Microsoft 2007 - Excel

I am trying to share a workbook -
Toolbar, Review/Share Workbook - Each time, I get a message, the file is no
longer shared and will not let me save.  Any thoughts?
--
Patty

I think another person of your shared workbook might have removed you from
the sharing.  Otherwise the file has been moved to some other location.  Save
the current file in your local system and try to open the Original File from
its actual location.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

"Patty" wrote:

> I am trying to share a workbook -
> Toolbar, Review/Share Workbook - Each time, I get a message, the file is no
> longer shared and will not let me save.  Any thoughts?
> --
> Patty
Worked like a charm - thank you!
--
Patty

"Ms-Exl-Learner" wrote:

> I think another person of your shared workbook might have removed you from
> the sharing.  Otherwise the file has been moved to some other location.  Save
> the current file in your local system and try to open the Original File from
> its actual location.
> --
> Remember to Click Yes, if this post helps!
>
> --------------------
> (Ms-Exl-Learner)
> --------------------
>

> "Patty" wrote:
>
> > I am trying to share a workbook -
> > Toolbar, Review/Share Workbook - Each time, I get a message, the file is no
> > longer shared and will not let me save.  Any thoughts?
> > --
> > Patty

Sandbox mode in Access 2007
I have installed Office 2007 on a Vista PC, and opened a copy of one of my Access 2003 databases. I could not open forms at first, but a dialog box came up and I apparently answered the right way so that's not a problem any more. However , then I tried to open a report, whose command is "DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview". I immediately get a message that 'docmd' is not a safe command, that Access is running in sandbox mode. The fix for this is a registry change. Does this mean that I have to go around to every machine that has a database and Office 2007...

Excel, date
I have on cell that has an original manfg. date 1/1/90 (this date will change) the next hydro date is either 3 or 5 years depending on the date. prior to 1/1/91 cylinder must be done every three years and after 1/1/91 they must be done every 5 years. I am stuck on the formula asd I have it now =IF($D$3<B16,1095+D3,1825+D3) any assitance would be of great help. Thnaks Using named cells: Manfg_Date: [any date] Ref_Date: 1-Jan-91 Interval: =IF(Manfg_Date<Ref_Date,3,5) Last_Hydro: [any date] Next_Hydro: =Date(Year(Last_Hydro)+Interval, Month(Last_Hydro), D...

outlook 2007 sp2 - outgoing email
Suddenly I have become unable to send mail containing jpg files. Message says file is too big (3 photos - about 18 mb). Until about 2 weeks ago I could send 8 to 10 jpg files in an email without problems. My ISP says they have not created any size limitations. Any suggestions doc suzi wrote: > Suddenly I have become unable to send mail containing jpg files. Message > says file is too big (3 photos - about 18 mb). Until about 2 weeks ago I > could send 8 to 10 jpg files in an email without problems. My ISP says they > have not created any size limitations. A...

migrating email from microsoft entourage 2001 to microsoft outlook 2000
I have recently have had to switch from a MAC to a PC. I was using Microsoft Entourage and would like all my info to go to Microsoft Outlook but I can't get it to work . Can anybody help? Try posting this in an entourage group since Mac migrations are best handled by the Mac experts. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, joe asked: | I have recently have had to switch from a ...

Excel Footers #3
Can anyone tell me how to add more than 255 characters to an Excel Footer please? Hi AFAIK you can't -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Anne" <Anne@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9D0D1493-F79F-4EA6-8A0C-F6904FD11EA4@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how to add more than 255 characters to an Excel Footer > please? ...

Partially hidden Excel formula bar
In Mac OS 10.5, Excel 2008 won't show a complete formula bar. The left side is cut off. I've tried adjusting my display settings, deleting plist files, and uninstalling/reinstalling Office 2008. IF I log in as another user, I get a clear view of the whole formula bar. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thx. In article <65B2FAAD-8DD3-4D0C-8AF6-DC5EF62C71E6@microsoft.com>, Eqbal00 <Eqbal00@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In Mac OS 10.5, Excel 2008 won't show a complete formula bar. The left side > is cut off. I've tried ad...

Microsoft Money Plus
I currently have Microsoft Money 2004 and wanted to upgrade to Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe. I purchased it on 8/4/2008 but cannot find it on my computer. I don't know if it downloaded or not. I was charged on my credit card but I cannot find the file. What do I do? On Sep 7, 8:30=A0pm, Jim in Chesapeake <Jim in Chesape...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I currently have Microsoft Money 2004 and wanted to upgrade to Microsoft > Money Plus Deluxe. I purchased it on 8/4/2008 but cannot find it on my > computer. I don't know if it downloaded or not. I was charged on ...

