Looking for a daily drilling reports template for a small Oil & G.

0
Blake (32)

You have to provide a lot more detail than you did.  Like what data you want
to enter?  How you want to enter it?  What automation, if any, are you
looking for?
    One way to build such a thing is to imagine you have to do it all by
hand on a paper spreadsheet.  What would you use for column headers?  And so
on.   HTH   Otto
"blake" <blake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Blake,

I have made DDR's on Excel before, however it was lost when I was
transferred.  For wells that require only a brief DDR (which is what I did),
I used only one worksheet per day.  It was a one page report when printed
out.  I would then add a worksheet for each new day.  The result was a single
file that covered the entire well from spud through completion.  As the wells
were repetative, I was able to write a macro to draw the well bore schematic
automatically.

For more complex wells I would recommend one Excel file for each day.  You
could then divide up the report similarly to DIMS, with one worksheet per
subject.

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

> You have to provide a lot more detail than you did.  Like what data you want
> to enter?  How you want to enter it?  What automation, if any, are you
> looking for?
>     One way to build such a thing is to imagine you have to do it all by
> hand on a paper spreadsheet.  What would you use for column headers?  And so
> on.   HTH   Otto
> "blake" <blake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

aligning small #s in wide columns
FYI - Just something I found interesting and hadn't seen discussed. I see lots of spreadsheets where users insert empty columns to help align small numbers under a wide column heading. To avoid that I used to do use a custom number format that used a "_W_W" placeholder at the end to push the numbers left in the column An alternative is to use a General or Number numeric format combined with right aligning the number - then indenting the number as any times as needed. Each indent moves the number farther to the left. I've thrown an extra 'RtAlign' style inco...

workgroup templates
hi how can i find out which is the workgroups templates folder in my company's network thanks rathika You can find the location in Word. On the Tools menu click Options and then click the File Locations tab. Hope this helps. -- Greg Mansius [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "rathika" <rathika_Sridhar100@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:452001c375fb$c63307a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > hi > > how can i find out which is the workgroups templates > folder in my company's network > > > thank...

reporting ?
I need to be able to show how many messages users are sending OUT on a particular day. Does exchange provide any kind of reporting tools? chaz Chaz, Exchange doesn’t have a reporting tool in particular. Depending on your setup, you could use the performance monitor, the data is a bit raw, but you could get a report and give it to your management. The best 3rd party product I’ve used for that type of reporting is Quest Messagestats. Although, if a Quest salesman ever gets your number, they will constantly call you and try to sell you things. Joe "chaz" wrote: > I ...

Microsoft CRM Report Viewer Bug ? 04-12-07
When viewing report in Microsoft CRM Report Viewer, it extracts the filter info from the RDL file. When user saves the default filter it's also stored in the RDL. The filter info is actually the Fetch XML which is build dynamically by the viewer control. I've created a report and in the RDL file specified the Fetch XML with linked entities and attributes for each linked entity. This way when report is executed, the Fetch XML is converted to the SQL statement which is used as report data (when executed). Report viewer displayes the filter correctly BUT when it builds the Fetch XML agai...

Excel plugin to make graphs look better
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a plugin for Excel that made the graphs look better. I'm using Office 2003, and find the graphs supplied seemed rather flat - and as everyone uses them, the seem rather bland. Is there a (free?) plugin that allows other graph styles than those included? Thanks ...

Schedule-Report to send to mail
Hello, Is there a way to schedule a report to send to my mail daily, at certain time using Outlook. Regards Rainu RMS currently has no this feature, however if you have crystal report then you have 2 free online tools available for this one is crystal passage and other one is crystal delivery. These are free. The other thing which you can use the message feature where you can alert in RMS whenever the report is due, it is just alternative. "Rainu Jacob" wrote: > Hello, > Is there a way to schedule a report to send to my mail daily, at certain > time using Outlook....

