Linking sheets which must update the date first Excel 2007

I have 50 clients, each with an Accounts Recievable worksheet. Past due is
determined by using the =now and =today functions. This information is then
linked to Master sheet which displays all 50 clients at one time.

The problem is:  When I open the Master sheet, the dates on the 50 'feeder'
sheets do not update the date. Only if those sheets are opened, does the date
update.

Is there a command to open and close those 50 sheets or a recalculate
command or perhaps, a macro is needed to open then close the 50 sheets.

Any suggestions?

I posted the same question about 3 hours ago but have'nt seen it appear
here, so if it does, please excuse the duplicate question (albeit, worded
differently)

Bob

Check your question in the "functions" group for my comment.
--
Regards,

RD

"iBob" <iBob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have 50 clients, each with an Accounts Recievable worksheet. Past due is
> determined by using the =now and =today functions. This information is
> then
> linked to Master sheet which displays all 50 clients at one time.
>
> The problem is:  When I open the Master sheet, the dates on the 50
> 'feeder'
> sheets do not update the date. Only if those sheets are opened, does the
> date
> update.
>
> Is there a command to open and close those 50 sheets or a recalculate
> command or perhaps, a macro is needed to open then close the 50 sheets.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> I posted the same question about 3 hours ago but have'nt seen it appear
> here, so if it does, please excuse the duplicate question (albeit, worded
> differently)
>
> Bob

0
RagDyer