MACRO FOR PRINTER #2

I forgot to put the formula on my last message.  If anyone
can help to recode this macro so after it gets done
printing a specific job, it default backs to "\\ALBPRN02
rather than "\\ALBPRN01, I would appreciate it.  Thanks in
advacne.

    Application.ActivePrinter = "\\ALBPRN01\finlj02 on
Ne03:"
    ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1,
ActivePrinter:= _
        "\\ALBPRN02\finlj02 on Ne03:", Collate:=True
0
anonymous (74722)

Excel Not Responding #2
Windows 2000 Professional running Office XP. When opening a file over the network from Windows 2000 Server, it takes a long time and in the task manager it shows "not responding" Then suddenly it opens. When copying the file locally, it opens immediately. The environment is 10/100 Switched network. This is happening on machines with 100Mb network cards and the server has a 100Mb card as well. Any ideas would be appreciated..... ...

2 separate worrkbooks
On Mar 5, 7:05 pm, ranjan.k...@comcast.net wrote: > Hi, > I would appreciate any VBA code for the following: > I need to extract data from say ColumnA, ColumnB, ColumnE and ColumnG > from "workbook1" > and placed this data in the corresponding columns (ColumnD, ColumnF, > ColumnH, and ColumnK) in "workbook2". Hi, I had posted the following on March 3rd I had gotten a response, but unfortunately it not the totally correct. Can someone help out? > Can you help? > Thanks Ranjan Sub CopyWbk Dim src, dest i=1 Set src=Workbooks("Workbook1")...

How do I count the number of time 2 columns meet my criteria
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this formula? I am trying to say if the text in column B = this, and the text from column C = this, and then count the returned values: =IF(b4:b118,"Consistent Support Staff",IF(C4:C118,"Positive"),"1","0")) -- mrswhit try =sumproduct((b4:b118="Consistent Support Staff")*(c4:C118="Positive")) -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Mrswhit9" <Mrswhit9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9F52CA3-53...

PageSetup macro calls are slow
The code below takes nearly 11 seconds to run; this is on a WinXP with a P4 at 1.2 GHz, 512MB RAM, oceans of free disk space, and Excel 2002. Experiments with various lines commented out show that each line requires an astonishing 1.2 seconds to run, except the last three (.Zoom and the two .FitToPages lines), which execute all but instantaneously. Other open programs, available RAM, all the usual suspects for slow code don't seem to matter here; I get very constant results from checking the timer before and after this code runs -- even in an empty workbook with nothing else open. Any ti...

Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook #2
Need to convert my lotus notes mail and contacts to Outlook. Pls advise A Google search will find you many ways to do it. They tend to involve the purchase of some software. Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant read my articles here: www.judygleeson.com Canberra, Australia how to post questions: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375 "Ritesh" <Ritesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C60F0827-BB59-492A-ABE6-0BED60DF4F37@microsoft.com... > Need to convert my lotus notes mail and contacts to Outlook. Pls advise ...

Tasks, calendar and e-mail on the same window #2
I'd like to find an add-on template to Outlook 2003 that combines the 3 components of: Calendar, e-mail and tasks in the same window. I tried the FranklinCovey PlanPlus for Outlook which includes e-mail, notes and calendar, but not tasks. This add-on is getting close to what I'd consider as a good compromise, but with the addition of the Tasks it will allow me to be more productive. Any suggestions where I can find one like that will be very appriciated. ...

Run Macros in a Password-protected workbook?
I have an excel worksheet which has several macros associated with it. However the workbook is password protected and so when I open the file, the macros are automatically disabled. Excel says "you can't run macros that can't be scanned by the appropriate virus scanning software". Since I wrote the macros I know they are OK. I've tried setting the Trust Setting to "enable all Macros" but it still does not allow me to run the a macros without deleting the password protection on the file. Any ideas? Thanks. Check Ron de Bruin's site: http:...

Saving graph when using =(RAND) #2
Aha, the goal of this is to see on the same chart, all of the different iterations from pressing F9. Ultimately, I'd like to see something like 500 different lines on the same chart. Is there a less manual way to accomplish this? :) -- deacs ------------------------------------------------------------------------ deacs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2321 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=271282 ...

