Listbox Question

I have userform4 where I have put a command button and listbox on it,  this
is connected to a sheet called Hidden.

I want to allow the user to select the text in the userbox and click on the
command button to delete that certain entry on the worksheet.

Is this possible, How to I acheive this to happen.

Thanks in advance

Greg

0
browshop (35)

Back up question...
Hello... I am in search of advice in terms of back up software for our home. We have 2 pc's running XP, a laptop (wireless) running XP, and another laptop (wireless) running Vista. I have a SimpleTech external hard drive, USB, connected to my PC, with 4 folders, one for each of the PC's.. (eg: Vin, wife, kid1, kid2) Any suggestions on automatic back up software? I've been doing each unit manually... it's not a good idea, we tend to forget...free would help very much as well. Thoughts on Comodo? Hinxsoft? -- Thanks & B'rgds, Uncle Vinnie ...

XML formatting question
Hello all, After I've constructed an XmlDocument object composed of XmlNodes, I send the actual InnerXml contents to a server where my XML is processed. However, elements that have no InnerText end up looking like this: <PartMessage MessageText="INVENTORY REQUEST" MessageKeyword="REASON" /> however, I need the closing tag to be fully expanded as such: <PartMessage MessageText="INVENTORY REQUEST" MessageKeyword="REASON"></PartMessage> Is there a method or property for either the XmlDocument or the individual XmlNode objects ...

Lookup formula question #2
Hi all, I have a Lookup formula setup to validate what the user enters against a list of stock codes, returning the item costs. Stock codes are A001, A002 etc, B001, B002, etc, D001, D002 etc If I then enter a stockcode starting with letter C, I get the item cost returned from the last letter B stockcode. How can I get it to return P.O.A. This is what I have at present. =IF(C4="Fittings",(LOOKUP(F4,Fittings!$C$1:$C$5019,Fittings!$D$1:$D$5019)),0)*AL4 C4 - Parent stock item description F4 - Stock code AL4 - Quantity Any help - greatly appreciated. -- PeterG ------------...

Moving mailbox question
I am moving mailboxes between exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. I've noticed after the move, in Exchange 5.5, the mailbox still exist. Shouldn't the mailbox be deleted or removed from exchange 5.5? Thanks how, exactly, are you moving them? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "sean" <nosean@noemail.gmail.com> wrote in message news:Orrizb8FHHA.5000@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I am moving mailboxes between exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. I've noticed >after the move, in Exchange 5.5, the mailbox still exist. Shouldn't the >mailbox be deleted or removed from e...

Question about "Save as HTML"
Hello everybody, does anyone know how to get some info on the "save as html" option? I am working on a VBA app that will process the exported files further but in order to do this I need to know where the user saves the pages. I can find out whether they have pushed the button to save as HTML via the event list in VBA but I don't get any further information, e.g. where they saved it and the filename used. Any advice / code example ? You might create your own Save As HTML option, where you present the dialog and any options. Then you will know where the file(s) are. You can...

Lookup Tables: Cascading Updates... Strategy Question
Until now, I have been heavily biased towards lookup tables where every row has an "ID" and a "Name". e.g. For tlkpDealer: DealerID DealerName ------------------- 1 Goldman Sachs 2 Lehman ------------------- Then in, for instance, tblSecurity I would store DealerID and look up the name as needed. Just seemed cleaner: storing a number of determinate length, indexing on same instead of text fields, and so-forth. But now I've begun doing a quick-and-dirty conversion for a user from a rat's nest of spreadsheets to an MS Access back end. The path...

Thanks to all who answered my questions
I want to thank you all for answering my questions. I guess I cant email a native Pocket Word of Excel file to someone without Active Sync, or in the case of Pocket Excel (to someone without a PocketPC). Yes I do have TextMaker office, but it does not allow password protecting of native Word and Excel files as I understand. So the solution was to create password protected zip files with native MS office files in them. I wont send the data that I wish to send in the body of any email message, nor will I sent it without a password as the risks are too high. Thanks again. John -- ...

