Looking to automatically "unhide" rows in excel using hyperlinks

Using Excel 2000 and want to hide rows then have those rows automatically
displayed if a hyperlink is selected.
0
dcamp (1)

Unhide macro worksheet
I have created a macro in my personal.xls worksheet. I want to delete the macro but am getting a message that I need to unhide the worksheet. I cannot locate the worksheet where the macro is stored and cannot find the command to unhide it. Help!!! Thank you very much, -- JoeF hi the command to unhide the sheet.... 2003 on the menu bar>format>sheet>unhide 2007 Home tab>cells group>Hide&hide>unhide sheet regards FSt1 "JoeF" wrote: > I have created a macro in my personal.xls worksheet. I want to delete the > macro but am get...

Unhide hidden sheets
I found that to unhide hidden sheets in Excel you have to do one by one or sheet by sheet. Is there a way by which I can a select more than one sheet to unhide and unhide them simultaneously instead of doing it one by one? Minos You always have to have at least one sheet visible, but you could use code like this: Option Explicit Sub UnhideAll() Dim wks As Object For Each wks In ActiveWorkbook.Sheets wks.Visible = xlSheetVisible Next wks End Sub Sub HideSelected() Dim wks As Object On Error Resume Next For Each wks In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets wk...

Hiding and Unhiding Rows.. Unhide does not work..

Unhide Columns With A Password
I am trying to create a small marco that unhides a few columns in excel, but prompts for a password. Is this possible? Thanks It is possible with an inputbox. Sub unhide() pword = InputBox("enter the password") If pword <> "mypass" Then MsgBox "incorrect password" Exit Sub Else ActiveSheet.Range("A:A,C:C,D:D").EntireColumn.Hidden = False End If End Sub BUT...........without protecting the sheet, placing a password on a macro would prove to be sort of useless. Users could unhide the...

Unhide Worksheets (hidden via macros)
How do you unhide worksheets that were hidden via macros (or at least this is what I am assuming happened). The option to unhide them via format menus does not work. Mark, It's probably very hidden. Yes, there is such a thing -- very hidden. Switch to the VBE (Alt-F11). In the Project Explorer at left, locate the workbook (use View - Project Explorer if you don't see the Project Explorer). Locate the indented sheet that seems to be very hidden, and select it. Open the properties window (View - Properties Window). Change the Visible property to 1 - xlSheetVisible. -- ...

How to Unhide and Use Columns to the right of the worksheet
I wanted to hide columns AP and everything to the right of it in my worksheet. So I selected column AP hit CTRL-SHIFT-RIGHT KEY and I could confine the visible area of my worksheet to A-AO So far so good. I now want to be able to insert columns between A and AO. I get a message saying that it cant shift non-blank columns off the worksheet (which is now supposedly confined to A-AO. I inserted the line ActiveSheet.Range("AP1:AZ1").EntireColumn.Hidden = False in my Worksheet_SelectionChange macro and found that only column AP was visible, but that I couldnt select it. I still can...

Hide and unhide a form
I have a form, frmStopDailyCounttest in which the user clicks the command button cmdAddstats, which, if there's a value being entered which duplicates something already in the table, then opens frmDuplicateValues. When frmDuplicateValues is opened, what can I do to hide the frmStopDailyCounttest, and when it's closed, how can I unhide it? "Nathan Wolfe" <NathanWolfe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFF20847-76DC-48BA-9C0F-4EFEEAF1B133@microsoft.com... >I have a form, frmStopDailyCounttest in which the user clicks the command > button cmdAdd...