How do I delete checkboxes from rows I deleted in a macro?
I programmatically delete a named range which contains checkboxes, but after the rows have been deleted the checkboxes overlay each other and appear in a blank line. Is there any way to delete the checkboxes as well as the content of the cells/rows? Maybe you could do something like: Option Explicit Sub testme99() Dim myShape As Shape Dim myRng As Range Dim wks As Worksheet Set wks = Worksheets("Sheet1") With wks Set myRng = .Range("g8:k20") 'whatever For Each myShape In .Shapes If Intersect(myShape.TopLeft...

220 Volt (NOT USA COMPLIANT) Severin Breadmaker 2.2 lbs Cool Touch
List Price:$166.69 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00008WVGI Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00008WVGI WILL NOT WORK IN USA ...

error #2
Hi, I had a vc++6 project. I had developed another project in vc++ NET 2003. I wanted some functionality from the new project in the old project. SO I converted the old project to .sln. I then took files from the new project and then added to the created solution. I get these errors though afxcwd.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "void * __cdecl operator new[](unsigned int)" (??_U@YAPAXI@Z) already defined in MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCR71D.dll) nafxcwd.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "void __cdecl operator delete[](void *)" (??_V@YAXPAX@Z) already defined in MSVCRTD.lib(MSV...

COMBOBOX #2
Ihave two combos and it has like 10 items .I am using control toobbox combo and I want values to come in second combo as I select infirst combo. all values are different for example If i select Green fruit in first combo then In second lemon and lime comes and then when i select lime it takes me to different worksheet which tells me the details of lime and so on. See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html -- HTH Bob Phillips "smiley" <smiley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF8A349D-62A2-4637-8C25-7910EBDACC06@microsoft.com... > Ihave tw...

Add column to database diagram with macro
Hi all. I'm trying to write a macro that will automatically add a column (with a specific name, data type, and notes) to the selected table in the diagram. I tried recording the macro, but nothing got added to the code. Any ideas how I would do this? the problem is that the database tools are add-ins and the code is closed. al <Ben.Bawden@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1174988465.050373.115520@y66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > Hi all. > > I'm trying to write a macro that will automatically add a column (with > a specific name, data type, and notes) to the sele...

Check box questions (2)
Hi, sorry if this has already been answered somewhere before but trawled through and couldn't find anything. I am using check boxes to perform calculations based on TRUE or FALSE 1. How can I get the cell link in the Format Control to update if copy and paste several rows with several check boxes further down th sheet? Ie. one check box links to C3 but I want to copy that whole row dow one and have the check box autoupdate its link to C4. 2. How can I get a sum of multiple IF results from my check boxes? For example: =(IF(A1=TRUE,50,0))+(IF(B1=TRUE,50,0)) So that if both check boxes ...

Enabling/Disabling Macros
We are migrating to SAP at the end of the year. One of the SAP functions calls Excel and requires that Macros be enabled in order to function. I'm not wild about giving all my users free reign on Macros for secturity reasons. Is there a way to enable/disable macros based on how Excel is opened? If they open it from Windows (double-click on icon, double-click on a spreadsheet, open from a web page, etc) have macros disabled but if it is opened from SAP have them enabled? Worst case, I have to enable macros across the board in Excel, is there a Group Policy setting I can set on the...

How Do I insert the keystrokes SHIFTF3 into a cell? #2
I am trying paste data from excel into another software program, In order to speed up data entry. In orde for it to work correctly I was wondering how I would tpye/insert the keystrokes ShiftF3 into a cell so that we I copy it over to the other software program it performs the function clear field(ShiftF3 performs the clear field command in the other software program). Or does anyone have any ideas how I would get around this issue? ...