Newbie question
I have just started using Outlook, as it will talk to my phone whereas Palm Desktop won't, and I cannot find a way of displaying the day name as well as the date in Calendar's five and seven day views i.e., instead of the column heading displaying August 27, is there a way of making it display Friday August 27, as it does in Palm Desktop? I'm using Outlook 2002 (Office XP) build 10.2627.2625 with Win2kPro Thanks, DD Control Panel->Regional Settings, set your long day format to dddd. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion int...

xsd Scheme Questions
Hi I noticed in an app sample that it uses an CustomersDataset.xsd file to create its datasets from it. Now in this xsd file is like a customers table with elements in it and also another table with the name of the xsd file as it's title with a ref=customers. This table is linked to another customers table. So there is two of the same customers tables in this xsd but only one is linked to the table with the ref. What is happening inside this xsd file. I noticed in code also that a procedures signature is defined as "CustomersDataset GetCustData()". That's it no public or pri...

a two fold question
I have a webform that is part of a nested masterpage. Is it possible to open just the webform (no nested masterpage) in a new window? If possible, the other part is the opening would come from another nested webform with a <asp:command> button in a gridview, which would be done how? If not, how would the <asp:command> open the form? A newbie is seeking the wisdom and knowledge of the group. Thanks. John ...

CFileDialog / access to the listbox of filetypes
Hello, I have a customized file dialog window, which is derived from CFileDialog. Into the dialog is a subwindow in a group box integrated (stc32) which contains the functions of a file dialog. This procedure is from "Inside Visual c++". For my program I need to retrieve a message when the user has changed the filetype which can be chosen in the integrated list box. How can I access this list box? Thank you very much for any clue! Kai Sandner There are notifications that are sent to indicate the current selection. See CFileDialog and read the articles about subclassing CFil...

a question about design,who can give me some advice?
Hello,I have a question about programe design. I want to design a software to do this things:write log(A),send data from socket(B),recvice data from socket(C),do sth when recvice data(D),show sth in a dialog(E). someone want to create 4 process(A-one,BC-two,D-three,E-four) to finished it. but I think there are only need one process.I don't know who is right,who can give me some advice? (by the way,all the code maybe 10000 lines) lxg wrote: > Hello,I have a question about programe design. > I want to design a software to do this things:write log(A),send data from > socket(B),recv...

Xsd question #2
I developed a schema that uses the following for schema settings: elementFormDefault="qualified" xmlns:at=http://www.mycompany.com targetNamespace="http://www.mycompany.com" The goal is to namespace the my elements with "at" - example is at:myElementName. I use xsd to build a class. I then use the class to add data and then use the XmlSerializer to serialize the class. When I look at the Xml stream generated from the serialization, I do not see my target name space prefixed to the elements. How can I serialize and get the target namespace to appear on the ...

Webserver question
Hi all, I have a delphi program, which has to be "converted" in a visual C++ program. Delphi code follows: procedure TFormMain.POST(url: string; s: string); var IdHTTP: TIdHTTP; Request: TStringStream; Response: TStringStream; begin IdHTTP := TIdHTTP.Create(FormMain); Request := TStringStream.Create(s); Response := TStringStream.Create(''); try try IdHTTP.OnStatus := IdHTTPStatus; IdHTTP.Port := Port.Value; IdHTTP.Host := IPAddr.Text; IdHTTP.Request.ExtraHeaders.Add('Authorization: Basic '+ Base64Encode(Login.Text+':'...

Pivot Chart Questions
I am making a pivot chart. There is requirement that when ever we refresh the data on the chart all the fields which score less than 95% sshould turn red. Just to highlight that they have scored badly. I have old program written on 97 by someone else and this thing is happening in that program. However, I am not able to do that. Attached is a part of the Pivot Chart in which the debris 93.4% is showing up in red color automatically. DEBRIS 93.4% DELAMINATION 100.0% DENTS AND LUMPS 91.8% FLATNESS ...

vb.net 2008 professional version question
I am basically new to vb.net 2008 working with the professional version. I have a solution to work with that has lots of projects in it with no documentation. I need to determine how this solution works. I know I would look in the properties to see what the startup project is. However after that, I was wondering if you have any suggestions on how to determine how this application works in addition to stepping through code. Can you tell me how I should go about determing how this application works. ...

