Master image to use in separate sheets?

Hello All,

Does anyone know if there is a way to tell Excel to use
the same image/background for each sheet, instead of
needing to import for each one? Or is there a way to set
up a (similiar to Power Point/Master slide).

Thanks in advance,
drew
0
agrosman (1)

If it's just for one workbook, I'd have a master worksheet in that workbook that
I could just copy.

If it's for lots of workbooks, I'd set up a workbook with one sheet that had
that background the way I wanted it.

Then save this workbook as a Template (let the folder default to excel's
favorite).

Tnen when you rightclick on the worksheet tab, you can select Insert.  Then
choose the template you just created.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Importing accounts and contacts from cdf using CRM migration assistant : nothing happens
Hello ! I spent almost the night to import datas for my small business, everything seems fine in the cdf database, but when I try to move data using the assistant, nothing happens, no records are pumped, and I have no errors. I customized some attributes in the account element, prepared the cdf database from CRM, imported my data ( 11000 accounts ) in cdf, checked the requested values ( seem fine - I use no guid, it's right ? ) and when I execute the import procedure, select only accounts and contacts, everything goes fast, and finally show 0 records moved of 0 : I am having th...

can only see master page in Publisher 2003
I am running win XP Pro sp2 and Office XP Pro sp2 on two differen PC's. about 10 days ago I updated to IE7, Now when I open publisher files, I find that I can only see master pag in all the multipage that opened ok 2 months ago. However I can still open on a pc running Office XP Pro sp1 and IE6 IE7 killed my HP Director software (download new HP premier printe file) and windows defender started hogging 50-90% of cpu time (deleted) any idea -- David Thew found problem, "View....Status Bar" "David Thew" wrote: > > I am running win XP Pro sp2 and O...

Creating an Address Book for home use and Christmas Card labels
What is the best way to set up an address book/phone book for home use? I also want to use this same book to print out label for Christmas cards. What is the best way to do all of this? Row 1 you have separate column titles for Lastname, Firstname, Address, City, State or Province, ZIP or Postal Code, Phone Number. Enter your data row by row for each person on your list. Then have a look at using Word for the Labels. For help on Word mail merge using Excel or Access as the data source. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateA...

compare data in sheets and delete the duplicates
Hi, Before i stary begging for help thanks for looking at my post an input / suggestions will be welcome. On to the problem. I have one workbook with 2 sheets. The first shee contains multiple columns each hold either numbers or letters neve both. The second sheet has only one column it contains numbers. What need to do is take the information on sheet two and compare it it t the column on sheet one for duplicate entrys. When duplicate are foun on sheet one's column i need it to delete the row that the dupe wa found on. So far i have tried the information posted concerning filters howe...

Sheet name already exists
When copying worksheets (especially multiple times on large spreadsheets), I often get the following message: "a form or sheet you want to move or copy contains the name "wrn.Full._.TRAIL", which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this version of the name?" If I click yes, I am presented with a number of other names (About 20) that I don't recognize. Although the copy sheet operation works without causing Excel to crash, I worry about the integrity of my worksheet. Any others with this experience, and suggestions toresolve? Excel ...

Duplicating a GP Smartlist for use in Smartlist Builder
Since I can't edit default Smartlist objects in Smartlist Builder, I want to take an existing GP Smartlist and make a copy in Smartlist Builder so that I can edit THAT. Is there any way to accomplish this? As far as I know there is no way to copy an existing SmartList for use in SmartList Builder. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "FatRichie" <FatRichie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC54C0A0-49E5-442E-B089-2F6424DC7FF7@microsoft.com... > Since I can't edit default Smartlist objects in Smartlist Builder, I want ...

How can I read CSV file using VBA?
I have to read CSV file using VBA. I don't want to use macros or queries like transfer spreadsheet etc. because I want to apply certain rules in a module after reading the file. Thank you -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 I am using the following code but one of my field which has both characters and numbers is not importing at all.. How do I handle this? Sub import_csv() DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim, "", "Test_CSV", "c:\csv_files\12-31-2009 Test.csv", ...

link sheets in workbook
I have 6 worksheets in a workbook. I want to add values to the cells in the first worksheet, but then these values will automatically added or updated in other 5 worksheets that have the same cell numbers. How do I do this? Thanks Hi on your other sheet enter ='sheet1'!A1 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Raymond" <NotValidEmail@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:CNKdnUXLI4OmvxzcRVn-gQ@comcast.com... > I have 6 worksheets in a workbook. I want to add values to the cells in the > first worksheet, but then these values will automatically add...

