Is it possible to use a 'Clear Cell Contents' Macro without it cl.

Hi! I'm currently working on a sheet which contains a lot of different
formulas in specific cells. What I want to do is to create a 'Clear Cells'
Macro to clear the specific cells without it clearing the formulas in the
cells. Is this possible ??????
0
anavrin (1)

I don't understand, what would you be clearing?  Do you mean that yo
would not want to see the formula or its result?  If so, you could jus
set the font color to white so it doesn't show up.

Range("A1").Font.ColorIndex = 2

--
kkkni
kkknie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=754

anarvin

Sub ClearItOut()
    Cells.Select
    Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, 1).Select
    Selection.ClearContents
End Sub

You can do the same manually by CRTL + A to select all cells.

F5>Special>Constants>Uncheck all but "Numbers" and OK

With number cells selected, right-click and "Clear Contents"

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:43:11 -0700, "anavrin"
<anavrin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi! I'm currently working on a sheet which contains a lot of different
>formulas in specific cells. What I want to do is to create a 'Clear Cells'
>Macro to clear the specific cells without it clearing the formulas in the
>cells. Is this possible ??????

0
Gord

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Single click selects multiple cells

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Macro to seperate data

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...

Macro

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

macros entering data

Using INDIRECT within functions