Make columns different sizes within one particular column. Excel

I'm trying to make a spreadsheet that will allow me to make columns different
sizes at different places.  I want split Cell B2 into 5 columns while having
Column B3 as one larger column.  how can i do this?
0
Hubulo (1)

Hi
short version: you can't :-)

you may use merged cells (though I really would not
recommend this).

0
frank.kabel (11126)

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Maximum file sizes

File size #11

More Columns #2

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

Columns #4
My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Hi Me! I'm just guessing what you mean. Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D9050B-079C-476D-B5B6-84445F60EA51@microsoft.com... > My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Another gue...

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

Including and Executing JS and CSS from an ASPX within a Master Pa
I am running into all kinds of difficulties LINKing/Inserting JavaScript and CSS on an ASPX that is inside a MasterPage. I'm not sure what the rules or even what the life-cycle is. Here are the actual issues: 1. Do I have to use code and "RegisterStartupScript()" and all that? Is there no way to do the insertion of these in the actual HTML mark-up of the ASPX page? 2. If I am including jQuery from the MasterPage and *then* want to include a ..JS file from one of the child ASPX pages, I'm running into trouble where it would seem that jQuery has not been insta...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Excel VBA