makro to return email

I want a makro that if a check box is checked, a email is
send to a recipient.
0
anonymous (74722)

See your other mail and
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Esrei" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:174801c50514$05025190$a401280a@phx.gbl...
>I want a makro that if a check box is checked, a email is
> send to a recipient.

0
rondebruin (3790)

outlook express email #4
Is it possible to receive Outlook Express emails instead of Hotmail emails when I open Microsoft Outlook 2003. If so how would I change it? Outlook only receives emails for the accounts that are configured Your post doesnt indicate whether you only have a hotmail account or whether you have a pop/smtp isp account "alleycat" <alleycat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FF22A25-1C1C-432D-BAEC-2B664B8F19EF@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to receive Outlook Express emails instead of Hotmail emails > when I open Microsoft Outlook 2003. If so how would ...

Email Printing Issue
Office 2003. Outlook. Windows XP. SP3. HP 990 Printer. When I print email (and this is only true for email), I always get a rarely used email address printed at the top of the page and a date at the bottom. I can't seem to figure out how these got added or how to delete them. Thoughts? Thank you. ...

Old emails being sent to user
Hi all I am running Exchange 2003 sp2. What would cause a user to recieve a very old email from another user, like 2 years old? both users are on the same server, the sender says he did not send the email, but the recipient has it in his inbox. Message tracking shows the email being sent, but i cant imagine the CEO of the company sending a 2 year old email. So there it must something with Exchange or outlook. Please help Thanks "skip" <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am running Exchange 2003 sp2. What would cause a user to recieve a very >old email ...

maximum email address in To, BCC field
Dear All, Would you please tell me the maximum email addesses in To or BCC field in Outlook 2000. Thank you for your help. Kenny This will be determined by your ISP, not Outlook. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Kenny" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07b701c3d67c$ffbbeaa0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Dear All, > > Would you please tell me the maximum email addesses > in To or BCC field in Outlook 2000. > > Thank you for your help. > > ...

cannot forward new items to an external email address
hi there i created a public folder and in the "Moderated Floder" option i used "forward new items" to an external email address (instead of the internal email address for the company), e.g., gmail or yahoo. However, i never received any messages. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated! On 6 Dec 2006 14:16:22 -0800, lei.guang@gmail.com wrote: >hi there > i created a public folder and in the "Moderated Floder" option i used >"forward new items" to an external email address (instead of the >internal email address for the company), e....

HELP -oldest emails
how do i find the olest emails i have ever recieved al my very old ones have dissappeared ...

exchange 2003 front-end generate auto emails
i have exchange 2003 server in front-end back end senario. with front-end server in DMZ with PIX. i found local POP3 mails which are going through front-end server are receiving with delay to local receiver only. I found that exchange 2003 fornt-end server is generating its own mail with sender address frontendservername-IS@domain.com to backendservername-IS@domain.com these mail are not going from front-end to back end. which is causing delay of local mails. in SMTP log error is coming 220***************** some thing like this and unrecognized command. If u delete these system mails th...

forwarding emails #2
Is there a way to forward a users emails to an external email address in exchange 2003 sp2? I know you can forward to internal email addresses but don't see the option to forward to an external address. Hi When you say forward do you want an email that is sent from an internal user to another internal user to forward to an external address? If so just create a contact with the external email address and on the AD Account that needs to be forwarded set Delivery | "Forward to" selecting the newly created contact Regards Ben Hoffman Microsoft MVP - Windows Server System...

Solution-Stuck Emails in Outbox, Outlook 2003
I've been having similar problems as others with emails with attachments getting stuck in the Outbox. I've received both Error 0X8004210B and 0X800CCC60. I finally found something today on the McAfee website that finally sent the email. This fix temporarily disables the Email Scanning Process for outgoing emails. Just do this for emails with large attachments. Go to your Task Manager, Processes, click on MCVSESCN.exe and end the process. To restart the process, go to Start, Run, Browse, C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO, and click on MCVSESCN.exe again to start. The On-Access s...