Two "Personal folders" #2
Dear all; When opening outlook 2003, I see two personal folders. One with the "Home" icon and the other one with a sort of "directories" icon. They both have the same contents. Can I, and if so how, get rid of one of them ? Mark. If you right click on the duplicate "personal folders" (not the one that has Outlook Today next to it) and select Close, do you get an error? If yes, you most likely will have to create a new mail profile via the mail applet in the control panel (don't copy the existing one) and delete the old one. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Out...

gridlines #2
I am adding gridelines to my chart but for some reason the top row of my chart (axis) doesnt show the gridline across yet the other lines do? How do I get all the lines to go across?? You can show grid lines by following two ways 1.You can change the weight of the grid lines. so in the top grid line can be distinguished from plot area border. or 2.You can set plot area border to nothing so that top grid line can be shown -- mvengu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mvengu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid...

Publisher 2007 Mail Merge #2
I'm trying to use an Excel file for a mail merge in Publisher (mailing labels). There are 50 addresses and I can only get Publisher to print each address across an entire sheet of labels so I end up with 30 labels with the same address. How do I set this up to print one address per label so I end up with 50 labels? thanks! larry ...

Major Short Squeeze Likely / FDA Drug Approval #2
Major Short Squeeze Likely / FDA Drug Approval There was a short attack on AVNR based on a report by a less than reputable publication. It opposed the analysis of Avanir's Neurodex drug up for FDA priority review & approval by Oct. 30th at the latest. If approved, it will have orphan status giving it a virtual monopoly on the market. The drug, with all indications approved could become a multi-billion dollar drug. Avanir just aquired Alamo Pharmaceuticals in a very slick deal which gives them access to a professional, fully train in-house pharmaceutical sales force and adds yet anothe...

downloading transactions #2
I have a strange problem. I don't believe that I've done anything to my laptop but my transactions to be downloaded don't appear even though it says "import completed" (being done on a floppy disk so I can have it on the laptop) --I also reinstalled the program and it's still doing the same thing. I went back to the reg computer and downloaded the transactions into the MM2004 program there, and then exported that file back onto the floppy disk, went back to the laptop and imported that file. Worked beautifully but this is a whole pile of extra work. One s...

Using files from lotus 1-2-3
I am using Office 2003 with Microsoft XP Home Edition. I open files previously saved in Lotus 1-2-3 as *.XLS. I am able to edit and add data to the file, but when I print the file it has a dense, large, black overlay of the first characters in the file name, obliterating much of the data. This shows in the print preview and in the final printed copy. How do I eliminate this overlay? Hi Alpan, as far as I have learned during the past years the Lotus 1-2-3 converter to MS Excel is not quite good and has several issues. Have you ever tried to leave the Lotus1-2-3 file as it is and l...

Dictionaries #2
It is clear that there are a number of dictionaries provided with Office 2004, but not all the dictionaries supported in Windows MSOffice are available for mac--is this some sort of agreement with Apple because apple doesn't support languages like Turkish, Arabic or Thai? As a linguist, they would be useful, and I would gladly pay a bit extra for them. The alternatives are not that attractive right now. In article <BCF1ECB6.491%greenknightamuraivel@hotmail.com>, Mark Thompson <greenknightamuraivel@hotmail.com> wrote: > It is clear that there are a number of dictiona...

dynamic macro help
I have a list of PDF Manual files in ColumnP in ColumnQ I have VBA project that when the cell is selected it grabs the file name with cell.offset 0 -1 and opens the file in column P. My question is how can have a simple command that would do this to all rows (500) rather then type seperate if statements for each row. Here is the code I am using. If Target.Address(0, 0) = "P9" Then openpdf End If my openpdf macro has this in it to grab the file name myFileName = ActiveCell.Offset(0, -1) Does any one have an idea? Thanks in advanced Something like: If Target....

Embedded Macros
I have created a form and want to add options to save, add a new record, close the form and print the current forms with data displayed. From what I've read, I can do this with Embedded Macros instead of using the Command Button. Can someone please tell me how to do this? NOTE: if possible, I would like an embedded macro that will save the newly entered record and take me to the next record to add. The macros I need are below: Save and Add A New Record Close a Form Print the Current Form with Data Displayed On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 01:57:01 -0700, Summing multiple fields o...