Mailing List Duplicates

Is there a software program that works with excel to
delete duplicate names?  Our mailing list is in the
thousands.  Thanks for any and all help.

Gordon
habitated@gulftel.com
0
habitated (1)

one way?

data>advanced filter, copy to another location and unique records only

"Gordon" <habitated@gulftel.com> wrote in message
> Is there a software program that works with excel to
> delete duplicate names?  Our mailing list is in the
> thousands.  Thanks for any and all help.
>
> Gordon
> habitated@gulftel.com

0
Don

e-mail ms money into quickbooks
is there a way to do this? my bookkeeper uses quickbooks and lives in another town. i'd like to be able to do this so she can balance my statements. thanks in advance On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:18:22 -0700, kate <kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >is there a way to do this? my bookkeeper uses quickbooks and lives in >another town. i'd like to be able to do this so she can balance my >statements. >thanks in advance Does exporting to a QIF file and attaching that to an email do what you want? You could also generate a report text file with th...

No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to do?
No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to=20 do?=B4Can't move mail boxes either... Move Storage group? Can you install or add another hard disk? Drives are cheap now a days. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "John B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1255501c44294$a3ce0f00$a101280a@phx.gbl... No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to do?�Can't move mail boxes either... Move Storage group? then you need to get another, larger drive and move your database/s to it ...

can u convert a mac font to pc for me? (reply and i'll send it to ur e mail)
I doubt anyone will respond positively to your request. Fonts are usually copyrighted, and converting them would be a violation of that copyright. This is especially true if the font is a commercial font. Can you not find a Mac equivalent? I believe I've run across freeware converters for just this purpose. You might try versiontracker. I know I found something to convert some fonts I absolutely needed in a bind (but I have since forgotten). "serdar" <serdarsoy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:elqKvj0cFHA.1356@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > > In addition,...

Want use results of Drop down list to look up a value
I am using Excel 2002 and I have a multisheet workbook and on the first sheet I have created a series of 6 drop down lists pulling from predefined named ranges. I also have limited subsequent choices based on what is selected in the other lists. The end result is the user will be selecting parameters that identify a product and now I am stuck with an easy way to look up the associated part number based on the parameters they selected. Essentially, once they have chosen the parameters in the list, I would like to create a macro that uses those values to locate the associated part...

Redirect all mail in outlook
Hi, I used to have Outlook as my email-client. Now I use a web-based-one. How to move|redirect all my old mail to my new webbased? Solution is redirecting the email, but there is no function for redirecting multiple emails at once in Outlook. Somebody capable to make a script foro this? I imagine a script doing something like this: --- for each email{ redirect to email@domain.com} --- oeas <odd.aamot@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1167382209.428176.116930@79g2000cws.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I used to have Outlook as my email-client. > Now I use a web-based-one. > ...

Adding members to Marketing Lists whilst offline
Hi, When in Offline mode of CRM 3.0, the 'Manage Members' button in the Marketing List Members section of Marketing Lists screen is not available. Does anybody know if it is possible to change the configuration to display this button, and allow users to add members to marketing lists whilst working offline? Thanks Hi Steve, Sorry, but CRM 3.0 does not allow the managing of List members while in Offline mode. You must be online with your client or using the web client in order to manage the list members. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and...

duplicate transactions
A fatal error occurs when I work in Money I get booted out and when I log back in the transactions of my money homepage have been tripled thus rendering the home page useless. Any ideas what may be wrong? It depends on what that 'fatal error' says. Suggest you post the details of that too. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it&#...

Single Singn on to Exchange Mail Boxes
Hello, My site currently runs MS CRM 4.0, Active Directory and MS Exchange server for mail and calendar. We do have a rather strict password policies, where the users are to change their domain password every 60 days. In most cases, the users, 'forget' to also change the password in the CRM to access the Exchange their mail boxes, expecting single sign on as with most of the other miscrosoft software, which every 2 months causes lots of support issues (like workflows not completing, and mail router not being able to access their mail boxes). Is there a way to automate that the ...

dropdown list problem for newbie
i have a column(A) where each cell is a dropdownlist(same list). if person chooses an item from that list...can it return a correspondin value? example: my drop down list corresponding value animal 005 building 1174 vehicle 3345 so for a specific cell...lets say A1, i choose building from th dropdown. i want it to return a value of 1174 in cell A1. is this possible? if so please help? thx eri -- enag ----------------------------------------------------------------------- enags'...

Mail in Outbox can take several hours to go out
Using Outlook 2000 on WinXP Pro system. Outgoing mail sits in the Outbox for two or more hours before it goes out and appears in sent mail. Occasionally outgoing mail will not go out at all. This occurs with both new email or replies. Receive mail okay. Just a send problem. Anyone have an idea what is going on? wow... that is awesome... unfortunately, Outlook did not enterthe birthdays into the Calendar for the imported contacts, it only does it for each contact created in outlook... hehe... I will get it though; thank you very much for finding that for me, it will still...

change the size of Font for reading incoming mail
hi, buddies. I'd like to change the Font with incoming email in my outlook2003. my operation is in the following. click options on the Tools menu, and then click Mail Setup tab, click Fonts. So I change the Font in this items:"When composing and reading plain text" but I can't find the font to take any change when I read incoming email. What my question is how I can change the Font size in the incoming email. thanks is the incoming mail plain text and the change isn't working or is the incoming mail html? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://ww...

Showing intenet headers on recieved mail
How? I can see how to do it in OE but not Outlook.... "Paul Williams" <paulfoel@nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cf82h3$2f6$1@titan.btinternet.com... > How? I can see how to do it in OE but not Outlook.... > > View-Options ...

