Linked Objects Error

I have Excel spreadsheets which I link certain sections to
various Publisher files.  When I open a few (not all) of
the Publisher files and the update links begins, I receive
an error:  "A document with the name ??????? (Excel
spreadsheet name is shown) is already open.  You can not
open two documents with the same name, even if the
documents are in different folders.  To open the second
document, either close the document that is currently
open, or rename one of the documents."  This error occurs
even though there is only one occurence of the Excel
document open.  I can close the Excel document and the
links update slowly.  There doies not appear to be a
problem with either the Excel or Publisher documents as I
can open them both with the error on another machine on my
network.

Anyone have any ideas?  I would like to resolve the errors
as the Excel links in Publisher update much quicker if the
Excel document is open.

Thanks.
0
marunyon (2)

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Public Folder link to Excel File

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Need HELP! for Linking data

error 553

80070005 error #2

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

CRM Error

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

Linking to a static library
Hi all, I have a static library. I do not have the code, just the .lib file. I know the functions it houses. How can I link the library to my application using Visual Studio 2005. Regards, Nure call the functions. link with the library. that's it. Serge. http://www.apptranslator.com - Localization tool for your C++ applications <nure123@gmail.com> wrote in message news:313a883c-de8c-4a66-be7d-c9dba4a0fc6c@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > I have a static library. I do not have the code, just the .lib file. I > know the functions it houses. How can I li...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Error when changing average perpetual
I Have the following error in Microsoft Dynamics GP on the screen of average perpetual "Message #10577 Missing" somebody knows about this??? Thankļæ½s. Gabriela Martinez. ...

Outlook MAPI (WMS idle error message while shutting down)
I am loading the mapi32/mapisp32 dll in my program. When I shut down while my program is still running, I am getting "WMS Idle" message. 1. While shutting down, why i am not getting 'fnevCriticalError' notification in my IMAPIAdviseSink class?? and 2. What exactly is causing the WMS Idle message ? Any help will be appreciated... ...

Excel.Range.Name gives error an exception
Hi All, I am trying to execute below code but it gives me an COMException ///// Code Start //// public string GetName(Excel.Range range) { try { if (range.Name != null) { Excel.Name name = range.Name as Name; if (name.Name != null || name.Name.Length != 0) { return name.Name; } return string.Empty; } return string.Empty; } catch(Exception e) { return string.Empty; } } ///// Code End //// Now every time my very third line "if (range.Name != null)" gives me Exception an except...

CBitmap Attach/Detach
hi! i have an app where someone put the following code into an update function of a bitmap button: HBITMAP hbmTmp; hbmTmp = (HBITMAP)::LoadImage( AfxFindResourceHandle( MAKEINTRESOURCE( u_uiBitmapID ), RT_BITMAP ), MAKEINTRESOURCE( u_uiBitmapID ), IMAGE_BITMAP, 0, 0, LR_CREATEDIBSECTION | LR_LOADMAP3DCOLORS ); if( m_bmMain.m_hObject ) m_bmMain.Detach(); m_bmMain.Attach( hbmTmp ); isn't the detached object getting lost this way? and if so - is it correct that there is only a limited number of "lost bitmaps" "possible" within an...

WSDLReader error '80020009'
Hello, I have created an ASP page that calls a local webservice. Everything works fine on my system but once it is deployed to the server I get the following error. WSDLReader error '80020009' WSDLReader:XML Parser failed at linenumber 0, lineposition 0, reason is: WINHTTP5.DLL or higher must be registered to use the ServerXMLHTTP object. HRESULT=0x1: Incorrect function. - WSDLReader:Loading of the WSDL file failed HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect. - Client:One of the parameters supplied is invalid. HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect. Development Environme...

Error deleting a contact? How?
This is very odd. The CUserAuth I'm using to do this has Administrator rights, and there's no problem deleting any other contact. The difference is that this contact is held by a user that also has Administrator rights. The error I get is: @"80040220The user does not hold the necessary privileges.The caller does not hold the privilege with ID: {7E1CDC99-5379-429B-A8D2-AB6FE15F862B} D:\crm\Build\3297 \src\platform\include\OMCommon\OMSecurity.inl941" So the question is this - how do I delete users owned by other administrators? If you search the MS CRM SDK (or msdn...

Broken Links
I have Outlook 2002 running on Windows 2000 Professional. When I try to click on a link, I get the following error. "The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." This was working fine jsut the other day. Today I downloaded a critical update for IE 6.0 (prompted by Automatic Windows Update) and now I am getting this error. Can someone offer me any advice on how I can fix this error. Thanks. HI Roy, this could solve your problem http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;310049 -- Ic...