Linked Excel table - font color not printing in Word

Hi,
Hope someone can help me. I have weird printing problem that I can'
seem to fix! Here's the story ... I am using Windows XP and Offic
2003. I link excel tables into a word document (paste special/as link)
There is color font in the excel table. The color always appears on th
screen, but disappears when I print it to pdf or printer, *but onl
from certain PC's* Hence, the problem! I've compared the settings o
Word and Excel between the PC that can print the colored text and th
ones that cannot. To no avail. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
Philomen

Word 2010 beta: Cannot save my Normal.dotm file
Using the Word 2010 beta on Win7. I cannot save my Normal.dotm file - at least not usefully. I can open the file, edit it, add macros to it, whatever, and it will save (in the folder directory, the .dotm file will show a change in file size). But when I close Word, or if I open a new document in Word, the Normal.dotm file is reset to the default, losing any changes I've made. I can save and use other .dotm templates; but not the default Normal.dotm template. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup...

Excel 2007

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Inserting form values into a table

Opening Excel Workbooks

displaying colors in an mfc application
Hi everyone, I'm working on an MFC application. The application is a treeview in which are represented some objects (persons, roles....). I have declared some bitmaps in the visual project to represent these objects. My problem is that some colors of the bitmaps are not displayed. I guess there is a palette problem or something like that. Does anybody have an idea of what the problem is? Thanks a lot for your help.... Fred Try using ILC_COLOR24 | ILC_MASK when you create your imagelist. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fred" <fred@laposte.net> wrot...

help with simple maths in excel

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Grammar check not working

Font dosen't revert back to original after typing in date
Example I n my text I type I have December 28th The th automatically reduces to a much smaller font and once you hit the sapce bar to continue it reverts back to the larger font. It only does this some of times, why is this being so inconsistent?. I refortmated my comp. last week and when I reinstalled office I was hoping this inconsistent problem would have been resloved, but no 2nd question please. When I post a question in "discussion group" and check the box "Notify me of Replies" I never receice a reply to my question I then have to go back to ...

White Printing
How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks like, then deleting that so I can print in white. On Mon, 12 May 2008 18:46:03 -0700, PJ1980 <PJ1980@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank >when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks >like, then deleting that so I can print in white. Interesting. Does your printer have a WHITE ink cartridge? NO? You can't do it. Ther...

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Excel Problem

Excel DNS query