Is there a template for the executor of an estate?

I am the executor of my deceased mother's estate.  In order to close it out,
I must prepare a final account summary which lists assets, receipts,
distributions, etc.  Do you have a template that will make this task easier?
0
daughter (1)

trying to be a diligent daughter Wrote:
> I am the executor of my deceased mother's estate.  In order to close i
> out,
> I must prepare a final account summary which lists assets, receipts,
> distributions, etc.  Do you have a template that will make this tas
> easier?
Hi,
I did a Google search for "excel template estate" and there were quit
a few hits.
thx
Dav

--
Piranh
Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2043

How can i customize a Exchange Template?? Which is the tool for this ?
I want to modify the templates of exchange to add more data in mail. Someones knows how to do this or if exist any tool to do this?? thanks ...

Mail Merge Template
Hi all I'm attempting to create a mail mereg template that will allow me to add the Contact GUID from some of our records. I have an external database that I've extracted data to and the identifier is the Contact GUID. The template I'm creating will include a hyperlink to the external site allowing the contact to update their own data and submt it back to the external database but I need to add the GUID to the hyperlink I'm sending out. I've attempted this using the standard mail merge creation tools in Word but althought the GUID appears in the link description, it...

Need a template for priniting Memorex CD labels
Is there a template available that will allow printing the offset Memorex CD/DVD labels in MSPUB 2003? Thanks Jim There is a PDF template here with measurements. Is this the Memorex template you need? With the measurements it wouldn't be difficult to setup in Publisher. http://www.onlinelabels.com/Templates/OL5025PDF.html -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jcurts" <jcurts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C887096-8526-45C3-8F7B-A1496B8423E4@microsoft.com... > Is there a templa...

Landscape templates in publisher 2007
Hi --I just upgraded to publisher 2007. In the past I could choose a landscape or banner design and a template under "quick publications." It did not matter that the "quick publications" was in portrait in the sample -- the program would automatically modify it to fit the page size and orientation. However I can't seem to do this in the new publisher 2007. The template will stay exactly the same no matter what size paper you use. Even if i pick a smaller size the template bleeds over the edges. I know that I can group the objects and turn them manually or s...

word template ... PLEASE HELP !
Hello, I am trying to insert a word template into a publisher. However all my tries didnt achieve the purpose. I tried to import the document but it didnt take the graphic template only the wording were converted into the publisher. I tried to copy paste the template but i AM not able to do so because i cant even select it through the word document. I tried to take a screen capture and then use paint and to get in only the template then I inserted it into the publisher. It worked but the problem, the qualit of the picture is not good and I need to get this template for my publi...

Looking for a template for commercial properties
Without knowing what kind of template you want, I'd suggest visiting Microsoft's template site. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "John B." <John B.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0257DFE7-DD71-48F2-8B57-CD780F52A9DD@microsoft.com... > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=commercial+property&av=TPL000 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "John B." <John B.@dis...

A college transcript template in Excel
Does anyone know of a college transcipt template in Excel to use for small colleges. We are a small college and can not afford some big dollar program. I have found a excel transcipt for high school, but no luck with college yet. Can anyone help? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&...

Templates and distribution list membership
For creating user-accounts/mailboxes we use Templates. These are disabled used accounts with no mailbox and some predefined settings like group membership. When creating users we copy from this Template. But when you send mail to a Distribution list, the Template-user is also a member of the list, and Exchange tries to send the mail to this user. But it doesn't have a valid address and mailbox, so an error is returned for that user to one using the Distribution list. This brings up all kinds of questions. What's a good way to avoid this ? How about using this hotfix and crea...

Send Email Template to both emailaddress1+emailaddress1
Hello, In the Contact record there are two email addresses (that are default in the crm system) email1 - his schema fields name is "emailaddress1" email2 - his schema fields name is "emailaddress2" when we send an email to contacts by using Email Template the email sent to email1 (emailaddress1). is there an option to decide which email adresses the email template will use? OR is there an option to use both addreses (the email template will send to both emails addreses - email1 + email2) best regards, Amir Levi ...

add personal template to the insert worksheet dialog box
In Excel when you right click on the sheet tab and select 'Insert' the Insert dialog box opens. Clicking the second tab 'SpreadSheet Solutions' offers multiple templates to insert as a new tab. How do I add my own template to this list so that when I follow the steps I am inserting a template I created. Create the template then store it in this folder. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033 which is the Spreadsheet Solutions folder. Or in General Folder C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates Gord Dibben MS Exc...

Mail Merge with Template Letter
Hi. I'm trying to set up Mail Merge in MS CRM 3.0 for some Contact records and want to use the contact's Nickname when one exists. When I create a blank letter or try to edit an existing letter template, the Nickname field doesn't seem to be available. I know that custom fields aren't available, but where are the other out-of-the-box fields besides the first, middle, and last name and address fields? Am I missing something? Is it really this limited? Hi, Out of the box email merging is limited. Couple of ways get around it: 1. Connect Excel to the Filteredcontacts...

template of a ticket for a dance
I am looking to make out numbered tickets for a dance. would appreciate any templates that are available. Thanks There is a Publisher ticket here, scroll way down, maybe you can adapt it for your needs. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm There are many for Word, they could be adapted http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=ticket -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kokane" <kokane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7A7F994-2FEB-482E-BD02-ED189F945AFC@m...

