merging values to word - formatting does not stay #2

i am merging numbers to word documents and the formatting
will not stay.  e.g.  45698723.2365879 is what shows up in
my merge, however in excel i have formatted it so it
appears as $45,698,723.24

can anyone help on this issue?

0
jhoward1 (1)

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

customizing quote merge template

printing 2 charts on single page

visual basic

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

Offline folder problems #2

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Fractions Number format