Making invoices from inventory on Excel

I have all my inventoy on a spreadsheet but I want to be able to create
invoices for my small business. DOes Excel have that ability or do this or I
need to purchase another program? I need to create very basic costumer invoices
but I do need the ability to discount items for sales asnd such....Any help
would be great.

0
joey2509 (1)

Hi
you may search Google for 'excel invoice template'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Joey2509" <joey2509@aol.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I have all my inventoy on a spreadsheet but I want to be able to
create
> invoices for my small business. DOes Excel have that ability or do
this or I
> need to purchase another program? I need to create very basic
costumer invoices
> but I do need the ability to discount items for sales asnd
such....Any help
> would be great.

0
frank.kabel (11126)
11/16/2004 6:44:55 PM
The short answer is "yes", it can be done, but a lot depends on how
your data is currently set up and what you'd like the spreadsheet to
do.  For instance, you could set up a tab in your spreadsheet to serve
as the invoice tab, and set it up with dropdowns to populate line
items based on a product number, and from there populate a
description, current price, sale price, etc.

joey2509@aol.com (Joey2509) wrote in message news:<20041116063310.06154.00000390@mb-m21.aol.com>...
> I have all my inventoy on a spreadsheet but I want to be able to create
> invoices for my small business. DOes Excel have that ability or do this or I
> need to purchase another program? I need to create very basic costumer invoices
> but I do need the ability to discount items for sales asnd such....Any help
> would be great.
0
CycleZen (674)