Microsoft Excel isn't working ri
When I got to the icon for the save option I get this message "The file ' .xls' may have been changed by another user since you last saved it. In that case, what do you want to do?" *save a copy *overwrite changes this dialoge box is getting annoying, If I choose save a copy I have copy's of my files all over the place, if I overwrite then it does just that. But why do I have to do this everytime I open a file? I have looked everywhere and can't find my answer. Please remember that I just downloaded the Windows update service pack 1 and I believe that this i...

Money 2004 Backup file
Hi Is there a way to specify a folder in the 'backup' options in Money 2004? For instance, I would like to backup to my zip drive which is drive R. But it doesn't give the option to specify a folder in that drive, just saves it in the root folder. Thanks Dan In microsoft.public.money, Dan wrote: > >Is there a way to specify a folder in the 'backup' options in Money 2004? >For instance, I would like to backup to my zip drive which is drive R. But >it doesn't give the option to specify a folder in that drive, just saves it >in the root folder. ...

Import data from Money 2002 to Excel
Hi, I'd like to import some transactions history from Money 2002 into Excel. Does anybody know how I can do this? Thx. In microsoft.public.money, Nick wrote: >Hi, > >I'd like to import some transactions history from Money >2002 into Excel. Does anybody know how I can do this? Prepare a report in Money and right-click into it. You can copy and paste or choose Export.... For more sophisticated information access, search Google for Moneylink. ...

Money 2000 Windows XP SP2 Password problems
Hi. * I have reformatted my hard drive (On a Compaq Table TC1000) & reinstalled Windows XP Pro Tablet. * I have then installed the Windows XP SP2. I then restored my backups, which included my mny data file from Money 2000. * I then (amongst other software installs) installed Money from the original CD. * When I tried to start Money, it asks for the password as usual BUT it doesn't accept the usual password. * I have checked that it is the right file, checked Caps Lock, typed carefully several times - to no avail. * Are you aware of any problems with Money 2000 & SP2? I...

Money 2007 deluxe backup issue
for some reason Money is breaking up my backups to my 4gb usb flash drive around the 3 mb area - i have compact data checked - regular files are 8 & 12 mb are there settings to change to prevent this from happening there is plenty of space on the drive it names the file xxxd1 when i used my gigabank 8gb drive it did not do this but alas it died when i just try to continue on the 4g it says already used insert me medium advise please thanks In microsoft.public.money, tony wrote: >for some reason Money is breaking up my backups to my 4gb usb flash drive >around the 3 mb area...

Can Money store bill balances?
Can money store my bill balances? For instance if I only partially pay a bill, I'd like to see what my balance is. Only if you create a liability account, record the bill as a liability, then pay all or part. The balance of the liability account is the balance of the bill. -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL "BDK" <BDK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:298D90B7-A9CC-4F60-B598-196D52517C16@microsoft.com... > Can money store my bill balances? For instance if I only partially pay a > bill, I'd like to see what my balance is. See also http://u...

IIf statement sometimes works
I have the following IIf statement on an unbound field on a form: =IIf([Loaned/Out]="0"," ","Out of Service - Please Exit and select another Vehicle") Sometimes it comes back with the correct "Out of Service..." or nothing if the vehicle is not designated as loaned/out, but other times it comes back with "#NAME?". Why is it not consistent? Thanks. -- Donna N. 1. If [loaned/out] is ever null you will get #name#. 2. Is [loaned/out] ever not equal to "0"? Is "0" text or a number? If it is a number, you ...

Query Not Working 06-11-07
Hello, I have set up a query for 1 table. The field I'm trying to run the query on is a text field. I enter a name (="smith, john") I get zero results. However I have confirmed that this user exists in the table. Also (if this helps), this field gets populated via a combo box on a form. The table being used for the lookup contains a "user" field which is also a text field Thanks. sometimes this is caused by a leading blank in the field. It displays very narrow. one solution sname: TRIM([field]) "CT" <ctroy01@hotmail.com> wrote in message ...

Money 2005 #34
Perhaps I don't quite understand how to use Money, it's all new to me but this is my question, When I create an invoice and I receive that invoice into my business account it shows as "payment for invoice" but when the check for that invoice is deposited into my bank it shows up as 2 deposits when I download info from the bank. I can't get them to "match" as the "payment for invoice" does not show as an income. Am I missing something? -- Any help will be greatly appreciated, MtnMaine I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem because...

