Miscellaneous words appear in Excel 2002 cells

I am working on an Excell 2002 workbook and when I put my
cursor in a cell , spurious words get entered into the
cell e.g. "and thee the and ...." is one example.  I have
cable modem and it feels like "someone" has taken control
of my PC - by the way I have also noticed this hapening
in MS Word but is not as bad as Excel - can some one help.

thanks
KK
0
anonymous (74722)

Have you enabled speech tools?  Click Tools / Speech and examine your
options.

/i.

"KK" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am working on an Excell 2002 workbook and when I put my
> cursor in a cell , spurious words get entered into the
> cell e.g. "and thee the and ...." is one example.  I have
> cable modem and it feels like "someone" has taken control
> of my PC - by the way I have also noticed this hapening
> in MS Word but is not as bad as Excel - can some one help.
>
> thanks
> KK

0
ismits.no (54)

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Check current cell is empty
Hi, I'm getting stuck... If I enter some new data in Sheet2, column A, then this cell will be copied to last cell of sheet 1 columnA automatically. This task can be done now IF the data is overwriting some existing data, no need to copy. my logic is if the active cell is empty, and the target column is 1, then do the copy and paste. else, do nothing The question is: how can I check the current cell is empty? Thank you in Advance Bobocat Sub tester() If IsEmpty(ActiveCell) Then MsgBox "Activecell Is Empty" Else MsgBox "Activecell Is Not Empty&quo...

move cell contents

Excel not Access

Excel 2007

visible cell only