Outlook 2007 Does not pull all POP mail emails
I have Outlook 2007 running on WinXP Professional. Outlook does not pull all my mail from my POP mail accounts and when my computer is off. Even if I leave the computer on it still has issues with my emails not ending up in my Outlook. I have Outlook set to pull emails ever two minutes. I have no filters running either. I have these large gaps where no email are downloaded at all. If I look on the Gmail website at my email I see several that have not been grabbed by Outlook. Any help would be appreciated Warren -- Warren Jorgenson. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com...

Exchange 2003 All Address Lists
In Exchange 2003, under System Manager | Recipients | All Address Lists, I do not want users in Outlook to able to see the default address lists: All Contacts, All Groups, All Users, Public Folders. I would rather create my own Address Lists which contain specific grouping of users. What is the best way to go about this? For example, should I delete the default address lists, and create my own? Yes you can do that. When you say "Groups", let's clarify something. You cannot filter them based on AD domain group membership. You must use an LDAP filter to identify groups...

Import contacts from received E-Mail in OWA (Outlook Web Access 20
Hello, if one of our customers receives a E-Mail with Outlook 2003 contact in the appendix, the OWA customer can open the appendix without problems, but it is not possible to save the the new contact in his own contacts. The button "safe and close" is not available (button is grey). Windows/Exchange 2003 native enviroment (last servicepacks installed), Office 2003 SP2, Windows XP SP2 (IE6 SP2) Could it be an administrative task in our OWA config or could it be a security problem? We already have check the MS KB-Article (883575) for the IE6 security and popup-blocker problem. ...

Service Call Escalations
Hi, I am trying to get service call escalations to work so that an email is sent when an escalation is done. Please help with the steps required. I am using the vs10 fabrikam database. To date I have: 1. Setup a service call escalation - from status Entered to Dispatched assigned to technician NEIL. This technician has been setup to use service the items found under the equipment configuration for the equiment piece on the service call. The technician also has a schedule of 8am-5pm each day. An email address has been setup for this technician. 2. Created a service call and assigned it to...

Sending/Receiving E-mail
Just recently, I installed Outlook 2000. Now, I have a Microsoft Broadband Adapter to use for connecting me to the net. Now, I do have aol, but I do also care to use Outlook for sending/receive e-mail. But, How do I send/receive mail? I know I hit "Send/Recieve Mail" but, it won't actually send my mail. What it will do is put it in the "Outbox" not in "Sent Items" is there a way i can fix that? ...

Appending data in cells that utilize a Dropdown list.
Hello all, I would like to append entries in cells that utilize a dropdown list. Currently, when I select (in this case names) from my dropdown list I cannot append them if I want to add more than one to a cell. If I select another name from the dropdown, it erases the first entry. Is there some way to append entries within cells that use this form of validation so that I can enter more than one in a cell from the dd list? -- Thanks, Geek using Office XP Professional Hi Geek Debra Dalgleish has an example workbook showing how to do this http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html...

Selective Mail Download
In Outlook 2000, is it possible to do a selective mail download, so you will only download mail from the server that you select, and not everything in the maibox? ...

Duplicate .pst files #3
How do I get rid of a extra .pst file for Microsoft Outlook 2000? My operating system is Microsoft Windows Professional 2000. My company does not have Microsoft Exchange. We use Novell as a server. Somehow I ended up with two .pst folders: The Outlook Today, and one that is named "Personal Folders". I can't close it the Personal Folders; if I try to close it, I get the error; "The operation failed, the object could not be found". It gives me the same message when I go into the personal properties, advanced section. I went into mail icon in the Contacts folder, but i...

publishing lists in excel
I'm trying to publish a list from excel to sharepoint window services. I get an error: cannot connect to the server at this time. Your list cannot be published. I've checked off all the troubleshooting alerts except one (You cannot create a list in a shared workbook). Since I'm on sharepoint windows, I don't have the option of sharing or not sharing my workbook (its greyed out) and I CAN create a list in Excel. I just can't published it to my sharepoint site. I want to set-up a synchronized list with my excel worksheet and sharepoint site. The TEST data is only 1 l...

How do I print a font list using font name in the fonts?
I want to print a list of all of the fonts that I have using that particular font. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FontSampleGenerator.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Rich641" <Rich641@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB860C6E-32E3-4C5F-B695-0B479B9BE4CF@microsoft.com... >I want to print a list of all of the fonts that I have using that >particular > font. > ...

MSN HTTP Mail and Outlook
Whenever I connect to the internet, I launch Outlook and my new emails will appear in my MSN Inbox. However, they will not download until I click on each one of them. How can I get the emails to download automatically? "Cliff" said in news:511c01c40018$65cbd9d0$a301280a@phx.gbl: > Whenever I connect to the internet, I launch Outlook and > my new emails will appear in my MSN Inbox. However, they > will not download until I click on each one of them. How > can I get the emails to download automatically? From memory: Send/Receive Settings -> Define Send/Receive ...

dist list
I have a list of people distributed on week days, such as: Monday: alex, rose, lisa Tuesday: george, gary, mitch wed: ...... Th:..... Fr:.... I would like to create a dist group say named "meeting" and when i send email to "meeting" address on monday, alex, rose, lisa will receive the mail only and if i send on tuesday george, gary, mitch will receive the mail only..... Any suggestions are highly appreciated... Thanks... -- renomero "renomero" <renomero.59201dc@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:renomero.59201dc@outlookbanter.com... >...

Financial institution list incomplete
One of the institutions listed in Money 2004 financial institutions list is no longer being listed. The institution is listed as an institution that Money supports. I've tried updating the list using the "Get the latest Money updates" to no avail. Does anyone know how to force an update of the fipartnr.ini file or know where I can get an updated version? I've tried the suggestions in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 247570 and they didn't work. In microsoft.public.money, Chris wrote: >One of the institutions listed in Money 2004 financial >institutions ...