Explanation of Money Performance Report
If i run a perfomance report there are 2 columns for judging performance - "%Rate of Return" & "Annual % Return". I am having a problem understanding the meaning of each column. If I run the report for exactly 1 year then both columns show the exact same numbers for indexes such as Dow Jones Indutrial Average or Nasdaq Composite which I have in my watch list. In the same report for exactly 1 year the 2 columns have very different numbers for my stocks and mutual funds. For example I have a mutual fund which shows 1.28 for % Rate of Return and 21.32 for Annu...

ShowDependents Method works inconsistently?
Goal: To show all dependents of a range of cells. Problem: The code (see below) works sporatically and is therefore useless. For some groups of cells it will work perfectly, showing all dependents. In other cases, it will show only the dependents of the initially active cell. Will someone smarter than me please tell me what the heck is going on?!? (If it matters, I am using Excel 2002.) Sub Showem_all() ' Show all dependencies for selected region of cells. x = ActiveCell.CurrentRegion.Columns.Count y = ActiveCell.CurrentRegion.Rows.Count For i = 1 To x For j = 1 To...

Money 2005 UK 'My Money' homepage
Does the UK version of Money 2005 have all the same options for synchorising account data onto the internet via the 'My Money' web page, the same was as the US version does? I keep being told that my accounts information is being uploaded to 'My Money' on the web..but can't find head nor tail when I sign on with my net password. Any thoughts... thanks The UK version has much much less of the online stuff that the US version has. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK t...

Upgrading from trial to Money 2005
I've installed a trial version of Money from the Microsoft website and having used it successfully decided to by the 2005 version. I'm having problems when I install 2005 - it says it's going to back up my data file and then convert it but when it tries i get the message that it can't find the data file or it may be write protected. I've checked the data file and it's not write protected and 2005 is definitely looking in the right place for it. Can anyone help please as I don't want to lose the data i've set up. Thanks in advance Tracey In microsoft.pu...

money 2004 canadian and norton antivirus
Can't install because of norton antivirus Turn off Norton Antivirus? -- Will you sponsor me in the Tour de Cure? http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1058&px=1626087 "Sylvain" <sylvain.savage@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:083401c358ef$094794e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Can't install because of norton antivirus ...

problem with opening a money file <WEIRD>
I have used money 2005 for a year. Couple days ago I had to format my hard drive and install Windows XP a new. I saved my money mny file and the backup to it in the safe place. When I installed MS Money on my new system and tryed to open my mny file it displayed this error: --------------------------------------------------------------------- Money cannot locate 'filename' or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file or you do not have permission to change it or your disk drive is write protected. If you have chosen the correct file and it cannot be accessed, you wi...

Money 2003 D&B
Whenever I try to start the Money 2003 d&B Invoice Designer, either from within Money or from the Start/Programs/ Menus, I get a series of Window Installer error boxes that say it "Can't load file" and refers to a SerialNumber.DLL file in a temp directory. After clicking on OK 9 times, the Invoice Designer starts. This is getting a little aggrevating having to clck OK 9 times just to start the program. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Money 2003 D&B without success. Can any body offer a solution? BTY, I am running WinXP Home, SP1. Thanks. ...

Excel 2002
When I press the left / right or up/down arrow keys in Excel 2002 (Vista) it scrolls the spreadsheet columns or rows, it does not move the cursor form cell to cell. How can I restore the normal cell to cell capability? Thanks Hi Bob Press your Scroll Lock key on the top right HTH John "+Bob+" <nomailplease@example.com> wrote in message news:62hnd5pmurr5fh1cltn1t3ie537pcjb479@4ax.com... > When I press the left / right or up/down arrow keys in Excel 2002 > (Vista) it scrolls the spreadsheet columns or rows, it does not move > the cursor form cell to cell. > > ...

Fill color in Excell 2003 does not work?
I have upgraded from Excell 2000 to 2003. I also have purchased a Compaq nx9600 with a 17" wide screen display. For some reason the "Fill Color" formating/shading tool will not work. Nor will changing the text color. Any suggestions to fix problem? Hi Mike, See MSKB article # 320531: 'Changes to the fill color and the fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs' http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320531 --- Regards, Norman "Mike Golfer" <Mike Golfer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F63E2613-C065-4379...

Filter option not working
I have been passed a spreadsheet with multiple columns with the headings showing that filtering is available, but when I click ony of the column headings it only shows Column Name: (Showing All). with no option to change anything. The ribbon bar sort and filter option is showing the Filter button as highlighted orange, but looks to be greyed out with clear and reapply both greyed. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get the filter working? Sorry if this is a simple one, I have just never seen this before. Cheers Leep If you remove the filter and then select the range (don&...