Make A Set Of Date

i have 2 sheets FOGLIO1 e FOGLIO2
in FOGLIO1 cell D2  i have the value 60 in the cell J2 i have a date,
for example 27/11/2004, i colud want fill a set of date in FOGLIO2 to
start in the cell G2 for every 60 month day year, for example:

sheet FOGLIO2
in the cell G2 27/11/2004
in the cell G3 27/12/2004
in the cell G4 27/01/2005
in the cell G5 27/02/2005
in the cell BN2 27/10/2009

this macro for every data present in the column D2:D2000 and in the
column  J2:J2000 from FOGLIO1

when the actual date is the same in the cell G2 of sheet FOGLIO2 delete
the cell G2 and skip to left the other cell

this in automaticly mode when i put the data in J2 e G2 of sheet
FOGLIO1

---

Make Outlook Express the default
Just got a new computer. Used my old Basic Office 2003 disc as I wanted Word and Excel. Everything worked in the transition except now I have Outlook as the default and I want to change to Outlook Express simply because I've used it for years. This must be simple but I can't find a place to do it -- How do I change Outlook over to OE? Thanks! Remove any account information in Outlook. Set OE as the preferred email client in IE. "Pat" <Pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0699135F-3F4F-4911-B67B-6A301A450B21@microsoft.com... > Jus...

Insert query using date as where condition
I have an insert query that runs every day at midnight that records our client's current environmental status (it's for a mental health facility). Here's the code: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- INSERT INTO dbo.tblCensusHistoryWithDischarge (FullName, LastName, FirstName, FileNumber, ClientNumber, StaffID, Environment, Location, Residence, FundSource, Act10, StartDate, ExpEndDate, EndDate, CensusTimestamp) SELECT TOP (100) PERCENT dbo.tblClients.LastName + N', ' + dbo.tblClient...

What makes the background color of a calendar change?
I've created a calendar in a public folder for my partners and staff to use to review their schedules, request time off, etc. After populating the calendar with events and appointments, some days containing events and appointments take on a color attribute that reflects on or another of the color category/categories of things happening that day. This seems to happen capriciously. I'll have days with events/appointments from multiple categories where the background remains white, others where the background becomes colored. Is this a bug or a feature whose purpose I've y...

Toolbox Settings
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Is there anyway to keep the toolbox open and expanded horizontally on top of the page (under new,open,save,etc)? I was using office 2007 for PC and it had a great interface with all your option buttons on the top of the page. I don't like having the the toolbox floating vertically on the page I"m working on. In a word, "No". This is the old user interface, it uses toolbars and task panes. What I do is place most of what is on the toolbox that I use on my toolbars (right-click the toolbars and choose customise...) ...

Remove current date from an email printout
I'm trying to print a collection of HTML-formatted emails; but when I print I always get the current date on the bottom left hand corner of the printout. I've tried going into the page setup and removing the header/footer, but it still comes out when it's printed. This only occurs on HTML formatted emails - Outlook seems to use a different style when printing plain text. (I get a different option form when setting up plain text than when I'm doing HTML) Anyone know of a way to get rid of that troublesome date at the bottom? It won't go away! I'm using Outlook 2003...

MLK b-day as holiday date
hi, i need a function to calculate what date would be the 3rd monday in January for a given year. can this be done w/o arrays? thanks -- ______ Regards, Greg Try this... =DATE(A1,1,22)-WEEKDAY(DATE(A1,1,6)) The general formula is: =DATE(year,month,1+N*7)-WEEKDAY(DATE(year,month,8-day_of_week)) Where: N = the nth weekday (3 for the 3rd Monday) day_of_week = a number from 1 to 7. 1 = Sunday thru 7 = Saturday -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95E9B150-2CA6-4143-8453-63FA6DA260...

re:error in installing kb955706 from vista up date
any solution about the error so that it can be install successfully what error? arthur wrote: > any solution about the error so that it can be install successfully Arthur, Please always state which Windows edition and Service Pack level ? and what version of Internet Explorer? as it often does make a difference - Also, could you supply some information on what your firewall is, what is the installed antivirus/security suite, other R-TP programs, e.g. Spybot Search & Destroy (reduced functionality called "TeaTimer") Avira (From version 9) (Included in anti...

