Links in Excel 2000...need help

Hi,

Would you happen to know how to switch the setting in
excel so that when I doubleclick on a cell with a link to
another tab (worksheet), it will take me to that tab and
specifically the cell referenced?

Thx,

0
anonymous (74722)

Maybe you can use a worksheet formula.

David McRitchie has posted these formulas that he uses.

  =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5)
  =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheetone!C5)
  =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)

===
but you meant like what happens when you double click on a cell with a formula
and you go to the referenced range.

Maybe you could use the "formula auditing" toolbar.  Click on the trace
precedents icon.  You'll see an arrow and a little worksheet icon.

Double click on the arrow pointing to that worksheet icon and you'll get the
"edit|goto" dialog.

You can pick your "offsheet" reference and go to it.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Excel 2007

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Help with income/expenses

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Need help with Auto Filter

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Looking for help on timing within a function
At the facility I work, our associates use a very basic access database to sign out individual work orders on an interval of around every 12 minutes. They have asked if it would be possible to put a timer on the front page of the database to show how long they have been working on the current work order, updating each time they sing out another order. I am not very adept at access nor is the rest of our management staff. Is it possible to add this function, so they can better keep time of their work being done? Use the Form Timer event. Here is an example of how it can be done. In this ex...

Can anyone help ?

Excel DNS query