Can I unhide multiple sheets at once?
Some of my Excel files contain many hidden sheets. When I want to make changes to the hidden sheets, I have to individually unhide them and this takes a long time. Is there a way to unhide all hidden sheets at once? This would be a huge timesaver! How about a toggle that flips Visible to Hidden and vice versa Sub ToggleHiddenSheets() 'If only selected sheets are to be hidden, then a toggle works well Dim wkSht As Worksheet Dim statStr As String Dim cnt As Long cnt = 0 For Each wkSht In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets If wkSht.Visible = False Then ...

rows won't unhide
I have this worksheet that I have hidden rows, sorted, and saved. Now after a few sorts and saves, I am unable to unhide the rows that I originally hid. Here's what I've tried so far: Selected the rows adjacent to the hidden rows and tried the unhide command (right click, unhide) and (format menu, unhide). Selected the entire worksheet and tried the unhide command. (right click, unhide) and (format menu, unhide). Selected the rows surrounding the hidden rows and tried the unhide command (right click, unhide) and (format menu, unhide). Does anyone have another idea? I have trie...

copy only unhide columns
Dear Sir/Madam, I need to how do I copy all values in a worksheet EXCEPT hidden column and paste them into a new workbook. Regards, sea -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Sean, Select your columns even the hidden ones. then press F5 click on "special" then click on visible cells only then do your copy and pasting. Regards, Cesar zapata seanyeap < wrote: > Dear Sir/Madam, > I need to how do I copy all values in a worksheet EXCEPT hidden columns > and paste them into a new workbook. > > Regards, > sean > > > --- > Message ...

Navigation Pane unhides when creating liked table
I have a runtime/accde app to be distributed to users that can't have access to the nav pane or objects, and even though I've disabled special keys, including shift keys, and turned off the nav pane option, the nav pane reappears during app startup. Found out using docmd.transferdatabase acLink is the culprit. 1) does MS know about this and 2) what's the fix if I want to re-create table connections during startup behind the scenes? -- Mark A. Kann Access Developer/Data Analyst Rockford, IL HarkitsMark wrote: > I have a runtime/accde app to be distributed ...

Deselect cells on multiple sheets after unhide
I have the following code I use to remove the autofilters and hidden rows and columns within a workbook. It works great. My problem is that after it runs, the columns that were unhidden remain selected. I have more code later in the process that won't run because there are cells selected. Is there an easy snippet of code so that I can select cell "A2" on every sheet in a workbook at once? I've tried a couple on my own but no luck. Thanks! -- Thanks, Sherry Oops...forgot the code. Sorry. Sub RemoveFiltersAndHiddenRows() Dim oWS As Worksheet For Each...

Hide Unhide Hide again
Hello, I'm using Excel 2003. It seems in the older versions, when I hid a column or row, it would put a little "+" tab above the labels. You could easily "click" or "unclick" ("hide" or unhide") the columns or rows. I need to be able to hid these rows or columns, but unhide them for use and then hid them again for ease of use and printing. Thank you. Hiding rows/columns and Grouping/Outline are quite different features. The little + sign occurs when you group (outline) it's not actually hiding rows Its under the DATA > GROUP AND O...

How to unhide a hidden field
If I Hide a pivot field in the data area (right click -> Hide), how do I unhide it? I don't see an unhide option. There's no Unhide option for the data fields. You can drag the field back in from the field list. Tim Zych wrote: > If I Hide a pivot field in the data area (right click -> Hide), how do I > unhide it? I don't see an unhide option. > > > > -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

How do I unhide several rows at the same time?
Edit|Goto A1,a19,a33,a45:a78 (or whatever your range of rows to unhide) (note that last address is a45:a78 all 34 rows) format|row|unhide Coach Peters wrote: -- Dave Peterson ...

Hide and Unhide Auto Shape Based on Value of the Other Cell
I have created a Auto Shape with Text "Click Here to go Sheet 3" and assign the shape with a macro. Is there a way to hdie the shape and its text when Cell A1 has the words "DR"? Thanks. Igbert Good afternoon, On worksheet (sheet 1) activation and/or change, you can use the following: Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() If Range("A1").Value = "DR" Then ActiveSheet.Shapes("Arrow1").Visible = False Else ActiveSheet.Shapes("Arrow1").Visible = True End If End Sub Where Arrow1 is the name of your autoshape. ...

how do i unhide all cells on an excel worksheet?
I selected my entire worksheet (by clicking the button in the upper-left corner of the worksheet frame), then I right-clicked and choose Hide. I've tried every trick I know to unhide the cells but nothing works. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks Select Format | Row | Unhide Regards Trevor "alliecallie" <alliecallie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0D6279C-D3F1-4769-88ED-09190407C40D@microsoft.com... >I selected my entire worksheet (by clicking the button in the upper-left > corner of the worksheet frame), then I right-clicked and choose H...