Can I download Microsoft Query? Missing software for my Version.
I can't insert the CD to install the add on. I have Microsoft Office Professional XP with Front Page. My office computer was used by someone else before me - and I can't locate the software. I can't even find a version for sale. I need Query for Excel tasks. Is Query connected to Excel or Office? My Excel is 2002. If I buy an update to Excel 2003 - can I then get Query - or - will I have to update my Office? Help!! Thanks, Tracie hi, so far as i know, MS Query is built in to excel from 97 (when i started using xl) to xp (my current version). Tools>get external d...

Install this security patch from the Microsoft Corporation
--cxpwhnchbqbxab Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="qdoievmohq"; type="multipart/alternative" --qdoievmohq Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="skwvrzlncxf" --skwvrzlncxf Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vulnerabilities...

PowerPoint 2007-Formatting Hyperlinks
How do you change the color of hyperlinks in 2007? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01CAC6B8.89E7EA80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Have a look here www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00546.htm=20 --=20 Michael Koerner MS MVP - PowerPoint "SueW" <SueW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:FBFA1989-C534-478C-B992-A27696F7DFC7@microsoft.com... > How do you change the color of hyperlinks in 2007? ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01CAC6B8.89E7EA80 Content-Ty...

PowerPoint 2007 to Word 2007
Can anyone tell me why when I want to publish a PowerPoint presentation to Word why a box pops up that states; "PowerPoint couldn't write to Microsoft Office Word" Please email me at carljazz@ymail.com Thank you! I was having the same problem. The clipboard utility I was using, ClipX, was interfering. "carljazz" wrote: > Can anyone tell me why when I want to publish a PowerPoint presentation to > Word why a box pops up that states; > > "PowerPoint couldn't write to Microsoft Office Word" > > Please email me ...

Subject: Outlook 2007
I am about to give up. I do not know what to do. I have a 100 user exchange 2003 server. CPU idle most of the day, gigs of memory free, been running for years. Updated to Outlook 2007 through most of the company, and things seemed fine at first. However, the rage of my users has been growing. I really *really* dont want to go back to 2003, but our users have large mailboxes, rougthly 5 GB+. We have some that are over 10 GBs. Outlook 2003 had NO problems with this, it worked fine. Outlook 2007 is a disaster, terribly slow, just clicking between emails results in 10 second waits, typing...

Reset Bottom of an Excel spreadhseet
Is there a way to reset the end of a spreadsheet to the last cell that has information in it? When I press End Home, I am landing on row 6,448 even though I selected rows 500 - 6448 and hit delete. Also, another basic question. Sometimes a range of cells will increment to the next value and sometimes they won't. Is this just due to formatting differences in the cell? Thanks. Ken K. - 2191 -- akkrug Visit Debra's site at http://www.contextures.com/ She tells how to do just that best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "akkru...

Excel 4 macro to VBA translation
Where can I find a good reference source where I can lookup and translate Excel 4 macro codes to their VBA equivalence? Thanks for any help. Tom Tom, My .hlp version of the following has a section titled... "Visual Basic Equivalents for Macro Functions and Commands " I assume the .chm download version here will have the same... http://makeashorterlink.com/?K68332CBB Excel 2000 Help File: Running Excel 4.0 Macros Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "Tom" <tclim36@zip.com.au> wrote in message news:BFLSe.28299$Le2.254141@nasal.pacific.net.au... Where can I find a g...

How do I get both horizontal and vertical frozen panes in Excell
How does one get both horizontal and vertical frozen panes in Excell spreadsheets? Tried split as described by Microsoft and it does not operate as desired. Am looking to have the first row be 'frozen' at the top when scrolling down and the first 3 columns 'frozen' at the left when scrolling across. You should be able to select cell D2 and select freeze pane and have it do what you want. "CraigScherer" wrote: > How does one get both horizontal and vertical frozen panes in Excell > spreadsheets? Tried split as described by Microsoft and it does not oper...