Date changes in data
I have a spreadsheet that has a date column which is required. The spreadsheet is then uploaded for a conversion into another software product we use. This date column is only for the year. When we enter the date such as 2010 and format the column as custom, yyyy, it will change the date to 1905. We have tried changing the format to text, general, all with the same outcome. Any suggestions? Thanks, Barb 2010 is not a date. Excel treats it as the serial number for the date of July 02, 1905 which is 2009 days after 1/1/1900 Why not just leave 2010 as is with no formatting?...

Error 3464 Data type mismatch in criteria expression for between 2 dates look up
I am receiving a Runtime Error 3464 Data type mismatch in criteria expression. This form worked prior and now does not work. Below is the code. During Debugging the (DoCmd.OpenReport strReport, acViewPreview, , strWhere) is highlighted. Please Help. Private Sub btn_UpdatedReportBuild_Click() Dim strReport As String 'Name of report to Open. Dim strField As String 'Name of date field. Dim strWhere As String 'Where condition for OpenReport. Const conDateFormat = "\#mm\/dd\/yyyy\#" strReport = "rptCourses" strField = "tblcourse.Dat...

how do I set up publisher to do a tri fold booklet?
how do I set up microsoft publisher to do a tri fold booklet (on A4 paper)? Ed looks left. Ed looks right. No-one is there. Furtively, Ed picks up a note from incompetent fletch <incompetent fletch@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > how do I set up microsoft publisher to do a tri fold booklet (on A4 > paper)? Use a template? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm Hi incompetent fletch (incompetent fletch@discussions.microsoft.com), in the news...

Cannot make any changs on server
Every time I try and make a change, or publish something on my test server, I receive this error message "An error has occurred. For more information contact your system administrator" I have set the web config file to give more details on errors, but it does not give anything more than this for the error. I cannot find any problems in the event logs of the servers. I have even restarted the, to no avail. Does anyone know what could suddently cause this problem? Hi Saira, In the web.config, did you change <add key="DevErrors" value="Off" /> from &...

how do i sort dates by months and not years?
I have two columns. One with dates and one with names: 09/22/77 Jane Doe I'm trying to sort these by months so I can keep track of people's birthdays. Is there a way to do that? Thanks! One way, in a third adjacent column enter =MONTH{A1) assuming the date is in column A then sort the range by that column, Regards, Alan. "A Homeschool Mom" <A Homeschool Mom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1A68119-E817-4BA5-8700-E01899997A12@microsoft.com... >I have two columns. One with dates and one with names: > > 09/22/77 Jane Doe > &g...

how can i make a in-process report that can be accessed by severa.
i need to set up an in-process report that can be accessed by several users at once, in which every user can input data without shutting down the workbooks on the remaining computer so that the one user can do his inputting. Hi you could use 'Tools - share workbook' BUT: - several functions are then no longer available (see Excêl's help for details' - IMHO Excel is NOT designed for multi-user access. Use a database application instead -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "tim" <tim@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:E5B2A371-4...

How do I make landline phone calls via Outlook 2007?
Outlook 2007 has the facility to dial the phone number of an Outlook Contact but I presume that this requires some hardware ( a phone modem?). Can anyone please explain, or point me to a URL that explains, how I can make the facility work? I sense that I will need to know:- 1. What hardware I will need. 2. Where I can buy that hardware. 3. Whether I will need software additional to Outlook 2007 Any help would be gratefully received. Outlook has no such facility. You must provide a voice modem and the software to support it to dial and talk from your PC. Whether that third party s...

Making sure a replica of another node is not saved in the xml document
Hi, How do I iterate through the nodes of an xml file to check if the newly added node is a replica of another node(incl. innertext and each element of the node and values thereof) ? If there newly added node is a copy of another node I would then delete the new node and save the xml file. All this would be done from the click event of a button in a webform. What is a good way of achieving the above? A code sample would be great. Thanks a lot Anita, Yould run an XPath expression against the document before you insert a new element. The most generic case would be an XPath like this: //*...

Tips on setting up support/helpdesk routine
Hi, We've just rolled out Exchange 2003 SP1 and are now looking into how to handle support/helpdesk mail. We have set up one mailbox called Support and the right people can now access this and also send on behalf of this user. The remaining questions are now: - When sending/replying from this mailbox the mail still end up in the actual user's "Sent items" folder. We would like this to end up in the support mailbox so people can see what's going on. Can this be configured? Can I setup central server side rules for this? - How do you handle ownership i.e. how does ...