Queries & Reports
QUESTION . First I will enter info into TBL Radio Receipt, from there I want the information to jump to TBL Radio Info and prompt me to complete this table. Then it will jump to either TBL New Radio Information OR TBL Repair Information. This will need to be completed. How does this happen, I mean-- How do I create the relationships to reflect this path? PS How do I attach a pic of my problem? Jeannette Cunningham already posted a response to your question back on 12/21, but perhaps you didn't see/understand it so we can try again. Your question is a little hard to understand, so...

report -> price history source & 3-decimal numbers
installed money 2003 standard this last april2003. got all investments setup in price history report with [date] as [year-to-date]. rows/columns set with source fields picked. a black dot shows up at each buy date EXCEPT buy dates AFTER the original money install date. what is happening here?.....how to get dots to appear after install date.? transactions activity are listed as [add shares] on 1/2/2003 and [buy] on monthly buy dates. also on the [home] page the share prices in best/worst performers & summary lists are shown in 3-decimal places. how to change these to 2-d...

Custom CRM reports
I am struggling to find good documentation on how to create custom CRM reports. Can someone point me in the right direction? TIA, -Cliff The best resource is going to be a book on Crystal reports. There are a lot of them out there. If you have Crystal installed on a client machine, and have successfully installed the Crystal Enhancements for CRM (on one of the CDs that came with CRM) and connected to the CRM APS database, then I would start by opening a canned report and deconstructing it. Tweak it to make some minor changes and gradually add formulas and parameters and the like. Her...

In SSRS GUID shows up as Name when report uploaded in CRM 4.0
When we upload a new report in CRM 4.0, in the database the GUID gets stored as the name of the report, not the name you enter in the add report form in CRM. In 3.0 we didn't have this problem. Has anyone else had this happen? I had this happen. Have you found a way to stop this? "RSW1127" wrote: > When we upload a new report in CRM 4.0, in the database the GUID gets stored > as the name of the report, not the name you enter in the add report form in > CRM. In 3.0 we didn't have this problem. Has anyone else had this happen? > > ...

2005 Deluxe Reports
Ok, need help!!! When I run a report for Income and Expenses in Money 2005 Deluxe my transfers to savings do not show up. I selected the "Include transfers to or from asset or liability accounts" & "Include transfers to or from accounts that aren't in the report" as well and still, my transfers from my checking to savings do not show up. Nor do my additions to my savings accounts show up in the monthly reports. I always get the message "there were no additions added to your savings this month" (paraphrasing). I am extremely frustrated. I can n...

Pasted date in Excel 2003 is wrong e.g. 05-16-2006 is copied, 05-15-2002 is pasted
Copying and pasting is fine when pasting to a different worksheet in the same workbook. Above mentioned happens when pasting to a different worksheet. By the way: when copying and pasting in Excel:2004 for Macintosh the pasted date are correct! Anyone else aware of this strange behavior? And hopefully know a solution. Thx, Jaap Hi Jaap, The two workbooks have different date systems. Check Tools>Options, Calculation tab, 1904 Date system. This system is standard on Mac. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Jaap van der Veen" <jaap@vdveen.biz> wrote in...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

Report with productlines
When we convert a quote to an order we want to automatically send a mail (report) with productlines. I can see that it is not possible to use this field in the e-mail functionality in a worflow so I assume I have to make it in Reporting Services!? Is that correct? ...

Include project number in transaction data that posts to G/L.
This would allow detailed schedules & reports of account balances. We have spent a lot of money to have reports created so we can see how much unbilled A/R we have per project. Same for deferred revenue, revenue, invoiced, etc. And because we use multiple ways of booking revenue (T&M, Fixed Fee, etc.), none of the reports are completely reliable. If every item that was posted to the G/L associated with a project carried that project number to the G/L, creating reports we need would be much, much easier, and make reconciling to the G/L an easier process. From our standpoint,...

remove small list from large list
I have two mail lists on excel. The first has 16,000 names, the second has about 6,000. I need to remove the 6,000 from the 16,000 as they all appear in the big list as well. How do I extract those 6,000 entries from the larger list? My expected result is a mailing list with 10,000 names. Chip Pearson has some techniques at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Howie J. wrote: > > I have two mail lists on excel. The first has 16,000 names, the second has > about 6,000. I need to remove the 6,000 from the 16,000 as they all appear > in the big list as well. How do ...

template
I'm pulling my hair out on various sites trying to get accurate advice on how to create an email template and set it as default. I have explorer 8, Vista and Windows Mail. Please someone help. I'm nearly there I'm sure. Create a new message and format it as you wish. Then go to File | Save = As and save it to the Desktop. Then whenever you want to send a = message, click on that saved file and edit and send. steve "lindac" <lindac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:D5A76E25-95B6-43DD-B3F3-B4A6B000093E@microsoft.com... > I&...