Printing Visible Sheets in Sequence
I would like to print all of the visible sheets within one workbook with sequential page numbers. How could this macro be modified so that only visible sheets are loaded into the array? Thanks for your help. Sub PrintSheets() Dim ShtList() As String Dim ShtCnt As Long ReDim ShtList(1 To ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Count) For ShtCnt = LBound(ShtList) To UBound(ShtList) ShtList(ShtCnt) = ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(ShtCnt).Name Next ShtCnt ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(ShtList).PrintOut End Sub Hi John Try this Sub test() Dim ws As Worksheet Dim arr() As String Dim N As Integer N = 0 ...

Copying a column from several similar sheets into one sheet
I have several worksheets in one workbook and I want to merge/copy one column from each worksheet (the same column) (Like this, just imagine more columns with more data on several worksheets Date 06052003 Actual 13 FMT 12 % 87 ) and put these columns into rows so that each worksheet's data will descend vertically (EX: Date Actual FMT % 06052003 13 12 87 06062003 12 15 89 06072003 11 17 90 That's what I want, Please help me to do it. ...

Information on assets that are used for bussiness and personal
How can I use your program to designate a porcentage of these type of assets? Exaple office space at home, car for personal use and work? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=88fddc9b...

How can I add transaction while using the online version of money
Ok... when I first bought Money several years ago and installed it on my home computer, I could then login while at work via the passport and see the information that I had entered on my home computer. If I purchased something during the day I could go online and add the transaction which was great way to know at any given moment what my TRUE balance was in my account. Now when I check my Money account online from work I can see all the information I've entered at home but now there is no way to add a new transaction other then from my home computer where I have Money installed. ...

importing text file into excel file using macro
Hi, How to import text file into excel file using Macro? Can this proces run on form menu button? Please help and give me some ideas of doin it. I have attached a text file for your reference. Thanks, An Attachment filename: rdata.txt Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=66130 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com >Hi, >How to import text file into excel file using Macro? Can this process >run on form menu button? Please help and give me some ideas of doing >it. I have attached a text file for your r...

Using a custom form kills forward/reply arrows in the inbox?
Hi, I installed a custom email form in Outlook 2000 and the "Forward" and "Reply" arrows on mails in the inbox disappeared. The arrows reappear on new mails when I swap the default back to IPM.Note but as I really have to use this custom form the absence of the Forward/Reply indicators is a pain. Has anybody come across this issue before? Is there a method to turn these "flags" back on or do I have to dig into the code in the custom form? The custom form is just a modied IPM.Note that provides access to a COM plugin. Thanks! Fin Known issue, dating back t...

Using Data Stored on External Drives in 64 bit computer
I have a 32-bit computer using Windows XP Pro and I have two externaol hard drives with a lot of important information. When I get a new computer, 64-bit with Windows 7, will I be able to use the data currently stored on my external hard drives with the new 64 bit computer using Windows 7? Thank you. Hi, On 7 Apr., 18:38, moon <m...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a 32-bit computer using Windows XP Pro and I have two externaol hard > drives with a lot of important information. When I get a new computer, 64-bit > with Windows 7, will I be able to use t...

Excel 2002
....I have a large amount of amount to produce multiple charts from, so using Autofilter is a bit of a necessity. Using the Chart Wizard, I can easily select the filtered data range but it doesn't seem possible to select the (filtered) headings as the X-axis (time period). Any ideas or workrounds? Thanks in advance, Amanda when you set up your autofilter range leave the row you want to use for your axis out of the range. "Birmangirl" wrote: > ...I have a large amount of amount to produce multiple charts from, so using > Autofilter is a bit of a necessity. Using the...