Can't restore a deleted email.
Running Outlook 2003 SP1. I delete an email from my Inbox. Email goes into the Deleted folder. I select the email from the deleted folder, drag it over to the Inbox (essentially undeleting the email), but I get an error message. The message states: "Can't move the item. The item cound not be moved. It was either already moved or deleted, or access was denied.". Is this a config setting? How ca nI fix this? How can I turn on the ability to do this? any infor would be appreciated! thanks, joe Sounds like your pst file is too big or corrupt. Once it gets to arou...

emailing worksheet problem
all, i use the following code to gather email addresses and then email a worksheet to the gathered addressees. this routine works great in debug mode. when i attempt to execute without the debugger it fails miserably. any ideas? thanks in advance for your help, danny Sub SendActiveWorkSheet() Dim strEmailTo() As String Dim strSubject As String Dim strPrompt As String Dim strWorksheetIndex As String Dim intCounter As Integer Dim intEmailCount As Integer Dim intAnswer As Integer intCounter = 2 intEmailCount = 0 strSubject = "EOM Spread...

How can I get into my old msn.com email account?
On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:56:21 -0500, "Larry Kendrick" <LEKENDRICK@windowsmail.com> wrote: Microsoft Access database program, the topic of this newsgroup, isn't going to help you with that. Try to find a more appropriate newsgroup. -Tom. ...

remove blue lines (BLOCKQUOTEs) from emails
I get forwarded emails all the time with vertical blue lines (BLOCKQUOTEs) down the left side. I always pride myself on cleaning up the junk before sending the good ones on. Is there an easy way of doing this or must I recreate the message from scratch? Convert the message to plain text to remove them. In outlook 2007, Actions, Edit message, then options to change the format. In older versions, Edit, Edit message, then format menu. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/...

Email layout changes when sent (font size/bold etc)
Hi, We have a problem with emails which layout are changed after being sent. * Formatting changes (normal text gets bold, underlined) * Font types changes (also standard fonts like arial) * Font sizes change (is increased, mostly from 10 to 12) It happens with whole sentences/paragraphs. * The email in the 'Sent items' is ok * Email received is not ok. Server: Exchange Server 2003 Sp2, Exchange Server 5.5 SP4/Faxination (to be retired). Clients : Outlook 2000, 2002 and 2003 (mostly 2002, 2003). We had this problem already in 2004 when we were still on Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 2000...

Outlook No Longer Sends Inbox Emails to Subfolder
I have Outlook 2007 and I use to be able to view a message on my Blackberry in the Outlookand then have it automatically redirect to a subfolder I have set up as a rule on my exchange server. Anyone know why it's not working now. Have you verified that the rule is still there and configured properly? Tried recreating the rule already? From the information provided, it is impossible to tell what made it stop working for you. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins ...

Duplicating emails in inbox
I am not certain as to why this is happening. But my emails in my inbox are randomly duplicating themselves. Not all the emails, just some of them. They duplicate, and then the duplicate disappears. Does anyone know why this would be happening, or if there is a solution to fix this. Thanks so much! Do you have a personnel organiser? If you do it may be because you have set it up wrongly as regards mail. "MEJohnson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1753601c448d3$42eaf410$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I am not certain as to why this is happenin...

URGENT
Hi, I'm having problems sending email from with in CRM to another CRM user. The email will show up in CRM as a closed activity, but the email never hits the exchange server. I can, however, send to any outside email address from CRM. If I send the email from outlook to another CRM user, and track it in CRM, that works just fine too. Has anyone seen this problem, and know how to fix it? Thanks!! Dan, That is exactly how the CRM Email Router works. At least, my understanding of this issue is that if you send an email from within the CRM Web Client your email never leaves CRM, h...

