Linking .xls into AutoCad

I'm aware that it's possible to link Excel into AutoCad
using OLE, but it's slow, cumbersome, and hard to manage
in AutoCad.

Is there a faster, simpler, more AutoCad friendly way to
do this?

Specific application is taking Electrical Panel schedules
from xls to dwg and having the dwg automatically update
whenever the xls are updated.

Any/all suggestions greatfully appreciated!
Carina

greetings....

i was wondering if anyone could direct a young programmer towards
decent method of exporting a table of points to a series of lines i
autocad.

im well familiar with excel, but not with excel/autocad interactivity.
any help is greatly appreciated.  thanks.

-mik

Using mail.live.com rather than Windows Live Mail when clicking on a link
This is obviously personal preference, but is there a way to make clicking links to send email go to mail.live.com to send the email rather than open Windows Live Mail? I not only prefer the web interface over Windows Live Mail, but it allows me to do the sending in another tab rather than opening another window. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks. -- Nathan Sokalski njsokalski@hotmail.com http://www.nathansokalski.com/ Are you talking about using Send Page / Link within IE or your internet browser? Those use the mail program set as your "default mail handler". If...

XLS files
How do I open XLS messages in windows vista?? Those are Excel files. If you don't have Excel, get the viewer. To view .xls attachments, you need Excel, or you can download this Excel viewer. Excel Viewer http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=1CD6ACF9-CE06-4E1C-8DCF-F33F669DBC3A&displaylang=en "Mohawk" <Mohawk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17F62579-BB25-4296-BD63-444451646FCB@microsoft.com... > How do I open XLS messages in windows vista?? I think you mean, how do you open an XLS attachment received via email...

autocad 2010 autodesk full download crack torrent free Wy)TtOVqED
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.91...

Links and Filesizes
Hi all, i have two queries about XL. I am currently developing a system which is used to measure performance. This is a hefty sized file consisting of two workbooks 1. Rough Work Workbook has all the formulas needed for the system and the working out the information i need in the 2nd workbook (which we will call Results) is linked to Results just simply by clicking the "=" sign and clicking on the cell in the Rough Work workbook. The Rough Work workbook is not intended to be used/seen by anyone but me. The Results workbook is meant to be sent to top managers to evaluate their pe...

Version 2002 - Org Chart - Creating using wizard with xls Data Source
Hi Guys, I'm creating an org chart using xls spreadsheet as the data source. Is there a way to sort the branches alphabetically automatically? Cheers Unfortunately, the Org Chart solution generates the diagram using a random order. -- Mark Nelson Office Graphics - Visio Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "u828576" <bitofpacedropshoulder@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OxaL%23dwvHHA.1524@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi Guys, > > I'm creating an org chart using xls spreadsheet as...

Self linking tabel in editabel query
Hi I have a StaffBookings table with Date, Time, StaffID and ClientID columns which I use to enter information via a bound form. Now I also need to have a column that shows the count of jobs that the staff has done. My solution would be to do a count query on StaffBookings table and link it to the StaffBookings table itself. Problem is that such a query makes the form un-editable as far as I understand. How can I get round that; that form bound to StaffBookings table is editable but also has the count? Thanks Regards John You've described a "how"...

OWA mailto links
Is it possible to specify more than just the To address in a new OWA message? I know that when I do https://exchange.example.com/excahnge/?cmd=new&msgtoaddr=test@example.com that will open up a new OWA message with test@example.com as the To address, but is it also possible to specify the subject/body of a message too? I have tried adding &subject=Test but that does not work. Thank you in advance. JPawlak In mailto: syntax commas are used to separate addresses. You might try that. Also should &subject=Test Be ?subject=Test Then ?&cc=secondaddress@domain.com ?&bod...

DLL linking to another DLL
hello there I have a Control Panel applet DLL (statically linked to MFC) which links to a second DLL. The second DLL also statically links to MFC. The control panel DLL is renamed to have .CPL extension. Debugging the applet using 'rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL, c:\temp\CP.cpl' works 100%. However, the applet fails to load when run directly from the Control Panel. There aren't any assertion failures. have added OutputDebugString() calls to all constructors, but nothing gets outputted to DbgView, as it does when using rundll32.exe. Just to be sure, have also added '...

eConnect linking SOP transaction to existing PO
The current eConnect taSopToPopLink allows linking a SOP transaction to a new PO created by eConnect. It would be nice to have the option to also use this node to link the SOP order to a purchase order that already exists in GP. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the messag...

Multiple D/L of POP3 mail, broken mailto: link in IExplorer
Hi Pro's: I need a doctor. Here's the patient and the symptoms: Outlook 2002 SP2 running in XP-Home SP2, Send mail in HTML Mode, No Exchange server. Running on 2.4 mhz., mega memory and huge HD About a week ago my OL2002 began acting up with the following symptoms: 1. Will freeze frequently requiring a shut down then restart in safe mode. It will temporarily fix itself until the next freeze a few minutes later. 2. The interface between IExplorer and OL2002 is broken, IE will not open OL2002 3. In OL2002, When I go to open a new blank email template OL2002 will freeze a...

Linking cells in a worksheet to other worksheets in a workbook
I'd like to be able to link a cell in one worksheet to another worksheet, so that when I click on the cell in the first worksheet, the other worksheet opens up. I have a spreadsheet where the first page (worksheet) has a listing of items contained in other tabs (worksheets). I'd like to be able to click on the first worksheet "index" and have the appropriate worksheet pop open with the contents of the index. Thanks for your responses! (In Excel 2003) Select a cell to which you would like to add a link. Select Insert->Hyperlink. Click the "Place in this doc...

