Is it possible to view Excel split screen by tab within same file

I would like to view split screen tabs within the same Excel workbook.  Is
this possible?
0
SS (61)

Hi SS.  Go to Window - Arrange - and select the view you would like.  It
shows all tabs.  Minimize or close the ones you don't want.  I find the
vertical view the easiest to use.  HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"SS" wrote:

> I would like to view split screen tabs within the same Excel workbook.  Is
> this possible?
0
Michael5492 (655)
7/29/2005 4:09:05 PM
Window|new window
Window|Arrange (horizontal/vertical/whatever you want)
Check windows of activeworkbook (if you only want that one workbook)

You'll see something like Book1.xls:1 and book1.xls:2 (and so forth).

When you're done seeing all these windows, click on one you don't want and hit
ctrl-w.

Repeat until there's only one window left (or as many windows as you want).

Remember to save it the way you want, too.  But be careful, lots of users are
confused by those multiple windows into the same workbook.

--

Dave Peterson
0