Subject: Re: seguridad xp
From: EvilAngel <zopba@NOSPAMhotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:24:40 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.es.windowsxp.seguridad

Info:

http://www.vsantivirus.com/guia-de-supervivencia.htm

Saludos...

Isaac Aparicio Gallego laid this down on his screen :

--
Sue´┐Żos
Never its mysteries are exposed, to the weak human eye unclosed...

What I am providing is an event procedure.  If placed in the proper cod
section (sheet code), it will run whenever a value is changed on th
worksheet.  Right click the worksheet tab you wish to run it on, selec
view code and paste this there:

Code
-------------------

  If Target.Cells.Count = 1 Then
  If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then
  Select Case Target.Value
  Case "A"
  Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 33
  Case "B"
  Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 34
  Case "C"
  Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 35
  Case "D"
  Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 36
  Case Else
  Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 0
  End Select
  End If
  End If

  End Su
-------------------

Change the $A$1 to your cell address and change the colorindex number
to ones that suit you.  I don't have a list of colorindexes, so jus
try out a bunch of number to see which ones do it for you.

Hey Joe

No macro needed. A is your default green color. The rest is done with
conditional formatting (format menu), where if Value is B the yellow and if
C then blue. See Help or
http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html
http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip006.htm

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"jladika >" <<jladika.16tqtw@excelforum-nospam.com> skrev i melding
> hi
> i am very new to this and need some help with setting up a micro
>
> I have a spreadsheet with a cell that i will have 4 options
>
> "A"     "B"    "C"   "D"
>
> and i would like for each of them to have a different color when put
> into that cell.
>
> Please i am new to this so you will have to walk me through the steps
> .
>
> so please give me an example with your help
> thanks joe
>

> ---

innocent (844)
5/25/2004 6:54:28 PM
Maybe you shouldn't use Excel? You already have gotten multiple instructions
how to setup a macro,
not only do you seem unable to grasp written instructions, you also break
all etiquette by posting multiple
times in different NGs.. Once again here is J.E's macro adapted for 4
colours

        With Target
            If .Address(False, False) = "A1" Then
                Select Case .Value
                    Case "A"
                        .Font.ColorIndex = 4
                    Case "B"
                        .Font.ColorIndex = 3
                    Case "C"
                        .Font.ColorIndex = 46
                    Case "D"
                        .Font.ColorIndex = 5
                    Case Else
                        .Font.ColorIndex = xlColorIndexAutomatic
                End Select
            End If
        End With
    End Sub

now right click the sheet tab where you want this to happen, select view
code,
paste in the above, press Alt + Q to close the VBE and save the workbook,
test by putting A-D in A1 and press enter

--

For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup.

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"jladika >" <<jladika.16tqtw@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> hi
> i am very new to this and need some help with setting up a micro
>
> I have a spreadsheet with a cell that i will have 4 options
>
> "A"     "B"    "C"   "D"
>
> and i would like for each of them to have a different color when put
> into that cell.
>
> Please i am new to this so you will have to walk me through the steps
> .
>
> so please give me an example with your help
> thanks joe
>

> ---

terre081 (3244)
5/25/2004 7:07:01 PM
well PEO

i am new to this and sorry about the multi time i posted
i though  that if i posed it again and try to explain alittle differen
some will know how to help me.

i have tryed the way you said with pasting what you had sent to me bu
after that i didn know what to do

Excuse me for being sarcastic but you got about 15-16 answers to your posts
yesterday including
a couple telling you to keep to the same thread (since you multiposted
yesterday as well) and several with links how to install macros
or using conditional formatting..

--

"jladika >" <<jladika.16tvqk@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> well PEO
>
> i am new to this and sorry about the multi time i posted
> i though  that if i posed it again and try to explain alittle different
> some will know how to help me.
>
> i have tryed the way you said with pasting what you had sent to me but
> after that i didn know what to do.
>

> ---

terre081 (3244)
5/25/2004 8:29:55 PM
what am i doing
how am i going out of the newsgroup
i dont know how i am doing that
please tell me so i wont do it again
thanks joe

as far as all the help
you gave me something that no one else did
after i pasted the it in the view code
i didnt know what to do next and you said
Press alt+Q to close
that was was missing in all the others
thanks again jo