Missing function in Excel 2003 #2

I have a user that is complaining about a missing function in Excel
2003. He calls it a "Coalition matrix", I have never heard of it
before. He used to have it in Excel 2000. Any ideas?
0
galldrian (3)

Hi
never heard about this. Maybe he has to install the Analysis Toolpak Addin
('tools - addins').

"Galldrian" wrote:

> I have a user that is complaining about a missing function in Excel
> 2003. He calls it a "Coalition matrix", I have never heard of it
> before. He used to have it in Excel 2000. Any ideas?

0
frank.kabel (11126)
11/30/2004 9:03:06 AM
Never heard of a coalition matrix.  The Analysis ToolPak will calculate
a correlation matrix, otherwise, it is probably an Add-In that was not
native to Excel.

Jerry

Galldrian wrote:

> I have a user that is complaining about a missing function in Excel
> 2003. He calls it a "Coalition matrix", I have never heard of it
> before. He used to have it in Excel 2000. Any ideas?

0
post_a_reply (1395)

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

function to check for entry
I'll try and make this as clear as I can... I am looking for a function that will check column b,c,d,e for an entr if there is an entry then check row n in the same row for it's value. that's the first bit, then I need to be able to check the date valu (month) in column a and total it for the month. perhaps I could run the first function only looking for month=1 o something and just run it 12 times? not sure how to go about this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com well I've got this far but it still doesn't work and gives an error: =IF(MONTH(A3:A167)=4,...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003