Why Are Hide Sheet and Unhide Sheet Hidden? (Excel 2007, Windows XP)
I have a workbook file that contains hidden worksheets. I do know the password. What I don't know is how to enter the password so that the hidden worksheets are revealed. When I go to "Cells/Format/Hide & Unhide/Hide Sheet" or "Cells/Format/Hide & Unhide/Unhide Sheet", both menu items are hidden! How to I enter the password to deprotec the file? I am using Excel 2007 on Windows XP. Thank you! sherman sherman <> wrote in news:sl459498luofjq0o88iuv2p04ritks8era@4ax.com: > I have a workbook file that contains hidden worksheets. > I do know the passw...

Unhide Macro
I am attempting to unhide only a few rows. For example I have rows 50:125 hidden. I did a search to find out what row the information that I need is contained (62), I want to be able to unhide just that row, not all of 50:125. Is there such a macro? Thanks again. Hi Michelle Do you mean this Rows("10:20").Hidden = False -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Michelle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1e93b01c4554d$5f08c6f0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have a worksheet with multiple rows hidden, however, I > do no...

Unhide
When I try to edit a macro I get the following error message: Cannot edit a macro on a hidden workbook. Unhide the workbook using the Unhide command. How do I get rid of this error? When I right click on the sheet, it's not hidden. -- ...

How do I unhide a column in Excel?
How do I 'UNHIDE" A COLUMN/S IN eXCEL? pLEASE RESPOND. > How do I 'UNHIDE" A COLUMN/S IN eXCEL? Select the two columns on either side of the hidden one, and use: Format > Column > Unhide select both the column before and after the column that is hid, right click, and select unhide "9213JM" wrote: > How do I 'UNHIDE" A COLUMN/S IN eXCEL? > pLEASE RESPOND. > Say you want to unhide column E. Edit|goto type E1 (in the reference box) format|column|Unhide If you want to unhide E:G, just edit|goto type e:g format|column|Unhide This ...

Word 2007 Styles show as "always hidden". How do I unhide them
I converted a document from Word 2000 to Word 2007. Some of the styles in the document show as "always hidden" in the Style Manager. I want to use them. How do I unhide them. You can apply the styles even if they are hidden. Just type in the style name in the Apply Styles pane (Ctrl+Shift+S). If you actually want to show the style, do the following: In the Manage Styles dialog box, look at the Recommend tab. Select the style and click the Show button. (If you want to change the priority, use the Assign Value button.) In order to transfer the modified settings to t...

How do I unhide row 1?
I have bee delivered a worksheet with Rows 1-9 hidden. How do I unhide these rows when I cannot select the rows on both side of the hidden area. Thanx. Select the whole worksheet, Ctrl-A, Format>Row>Unhide. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "DFL" <DFL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A3D5EA1-BB13-4735-BE03-0C26A3CDFBAB@microsoft.com... > I have bee delivered a worksheet with Rows 1-9 hidden. How do I unhide these > rows when I cannot select the rows on both side of the hidden area. > > Thanx. ...

Unhide rows when cell is clicked
Hi everyone, Is it possible to unhide a selection of rows when you click on a cell. For example, if I had a cell that said "Fruit", and I clicked it, could it unhide 5 rows below that contained specifc types of fruit (ie apple, pear, orange etc). I am in the very beginning stages of understanding excel so any help would be greatly appreciated (but could it also be as straightforward as possible!! thank you!!!) Thanks! lauren lauren_roberts08 wrote: > Hi everyone, > > Is it possible to unhide a selection of rows when you click on a cell. > For example, if I had a cell...

Unhide the Application Window
I have vba code in an Access program that calls and manipulates data in an Excel spreadsheet. All the manipulation code works fine. This spreadsheet is unsecured (by design) and can be viewed by anyone. The problem is that after my code works on the file, the next time it is opened (not by any code) the application is hidden and the user must go to the menu bar and manually unhide the window. Is there code to rectify this situation? *****Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training & Add-ins. Free Excel Forum & Business Software***** This is a guess. If your users...