Easy! How scroll down to end of big sheet
Hi, I really should know this but... Say I have a sheet with 10,000 rows. I want to copy a formula from B2 to B10,000. How do I do this without having to scroll thru' 10,000 rows. I know there is a quicker way. i.e. I want to copy to each row in one (or two!) key strokes. All help appreciated. -- dewsbury ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dewsbury's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16084 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386288 Hi If you have Data in A1:A10000 ...

Using VBA to change default color palette
We currently have an add-in for Excel Xp which changes the default excel color palette so that it displays our companies corporate color scheme. We are wanting to use this in Excel 2007 as well but cannot get it to work. Included is some of the code used for Excel XP Sub companyPalette() On Error Resume Next 'Modify the first row to compnay Primary color Palette ActiveWorkbook.Colors(11) = RGB(160, 0, 80) ActiveWorkbook.Colors(55) = RGB(225, 110, 0) ActiveWorkbook.Colors(52) = RGB(235, 175, 0) ActiveWorkbook.Colors(51) = RGB(180, 190, 0) ...

Best Practices for Development in GP's using Custom Tables
Is there any such document/direction? We write custom solutions for our clients using everything from eConnect, to ..NET etc. Is there a guideline for creating or not creating, custom database tables in GP's productions databases? Cheers, JM ...

Order of Events when using the Control Box Close Button
I would like to intercept the built in messages that are generated by Access about required data when a user clicks on the Close Button. The Close Button is enabled by setting the Control Box and Close Button form properties to "Yes". Does anyone know what the order of events is when using the Close Button? Thanks much! Answered in later post. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "accesswanabe" <accesswanabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E44530CC-48AE-4134-A896-BFC71F032F68@microsoft.com... >I...

Open Subform in a New Window using a command button
I have a form with a subform which does exactly what I need. However, I want to someway change the subform to a command button so when you click the command button, it will open the subform using the same filter. My form is frmPatent and the subform is sfRelated. The Link Child Field is RelatedMtr and the Link Master Fields is Matter. Can anyone assist me. Thanks! LDMueller Place a button on the form and try this in VBA: docmd.openform "subformname", acnormal,,"RelatedMtr= '" & me.matter & "'" replace the subformname with your own subfo...

AUTOMATING JOB SHEETS IN EXCEL
Hi all, I have a lot of customer data for job sheets that need printing out. I was wondering would anyone know if it would be possible for Excel to read in a data file, or even another excel spreadsheet and for each record/row create a new Job Sheet. Otherwise I have to manually create one job sheet for each row of customer data I have. Can I automate this so Excel reads one row/record then writes or creates a jobsheet, then does the same iteratively till it reaches the end of the row(s)/record(s). Any help on this would be much appreciated good folk . :) Sonny... Hi bobby smith Of c...

Want to use Excel as a database for small school, how to print out specific fields??
Hi all, I am a volunteer parent for a small school and have been asked to help setup a database of the students (160) and need to figure out how to create a file and print just specific fields for different purposes. I tried the mail merge but didn't get the result I needed, which is just a page of information to pass out amongst the different families. I've looked around but can't find anything that looks like it would do what I need, but I seem to remember that it is possible. so far I've got my column headers and the data entered, but can't do anything with it. The ...

Is it possible to setup a self-updating master list?
I want to setup a master data spread sheet that will update automatically from data entered in muliple other sheets. Bassically if I enter data additional data into the existing sheets that data would automatically appear in the Master data sheet. Does Anyone have any answers? mbh: You might try using either VLOOKUP formulas or linking the main tab with the others. Could you be more specific or post an example spreadsheet with what you are trying to do? -- cparaske ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cparaske's Profile: http://www.excelforum...

How to use two parameters in input of popup Variables
HI All Gary's Student kindly made some to code to allow input of variables via popup : Dim colstring As String Dim findit As Double, replacewith As Double colstring = Application.InputBox("Select Column ....", "Stage 1 of 3", Type:=2) findit = Application.InputBox("Column Selected : " & colstring & vbCr & vbCr & "Select Value To Replace?", "Stage 2 of 3", Type:=1) replacewith = Application.InputBox("Column Selected : " & colstring & vbCr & vbCr & "Value Selected : " &am...