Missing function in Excel 2003 #2

I have a user that is complaining about a missing function in Excel
2003. He calls it a "Coalition matrix", I have never heard of it
before. He used to have it in Excel 2000. Any ideas?
0
galldrian (3)

Hi
never heard about this. Maybe he has to install the Analysis Toolpak Addin
('tools - addins').

"Galldrian" wrote:

> I have a user that is complaining about a missing function in Excel
> 2003. He calls it a "Coalition matrix", I have never heard of it
> before. He used to have it in Excel 2000. Any ideas?

0
frank.kabel (11126)
11/30/2004 9:03:06 AM
Never heard of a coalition matrix.  The Analysis ToolPak will calculate
a correlation matrix, otherwise, it is probably an Add-In that was not
native to Excel.

Jerry

Galldrian wrote:

> I have a user that is complaining about a missing function in Excel
> 2003. He calls it a "Coalition matrix", I have never heard of it
> before. He used to have it in Excel 2000. Any ideas?

0
post_a_reply (1395)

Highlighting cells #2
Excel 2007 sp1 with vista 32 business sp1 Background: When you highlight multiple non-contigious cells (i.e. hold the control key down and select several cells that are not connected) Excel highlights the selected cells in light blue. Problem: This light blue does not show at all on many projectors. In some case you can adjust the color temp and this helps. We do hundreds of presentation in North America each year and can not control what projection equipment we will be using. Requested solution: I would change the light blue background that is applied to selected cells to some other colo...

Store Operations crashes when viewing journal (F4) on register 2.
We have two registers, register 1 is the main machine where the database is located and register 2 is networked into it. Whenever you try to view the journal (F4) on register 2, the program crashes and gives this message just before closing: Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Install a default windows printer on register 2 - even if it's just something like the print to fax or MS Office Document...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

function to check for entry
I'll try and make this as clear as I can... I am looking for a function that will check column b,c,d,e for an entr if there is an entry then check row n in the same row for it's value. that's the first bit, then I need to be able to check the date valu (month) in column a and total it for the month. perhaps I could run the first function only looking for month=1 o something and just run it 12 times? not sure how to go about this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com well I've got this far but it still doesn't work and gives an error: =IF(MONTH(A3:A167)=4,...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Addressing within Exchange 2003