Intranet hyperlink to specific worksheet in excel file problem

Hello Everyone

I have an excel file that is quite large with more than 25 worksheets.

I would like to create a hyperlink to each worksheet from ou
intranet.

I can only create a hyperlink to my excel file that opens at the las
point I saved the excel file.

I hope that makes sense and anyone who can help me would be muc
appreciated

Jamie from Australi

Hi Jamie,
You can create a link with in Excel to a workbook and specific
sheet,   http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/sheets.htm

but I don't think you can create a hyperlink in
HTML that addresses a specific sheet in Excel.
---
HTH,

"jamie >" <<jamie.zst7x@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:jamie.zst7x@excelforum-nospam.com...
> Hello Everyone
>
> I have an excel file that is quite large with more than 25 worksheets.
>
> I would like to create a hyperlink to each worksheet from our
> intranet.
>
> I can only create a hyperlink to my excel file that opens at the last
> point I saved the excel file.
>
> I hope that makes sense and anyone who can help me would be much
> appreciated
>
> Jamie from Australia
>

> ---

dmcritchie (2586)

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Maximum file sizes

Where can I download 'USBSTOR.SYS' file
I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is needed. Type the path where the file is located and then click OK." I don't where I can find this file. Can I download it from Microsoft's web site? On 18-01-10 02:48, Kim M Wagie wrote: > I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I > receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP > Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is need...

File size #11

find action on log file

Windows XP x64 MFC application problem
I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this probem? >I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is >messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on >Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this >probem? The obvious response is - try debugging it on that platform and find where it's giving rise ...

Question -Problem

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8