Missing Microsoft Word 10.0 Object Library - Tools Reference Error

This happens when anyone opens my file created in Excel 2000 with Excel XP instead. My file creates a word doc from excel.  How can I modify my code below to make it able to differentiate between Microsoft Word 9.0 Object Library and the 10.0 Object Library

Dim wrd As Word.Application
0
anonymous (74722)

Use late binding

Dim wrd As Object

    Set wrd = CreateObject("Word.Application")

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"LI" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This happens when anyone opens my file created in Excel 2000 with Excel XP
instead. My file creates a word doc from excel.  How can I modify my code
below to make it able to differentiate between Microsoft Word 9.0 Object
Library and the 10.0 Object Library?

> Dim wrd As Word.Application

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Microsoft POS #2

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

worksheet tabs 01-06-10
Hi In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically go in alphabetical order-- or do you have to do in manually? -- Thank-you! Ruth Ruth, Use this code: Sub ArrangeSheetsInOrder() Dim iCount As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False iCount = Sheets.Count For i = 1 To iCount - 1 For j = i + 1 To iCount If Sheets(j).Name < Sheets(i).Name Then Sheets(j).Move Before:=Sheets(i) End If Next j Next i End Sub "Ruth" wrote: > Hi > > In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically ...

Excel 2007

Grammar check not working

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

DNS Error on Exchange

error on upgrade: ID 4386

error 0x800cc0f

Send/Recieve error #3
I had few viruses in my computer that I cleaned up. Ever since, I face send/recieve error in my pop3 email account. I think I deleted a driver or somthing. Any idea? ...

Shared services admin page missing
PS2007 SP2 FebCU and WSS 3.0 SP2 FebCU Installed PS2007 and migrated data on a new dev server with win2k8. Everything is running good and i even got through the migration. However, i cannot build cubes. The error says that it cannot connect to the analysis service Db, then below that is says "provider cannot be found..." I used the technet guide in addition to MSProjectExperts Implementing and Administering MOPS2007 to retrace my steps and it appears that I've not missed any steps. I then noticed that my SharePoint Services Provider admin site is no longer a...

[Exchange 5.5]: Orphaned Object ODN
Dear All, I would like to check ODN of a object which is replicated from another server. I can't check same on originating server as it has been deleted over there and shows orphaned object on my server. Thanks in advance. Regards, Dhananjay ...