Can't view Reports or templates
Hi I cant view any of the templates or reports on my CRM webpage I think it has something to do with the registration of Crystal reprts I tried the earlier post of the correct sequence of crystal reports but that didnt help any suggestions Rick ------=_NextPart_0001_F8B7BC6A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Rick, What type of error messages are you receiving when you try to access a report through CRM? What user is starting your Crystal Services? Thank you, Tami J. Lemar Microsoft Business Solutions Support This posting is provided �AS IS� with no warran...

Custom Inventory Report?
Does anyone know of a report out there that will tell me item, description, # on-hand, quantity sold, and vendor for a specified date range? I've seen the item movement reports but it doesn't tell me the current quantity on-hand... any ideas? Thanks! Thanks Jeff, But I am unable to get that download, would you mind re-sending it? Thanks. "Pet Parkway" <fanello@neo.rr.com> wrote in message news:%23I%2319RBDGHA.3820@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know of a report out there that will tell me > item, description, # on-hand, quantity sold, and vendor for ...

Sales by vendor report #2
What's the easiest way to get a Sales by Vendor report (with item detail)? Is this report coming from SOP? I don't understand what you need. "Elaine" wrote: > What's the easiest way to get a Sales by Vendor report (with item detail)? Do you need this information to calculate discounts passed on to customers from vendors? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Elaine" wrote: > What's the easiest way t...

Excel template/database/macro help
Hey I have just created an excel template using the wizard. What I want to do is have people in my office fill this template in and then have the information go to another excel database and then clear. I don&#8217;t want staff accessing the main database and as the template requires the excel database file to be opened to transfer information I had a small problem. I thought I could counter this by using a simple macro that once someone has completed the form they clicked on the macro, it opens the database, saves the template and in the process transfers the information to the da...

daily restore required
I've just started using Money 2004, and when I have it up and running, it all appears fine. But once a day, I try to open it and it gives me an error message telling me that a component is missing, and to reinstall. I did that the first time, and what a mess. Now I just go to XP restore point and it fixes it temporarily. Any ideas why I have to go through this? dj Check out this article. See if it helps. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313374&Product=mny -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-...

2004 vacation template
Could I have a copy of the 2004 vacation calendar, too, please? Thank you. Cathy, Sent to your email address as below. It has the UK Bank Holidays on it! If you do not get it or this is not your real email address please email me at B at NPBWISEMAN dot FSNET dot CO dot UK Barbara "Cathy" <cathy.t@comcast.net> wrote in message news:eqqdnUy33P93Cw-iRVn-uA@comcast.com... > Could I have a copy of the 2004 vacation calendar, too, please? > Thank you. > > ...

Report Writer issue
I'm trying to modify the HATB report in GP9. I have to get this in a form to file with Dun&Bradstreet. I changed it from a graphical to text report and deleted a lot of fields. Then I set the report to output to a text file (and screen) What's going on now is that in the report writer, I've got: *Date: [Sys Date] *Time: [Sys Time] (where *'s are background text and []'s are fields). What shows up (on the print preview AND in the text file) is (amazingly) 3:36 PM Date: 9/18/2008 Time: The problem is that it's also screws up the agin...

In Word my page keeps going small how do I get it back to normal?
I dont know what I am doing but my page will shrink to where I can not see the words anymore. I have done it before and I got it back to normal but I do not know how. I can not figure it out this time. Opening a new document does not work it is still small. If I open a previously saved document it is still in the correct format. I am in print layout. Please Help!! I have papers to write. Thank you so much!! If this is Word 2007, use the zoom slider on the right of the Status bar at the bottom of the screen. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wis...