Email-enabled public folder problem-post Exchange 2003 migration
We have migrated users/public folders from Exchange 2000 SP3 to a newly introduced Exchange 2003 server. It seems like it is has gone relatively smoothly, but we are experiencing some public folders issues. If we add a new public folder to the public folder tree, users can send mail to it without issue. However, when mail is sent to any of the migrated public folders mail is not delivered. If it go into ESM and double-lick on the folder in question it says: "Mail proxy for the folder cannot be found...mail enabled pages wil not be shown." When I disable mail, then re-enable...

Emails assigned from a queue to a user are created as duplicate in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
n CRM 3.0, an e-mail is received in the queue of the e-mail support. The queue is owned by admin. and the mail is sent from a customer created in the crm software. When I log in as myself (different from admin.) and I assigned the received mail (now an activity) to another user in the system, the activity is created twice (duplicated) into his 'Assigned' folder in his queue. Can someone help me with that issue? I have searched the newsgroup and so far, two other similar issues have been left unanswered... 1- User1 (System Administrator) sends an email to a CRM Queue. 2- From the qu...

Can't Open email after uploading messages to Exchange 2003 using O
I can't open some email messages that were uploaded to exchange from an Outlook 2000 client. The messages were moved from a PST file to the User's mailbox on exchange 2003 running on SBS2003. I get the following error message when trying to open the email from Outlook 2000: "Can't open this item. Could not complete the operation because the service provider does not support it." When I try to open the email using OWA I get: "HTTP/1.1 501 Not Implemented" When I try to open the email message with Outlook 2003 I get: Can't open this item. When I try to...

DoModal returns -1
Hi. I have an application that is creating a dialog box object and then calling DoModal();. This works just fine every computer I run it on except for on brand new Dell computer running XP Pro. On that computer the DoModal function returns -1 and won't open the dialog box. Any ideas? Thanks. Step into the code and look at the exception value returned in the variable e in line 536 of dlgcore.cpp Rail -- Recording Engineer/Software Developer Rail Jon Rogut Software http://www.railjonrogut.com mailto:rail@railjonrogut.com "Nathan Smith" <Na...

HELP: How to replace a cel content with a carriage return?
Hi, First of all, thanks for your help. I have Excel 2003 on Win XP Pro I have in a cel, let's say A1 lots of text (product description) that looks like this (exactly with the "enter" after each line) Features Made of Genuine Leather Belt Clip Dimensions Exterior: 6" x 2.25" x 1.75" Now, I have the same style of description in 200 more cels.. But there is a mistake, before the word "Dimensions" there should be an "ENTER" key pressed (carriage return?)... I want to make a global REPLACE, but I can't find the option to specify in the &...

autocorrection on email replies
Nobody on the Word group seems to know what's wrong, but they suggested this might really be an Outlook issue. I do NOT want Word to autocorrect the capitalization in sentences, especially (in fact, almost exclusively) when I am sending email. I have deselected the first letter capitalized option MANY, MANY times, and invariably, the software can't remember the next time I open it to STOP making that autocorrection. Actually, it turns out not to be invariably, which is why this might be an Outlook issue. Word seems to have three memories. One for the "regular" Wo...

Outlook email Receivers
Not everyone on our LAN uses outlook for email. I do. When I send an email to someone who does NOT use outlook, it only shows in their outlook inbox, not in the inbox for whatever email server they are using. Can anyone help me fix this??? Please. Yes. Make everyone use OUTLOOK. Had this problem myself and made the argument, successfully, that my job is easier and I can be more efficient if I have everyone on the same platforms. It is showing in their inbox because, I assume, they are on the server running Exchange? "Marie" <mtrue1940@aol.com> wrote in message news:0184...

windows live leaves email on server
Just went over to windows live from outlook express after installing windows 7 and it all works fine except that it leaves the email on the server as unread. Previously with outlook express when emails downloaded they were cleared off the server at the same time Is there something I'm missing here, I'm getting really annoyed at windows 7 shortcomings and the adjustments you have to make. Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail are not "joined at the hip" like WinMail & Vista and OE and earlier operating systems, so don't confuse your dislike of Win7 with your...