Excel
Hi community, I have one large list (database like), which I use for overviewing m data. From this list I created several smaller sublists in differen documents. I did that just by copy paste the appropriate rows. I woul although like Excel to create its own sublists by using certai criteria. Any suggestions on how to do this procedure, so tha automatically the sublist in the new sheet (preferably in a new doc) i always up to date? Now I would like to link those small sublist documents with the on large list. And that in a way that I can both change my data in th one large list as in the ...

linking workbooks #2
Is there any way to get rid of the zeros in the destination file for cells that are empty in the source file? Please help...I'm getting desperate. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ In the workbook with the "offending" zeroes, do Tools, Options, and in the View tab, de-select (i.e., uncheck) the option "Zero values." MRO "jgrenier1231" <jgrenier1231.ua1rn@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:jgrenier1231...

linking (many) multiple cells to one worksheet
Hi. I have created (so far) a work book for the sales people in my offic that shows: how many leads they have received (via mail, internet an other) vs. how many sales that person has made. The work book is set u so each month is on a separte work sheet and has its respective totals with links to another worksheet that links those totals to show ho each sales person has been doing for the entire year (i will call i the "total" worksheet). In each month (and on the 'total' worksheet there is also a row for "House" sales - which is a total of leads/sale received from...

how to insert file as link in Outlook 2002?
I know this is possible in Outlook 2000. Any ideas how to do this in Outlook 2002? ...

Links

Linking Filters
If I have a workbook with say five worksheets all containing the same columns of data, just different values, with row A of each worksheet having an auto filters... is there any way to link the auto filters across all five sheets? so that if i filtered on say "Name" in Sheet one.. the same filter will be applied to the "Name" column across all sheets? Cheers Ange, You can try something like this: Sub FiltersOverSheets() Dim flt As Filter Dim sh As Worksheet Dim shD As Worksheet Dim i As Integer Set sh = ActiveSheet For Each shD In ThisWorkb...

Folder-Link Icon in Outlook 2003
In the past (Outlook XP and before) I could distinguish between a regular Folder and a Folder-Link (.xnk file). Their icons were different. In Outlook 2003 a Folder-Link icon looks exactly the same as a Folder icon. Is they any way I can influence the look of Folder Link icons ? You can change the xnk-file icon association by going to Control Panel-> Folder Options -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Arie Blonk" <Arie Blonk@discussio...

Linked Table Manager Doesn't Work in Access 2003
I recently upgraded to Access 2003 and have found that the menu option: Tools/Database Utilities/Linked Table Manager no longer works correctly for re-linking my front end database to the backend. No tables show in the table list. If I click “Select All” and then fill in the path to the backend database I get the following error message: Method ‘List’ of object ‘IfieldListWnd’ failed. As a work around I have to delete all the table links from the front-end and then File/Get External Data/Link Tables. Is anybody else having this problem? Thanks in advance for your help. "...

Pop-Up Subform not linking to Main Form
I have a subform - frmLawEnforcement - that is accessed on the main form - frmCorporateSecurity - by clicking on a command button from the main form. The two forms are linked by the CaseIDNumber field. If I place the subform as just an entry from with the main form, the information shows as linking by the CaseIDNumber. When I enter the information into the subform using the command button, the information does not link to the case number. I am not sure what I could be doing wrong. I am an intermediate Access user but am fairly limited on VBA. ABradley, It would help...

Email auto-linking problems with Business Contact Manager for Outlook
I'm using Business Contact Manager with Outlook 2007 on an Exchange Server system. Email linking works fine with 99% of contacts but recently one contact who I share a lot of emails with has stopped linking - no matter what I do I can't get the emails to link to the communications history even though the email link is ticked & confirmed. I've tried deleting the email address, re-entering & re- linking, I've tried deleting the contact, still no joy. Any suggestions? Try posting to microsoft.outlook.bcm for help with Business Contact Manager. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Ou...

Charts not recognizing source data if original linked data is changed.
I am very frustrated by Excel (2003) at the moment. I'm relatively new to using Excel in depth. I have always been able to work my way through most intricacies and pitfalls. But now I have been working in a workbook with linked sheets (and with linked workbooks too) and have two problems that I cannot solve. Right now, I have about 47 sheets that are set up as follows: detail data: this is the raw data the the user enters daily totals: this is calculated data from the detail sheets summary sheets: further sums from the daily totals and a chart object that charts these sums (a line or sc...

How do I remove links in a chart
I have a chart based on a data table in one workbook and want to move this chart to another workbook without the links to the original. I tried Copy-Paste Special-Values, which works OK for the data outside the chart, but all the data inside the chart remains linked. How do I remove these links within the chart? Thank you Jon Peltier has instructions on his web site: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/DelinkChartData.html Tony Bender wrote: > I have a chart based on a data table in one workbook and want to move > this chart to another workbook without the links to the ...

Publisher 2003 w/link to multipage Word 2003 Document
I have a publisher document that I would like to use as a sort of "Master Documet" and have a word and visio document linked back. The link is for convenience when printing I dont have to print three different documents and organize them myself. The issue is that each of linked documents is more than one page. I was hoping that publisher would maybe autocreate or something like that for the excess pages, but it only grabs the first page. Is there a way around this through programming if needed? I am not willing to go thirdparty to make this work. ...

linking a dll
I am trying to use functions from an open-source maths library (fftw) which has been written in C for Unix. In their instructions for Windows use they have pre-compiled the functions. I have now got .lib, .def, ..dll and .exp files for the functions, but am having great difficulty getting them to link. All the above files are in the local directory, and I have added the ..lib to the list in Project->Settings->Link->General. I get a number of error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _fftw_free error messages. If anyone could point out some obvious errors or omissions, or even ex...