Lay-out question
I am trying to get the space between lines very small, however before it gets close enough the lettering starts to cut off? I would like to have just a tiny spce between the letters on lines above and below. It is going to depend on the size font or the font itself. If you use 10 pt Times, the cut off is .07 sp, even then there is some loss. Arial looks good at 10 pts and ..07 sp. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Pete DeKalb" <PeteDeKalb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE1BE4B7-0FA7-...

Question on SMTP relay
Hi, I've had to restrict some access to SMTP-authentication on my Ex 2003 Standard server. On my Default SMTP Virtual Server: - I've specified some local server IPs who can relay through - I've unticked the "Allow all computers which successfully authenticate to relay, regardless of the list above - I've created two Security Groups, SMTP-Relay and SMTP-Submit - I've added each group to the Grant/Deny specific users or groups. But I'm trying to understand what the difference is for Submit and Relay here. I've a user account, authenticatin...

Question regarding MSN Bill Pay
If you upgrade MS Money every year are you eligible to continue to have MSN Bill Pay at no charge or is this just once for the inital 12 month period. I am having trouble understanding the MS legal double talk on the outside of the box. Thanks This Microsoft KB Article says you can continue (In M04), http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;838716&Product=mny Note the statement 'Click Already signed up? Get xx months free! if you already subscribe to MSN Bill Pay services.' Note the reverse is not true, you cannot 'downgrade' and keep the same MSN Bi...

Loss of Functionality questions
If I understand correctly, sometime in the next month or two I will lose the ability to update stock quotes in MS Money 2003. Will I still be able to download from my banks and brokerages and CheckFree? As far as I know, these connect directly and not via the MSN website. Is there any way, other than manually entering each price, to get quote data into MS Money once the automatic download facility expires? Thanks. It does not seem to me as if the later versions of Money have any features that I would use or have fixed the bugs and annoyances that have appeared over the past years, so I am ...

Item discount question
I'm running a promotion where if the customer spends more than $20 they get a free lb of ground beef or a free lb of chicken breast. The problem is the packages are often more than a pound. Is there a way to take $4.99 off of the price of ground beef if I scan a code (or coupon)? For example, the customer spends more than $20. They have a package of ground beef that is 1.21 lbs. with a price of $5.93 (4.99 a pound). I want the system to calculate the price to 0.94 cents. All input is greatly appreciated! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0DA7_0...

Custom Entity for Quote Order sales Flow question
Hello All, I have recently created an Entity called 'People' that I wanted to have a many-to-many relationship to 'Quotes'. So I created another linked Entity called 'People_Quotes' to tie the two together. This works great until I go to change a quote to an order. What is the best way to tie the 'People' entity to the 'Order' entity from 'Quotes' without user intervention? Any help on this is greatly appreciated. Garrett ...

Sum Product Question #2
Can you use sumproduct when the numbers in a column are derived from a formula? In my formula all of the numbers in the M column are the results of formulas. My formula returns a value error. If instead of using the "M" column I used another column with just numbers (no formulas) it works. =SUMPRODUCT(--(C22:C5000=C11),--(I22:I5000=B12),--(M22:M5000)) Is there a way round this? Thanks The formula will work if the formulas really return numbers. But I bet (and it's a guess) that your formula returns text under some condition: =if(x99=0,"",A99/x99) (or something...

badmail folder question
Dear, I found out that around 2 weeks, my Exchange's badmail folder contin 6000 + file. And this caused my store.exe ate a lot of memory and the proformance is very wrost. As wrost as POP3 is nearing dis-ability. Once I delete all file in badmail folder I got back normal. Is there any document on the web about badmail folder or I configure the Exchange delete and don't keep the badmail folder? Thanks!! -david "Cat bite" <Cat_bite@catz.kingdom> wrote: > I found out that around 2 weeks, my Exchange's badmail folder contin >6000 + file. If ...

Question on setting the server date back, and sending SOP transact
Hello, We have been sending monthly billing transactions to GP, but this month we ran into some issues and we were not able to send transactions on time. What we did is today we set the server time back to October 31st, as if we are processing on October 31st, however I am getting the following error when I tried to get the next Document number from GP using e-connect Misc routine. THe code is below. If I leave the server time alone, it runs just fine. How can I get around this issue? I don't even know why GP cares? I already checked and the Fiscal period for October is not yet clo...