Macro to open print window and set to print entire workbook

I need help getitng a macro created to open the print window, then se
it to 'print the entire workbook'. Then the macro would stop. At whic
the user would then specify additional specs for printing. I.E. # o
pages, paper size etc.

I am trying to default the 'print entire work book option' withou
restricting the user from other print specs.

I have a macro that will print once a button is clicked on th
spreadsheet but it goes directly to print and does not let the user se
other specs. I.E. # of pages, etc.

Thanks in advanc

--
retseor
retseort's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2469

Ok,

I thought of something but it will not work. I entered the followin
code in the BeforePrint event to select all worksheets. The though
being that once all work sheets are selected even if the user print
selected sheets it will print all of them. It will not work. WHy?

My code:

Sheets(Array("Sheet3", "Sheet2", "Sheet1", "Page 1")).Select
Sheets("Page 1").Activate
End Su