How do I create a Gantt Chart in Excel 2003?
Greetings. I vaguely remember being in a training class that showed how to make a Gantt Chart in Excel. Alas, I've lost those notes eons ago. Does anyone know how to create a Gantt chart in Excel? Hi, A good place to start looking from. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html Cheers Andy Bewildered KG wrote: > Greetings. > I vaguely remember being in a training class that showed how to make a Gantt > Chart in Excel. Alas, I've lost those notes eons ago. Does anyone know how > to create a Gantt chart in Excel? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel ht...

MS Office 4.3 Pro with Excel 5.0c
Hi All, This is probably a strange question Is there ANY possibility that I can still download this software anywhere. I've an old (but very good) 50000 lines Macro 4 program causing my Excel 2000 to crash. My old disks aren't trustworthy anymore. The main thing is the Excel 5.0c but the office 4.3 pro should be better. Indeed I'm an antiquity :):):) Nevertheless for me important. Hoping in a solution for which I'm grateful. Kind regards Eric Does Microsoft store such archive things on the net in FTP directories or something? I tried ebay.com and searched for "mic...

Cannot download free trial of MS Office 2007 Professional
I am not able to download the trial version of MS Office 2007 Professional from the Microsoft website. After I enter all the details, I get an error page saying my request could not be processed. I am trying to download the trial on my new desktop which has Vista Home Basic installed and the download is not being blocked by a firewall or Antivirus. How can I download the trial version? In article <5F5B06A1-97DF-4914-ABF4-CCB350D7359E@microsoft.com>, Supriyamishra wrote: > I am not able to download the trial version of MS Office 2007 Professional > from the Microsof...

Access 2007 Ole Objects vs Pictures
I had 2003(?) on my laptop and was able to attach bitmap pictures to records in the tables. Out of curiosity I did the mistake to open Picture Manager(?) to see what it would offer. It set itself as default program for pictures and I was doomed. If I try to insert a new picture into a record in my table, it shows as "Package". And it won't allow to convert to bitmap. The only way I can get the pictures into the record is to add a new one, open it, paste the picture into it and safe it/update the table. There has to be an easier way to do this. This data base is extremely i...

Openeing Excel File in New Window
I am having a Form in my Excel sheet which runs all the time. whenever I try to open a new Excel sheet. that Forms popup and restricts Excel file from openeing si I have to open a new window and then open that file in new window. Please help with HOW TO OPEN THE EXCEL FIEL IN A NEW WINDOW EVERY TIME. Do you mean a new instance of excel--running excel 2 times--not just having another window in the same instance? If yes, try: tools|options|general|Check the "ignore other applications" box Then open the second file by either double clicking it in windows explorer or by opening t...

subtotal by page in excel
how can you subtotal at the end of each page in excel? Nothing in common in order to utilize the subtotal menu option. Can you elaborate on your situation. Do you need subtotals within a page or just a total at the end of each page? Are you linking formulas from one sheet to other sheets to capture "subtotals"? "michelle scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:c97401c48a09$71e3f4c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > how can you subtotal at the end of each page in excel? > Nothing in common in order to utilize the subtotal menu > option. ...

creating WMF files in Excel
I have a picture in my worksheet and want to save it as WMF file. Is it possible to do it ? Any chance you could copy and paste into your favorite graphics editor and then save from there? GeorgeM wrote: > > I have a picture in my worksheet and want to save it as WMF file. > Is it possible to do it ? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Pivot tables Excel vs Access
I am trying to create a pivot table in Excel to assign exam grades in particular subjects to pupils. If I do this in Excel all the grades are changed to the value 1. If I do it in Access the grades are maintained - does anyone have any idea why this should be handled differently in these two office programs? At present I have a table in excel which I have to export to access to create the pivot table and then copy it back. Surely I shouldnt need to do this every time? Help!!!!!!!! If you format the grades as Percent, do they display correctly? Mike Eyre wrote: > I am trying to c...

Excel 2002 Security Issue
When a user opens an Excel file that has macros, and if there security is set to medium or high, they get that dialog box that asks them whether or not to enable macros. With macro security set to Medium in Excle 2002, is there a way to disable the request. I have tried checking both check boxes in Trusted Sources, to no avail. Thanks for any guidance. The trusted sources approach will work, but only if the macros have a digital signature (indicating a source whom you can trust). The cheap way to create those signatures is for the macro author to find and run the selfcert.exe file...

Check out this important update for Microsoft Internet Explorer
--mynqmwzzk Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="daiunwgwr"; type="multipart/alternative" --daiunwgwr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="xtwejseobdrrthghv" --xtwejseobdrrthghv Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to ...