Looking for Excel Help

I'm a very novice Excel user and am looking for a little help with
creating a formula for a spreadsheet I'm creating for
my personal use. I would appreciate some
assistance if possible. Thanks in advance.

Dan

---

Hi Dan!

Post a sample of what you want to do.

Your question is just a tad open ended <g>

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)
"DanB4105" <DanB4105.ywtpa@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> I'm a very novice Excel user and am looking for a little help with
> creating a formula for a spreadsheet I'm creating for
> my personal use. I would appreciate some
> assistance if possible. Thanks in advance.
>
> Dan
>

> ---

njharker (1646)
12/23/2003 9:58:57 PM
What is the help you need?

--
Greeting from the Gulf Coast!
http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays
"DanB4105" <DanB4105.ywtpa@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> I'm a very novice Excel user and am looking for a little help with
> creating a formula for a spreadsheet I'm creating for
> my personal use. I would appreciate some
> assistance if possible. Thanks in advance.
>
> Dan
>

> ---

twodays (259)
12/23/2003 10:37:04 PM
Hi Again!

You might look at the following three sites that all have a good
index. You'll find the answers to a wide a range of questions.

Chip Pearson:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/topic.htm
Ranked number one equal because his index is so crystal clear and
content so broad

Dave McRitchie
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlindex.htm
Ranked number one for breadth of content but the index is necessarily
more difficult.

John Walkenbach
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/index.htm
Lots of useful Add-ins and downloadable examples from one of the most
popular writers of Excel texts.

--
"Norman Harker" <njharker@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi Dan!
>
> Post a sample of what you want to do.
>
> Your question is just a tad open ended <g>
>
> --
> Regards
> Norman Harker MVP (Excel)
> Sydney, Australia
> njharker@optusnet.com.au
> Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and
Arguments)
> available free to good homes.
> "DanB4105" <DanB4105.ywtpa@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> > I'm a very novice Excel user and am looking for a little help with
> > creating a formula for a spreadsheet I'm creating for
> > my personal use. I would appreciate some
> > assistance if possible. Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Dan
> >

> > ---
> > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/

0
njharker (1646)

number rounding in MS Excel

Help with columns #2
Hi How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? Thanks! Hi - first there's a maximum of 256 columns :-) - You can only use these 3 columns (you can't delete the other columns) - if you like you can hide the other columns. Just select theses columns and goto 'Format - columns - Hide' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rich wrote: > Hi > > How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather > than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? > > Thanks! See one answer in m.p.e.newusers Please d...

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Help, I cannot Save!

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help Required

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)