Adding a stylesheet to an outlook template
Outlook 2003 I have created a web page with content (a large table) to be copied and pasted into an email template (.oft). It has a style sheet (internal or external, it can be changed) that formats the cells. How can this be referenced in the template? Since the only way that I know of to create a template of such complexity would be to copy it out of my web page designer (FrontPage) and it is WAY too complex to add in individual styles into each cell of the table, how can I link the style sheet? I tried to view the source of the new email message, but it doesn't seem to apply c...

Password Needed in Visual Basic templates?
Hi, When I open Visual Basic in Excel, I see .XLAs in the left column, and = all but VBAProject cannot be expanded/opened without a password? This is = the first time I tried to open these since I installed Office 2003, and = I never have set up a password. Are these supposed to be protected, and = if so, why? If not, does anyone know how to open them, or remove the security from = them? ...

Filtered nodes with template/param, but xsl:number still counts them?

chart templates
I'm trying to do an excel chart but am lost for design ideas. is there somewhere i can find some Excel chart templates? nigella - Have you considered browsing to www.microsoft.com or office.microsoft.com and searching for "excel chart templates" (without the quotes). Or, have you browsed to www.google.com or to groups.google.com and searched for "excel chart templates" (without the quotes). Or, you could browse to chart guru Jon Peltier's web site at www.peltiertech.com and ... If you have a specific chart in mind, please describe it in a newsgroup messag...

Can you add the Template Folder to OL Favorites?
Hi, Two machines Using xp sp2 Office '03 Using xp sp2 Office '07 Can you add the template folder to the OL favorites? Thanks in advance for any help Which "favorites" are you referring to? There are potentially at least = three.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=3D54 =20 "Rob A" <Robxxx@xxxAubrey.net> w...

I am looking for a template to create bank deposit slips.
I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a template to create my own. Thanks. Unless your printer has a magnetic ink cartridge, you will not be able to do this. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "kkmoore" <kkmoore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:571C5524-B368-492A-89CD-34CB94E7EF99@microsoft.com... >I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a > template to create my own. > Thanks. > On Jan 7, 10:51...

When does Word access a specified template?
I am using Word 2007. I create user guides for software. The template we use ("userguide.dot") is saved and stored on a server that is located in another state. (For example, I work in Kansas, and the physical location of the server on which the template is stored is in Michigan.) When I open the Word document on my local PC, a window pops up that shows me the path to the template on the server in Michigan that Word is accessing in order to open the document. For example, the window says... Opening: \\<Michiganserver>\<sharedrive>\path\path\path\usergu...

function template #2
Hi I am trying to use a function template as a member of a class. My class declaration is as follows: ref class CListCtrlSetup { public: CListCtrlSetup(void); template<class T> void InsColumn(T& lst, DataTable^ table); } and the function declaration is template<class T> void CListCtrlSetup::InsColumn(T& lst, System::Data::DataTable^ table) { try { DataColumnCollection^ columns = table->Columns; DataColumn^ column; CString str; int i, col = columns->Count; for(i=0; i<col; i++){ column = columns[i]; str = column->ColumnName; lst.Inser...

Source for templates for Publisher 2000?
I don't have Publisher 2002, yet all the examples on the MS site are for that version (I found this starting point here, http://office.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=microsoft+publisher&CTT=6&Origin=EC010331121033). Where is there a good resource site for Publisher 2000, pls? I need to see actual examples and after looking and looking on the net, have only a handful. Thanks. There is a good range in Publisher 2000, and you modify them for your needs. Publisher 2003 has an extensive range of templates and overall they are some of the best and most useable...

I need an Excel bi-weekly employee time sheet template
Hi - Does anyone have or know of a link to a bi-weekly employee time sheet template for Excel? I am a new bookkeeper and the one that is currently being used is hard to use. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! I would think you can look for a template on the Microsoft web page. Other wise I know someone who could build you one. "Books" wrote: > Hi - Does anyone have or know of a link to a bi-weekly employee time sheet > template for Excel? I am a new bookkeeper and the one that is currently > being used is hard to use. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! Hi Jennifer - THANKS for your rep...

Changing a Calendar template
Is it possible to change the Excel calendar templates to remove the day numbers? I want to use the premade templates as a guide, but not see (or just make light gray) the actual dates. ...

Exporting from Access to a Word Template
I keep track of client contacts using an access table. I would like to be able to export that contact information to a Word Letter Template, but only the client name, address, & phone, and only for one particular client at a time. It's my understanding that Mail Merge will do something close to this but exports everything. I also need the data to be exported into this word template file in particular locations. Outputto seems to output the data in a tabular format. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Hi Greg, There are basically two ways to go. Either use mailmerge...

Case Email Template
It seems that I am encountering a problem with data fields displaying the wrong information in my outgoing email when using an email template. It seems as if the customer information (customer/contact) is being displayed in place of the user/owner information. For example, a customer (Rep1) issues a ticket and the owner of the ticket, Kate, is assigned. In the outgoing email to the customer stating that an case has been assigned and to whom it is assigned is displaying the customer information instead of the owner. Saying to contact Kate and giving Kate's email when I state t...