Modify Calculation

When a user enters data into a cell, he has to tab out of
it before he can push the "calculate" button. Is there any
way to change this so that the calculation can be
performed while the cell is still selected? I appreciate
any help.
0
sookdeoss (5)

Change Tools>Options>Edit>Move selection after enter, and use Enter to
complete entry rather than Tab.  This prevents the selection from moving to
another cell.

Note that calculation can never be done while the cell is being edited.

"Sisilla" <sookdeoss@bowater.com> wrote in message
> When a user enters data into a cell, he has to tab out of
> it before he can push the "calculate" button. Is there any
> way to change this so that the calculation can be
> performed while the cell is still selected? I appreciate
> any help.

0
steve9257 (19)