macro error in cell reference in the AUTOSAVE.XLA

I have a user who is using Excel 2000 that when he starts
up Excel it comes up saying that there is a macro error
in cell reference in the AUTOSAVE.XLA.

Will replacing this file resolve this or is it caused by
something else.

Cheers,

Dion Pauls
0
anonymous (74722)

Lots of people are using autosave.xla in xl2k without problems.

It shouldn't hurt to delete that file and reinstall it from the distribution CD.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Single click selects multiple cells

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

Referencing cells across sheets

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Macro to seperate data

error 553

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...

Macro

80070005 error #2

macros entering data