Lost Data because cells become editable without request

It happened to me several times that I lost data because
cell started to have a blinking cursor although it had not
been clicked.
will be glad to get your answer
danny
0
jonasdan (1)

Any chance you hit the F2 key with that cell selected?

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Single click selects multiple cells

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro

macros entering data

Problems with Money 2006 standard edition
I am unable to switch the budget from Essential to Advanced, I tried the susgestion in the problem solver as found under KB899628 as per below but this did not help. Can anyone help? When you click Use Advanced Budget in Budget Settings in Microsoft Money 2005 or in Microsoft Money 2006, you are taken back to the Essential Budget page instead of to the Advanced Budget page ...