Local Data Settings in 3.0
Within the CRM 3.0 Outlook client, I've instructed my users to add a rule that syncs down all Accounts in their Territory rather than use the My Accounts default rule which is there by default. Users are complaining that they don't have a New button to create the rule? What permissions do I need to grant them in order for that to happen and where do I set those? TIA. Check the "Saved View" privilege: Security Role >> Core Records Tab >> Saved View Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Bobby" wrote: > Within the CRM 3....

Setting chart scale min/max in VBA
Would like to set the scale on several different charts in the same workbook based on min and max values in a data range. Can do it manually but it would be nice to automate it. Any help? Hi, See Jon's page, http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AxisScaleLinkToSheet.html Cheers Andy pjasak@alum.mit.edu wrote: > Would like to set the scale on several different charts in the same > workbook based on min and max values in a data range. Can do it > manually but it would be nice to automate it. Any help? > Here's an example of setting min and max dates for a trend chart...

LIVE CHAT
Live Chat topic: Hardware Sign-up: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx Choosing and installing the right hardware for your point-of-sale system can be a challenge. Talk to a Microsoft Dynamics RMS point-of-sale hardware expert to help you correctly install and configure your hardware for your RMS product. View the Microsoft Dynamics RMS hardware tutorial: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/rms/using/addinghardware.htm Need more information? Visit the Microsoft Dynamics RMS using site: www.microsoft.com/msrms/customer Keep up to date on the latest news for RMS custo...

keep getting prompted to "set up show" in powerpoint
If I hit F5, the slide show starts but I can only advance thru the slides but clicking the opaque forward/backward arrows (in the lower left corner of the presentation) with the mouse. If I hit SHFT-F5 or click on the small shortcut icon to start the show, then I keep getting prompted to "set up show" (instead of just starting the slide show) and if I just click "OK", I still can only use the opaque arrows to navigate thru. I checked and the presentation is NOT in Kiosk mode. I wonder if you have presenter view or something enabled. What happens if you go ...

Date Scaling Issue
I have created an x-y scatter chart that has dates along the x-axis (mm/dd/yy). The first date on the chart does not correspond to the first date in my source data! When I go to change the min scale for the x-axis instead of seeing a starting date I see a huge number(38790) that in no way seems to corralate with my data (03/14/06) (note that my end point in this scaling section is also a large number). My data cells that are used for this x-axis data have been formated to be dates. I do want gaps between my dates that match how much time has passed (if possible), but I do not want my da...

How do i make a jpeg pop up on mouse over?
I want to make staff photos pop up when you mouse over on an org chart.. I assume this is easy but dont know how to do it?! Not so easy if you don't write few line of code VBA or other. The idea is - make your shape, - insert your image , - transform the shape and the image to a group - make the image of the group invisible with a user action a popup menu (without line of code, only with section action) drag mouse event over the shape mananging the mouse x and y (need line of code and not so easy) "leigh sanders" <leigh sanders@discussions.micro...

How to set Out of Office response using IE
We are using Exchange v5.5 with SP4. I would like to set the "Out of Office" reply message via Internet Explorer. How do I do that? TIA Outlook Web Access. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, KAL SANNEDHI asked: | We are using Exchange v5.5 with SP4. | I would like to set the "Out of Office" reply message via Internet | Explorer. How...

Moving Office 2007 settings from an XP machine to a Windows 7 ma
Recently built a new machine, and want to move settings (including customizations and outlook rules, mailboxes and accounts) to the new machine. As noted in the title, the old machine is an XP Pro box, the new machine is running Windows 7. I’d rather not move macros and add-ins all at once (something is causing a problem and I’d like to install one at a time), but the Outlook set up and little tweaks (e.g., customization changes, style sets) will be a PITA to redo manually. I found a dizzying array of answers via Google, but none seemed to apply. Wasn’t there a built-in too...

HOW DO i SET DEFAULT TEXT BOXES IN PUBLISHER
I have found MVP who created the toolbar for this, but the page will not allow me to download the toolbar. Any suggestions?? What is the URL? I can't remember a toolbar. When you are finished modifying the normal.pub and you save as: C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Application Data\Microsoft\Office\normal.pub, in the save as dialogue, click tools on the right top, click add to "My Places." It will quickly be available. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/F...