internet explorer mime type resubmit to window error

I have an web-app that can produce a receipt by submiting
a html table into a new window and setting the mime type
to Excel. This functionality works fine.

If the user does not close this window and goes to create
a new receipt then the excel plugin within explorer simply
copies the data within the previous window into the new
window and ignores the new data.

Is there any solution to this problem?
0
anonymous (74722)

First, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Second, it does sound like some kind of caching problem.  Is there anyway you
can force the web application to refresh the cached data?

You may get a knowledgeable response in this newsgroup--there's lots of people
who know lots of different things.  But if you don't, you may to saunter down
the road to one of the Internet Explorer newsgroups and see what those people
have to offer.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Error with VBA code
I am having error with this statement. Do anyone know what's the error with this line: ..CheckBoxes(i).Value = False Dim i As Integer For i = 1 To 19 ..CheckBoxes(i).Value = False Next i I would guess that you have fewer than 19 checkboxes. -- Jim <xiaodan86@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1178702221.638576.248520@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... |I am having error with this statement. Do anyone know what's the error | with this line: | .CheckBoxes(i).Value = False | | | Dim i As Integer | For i = 1 To 19 | .CheckBoxes(i).Value = False | Next i | ...

Error removing replica from "SYSTEM CONFIGURATION" Public Folder
I want to remove an Exchange server from the replication tab on the "SYSTEM CONFIGURATION" public folder (Exchange System Folder). I am logged on with full rights however when I remove the server I get prompted for a username and password. No matter what I type I cannot remove any of the servers and eventually I get this error:-- "Exchange System Manager The operation failed. ID no: 80004005 Exchange System Manager OK" Any ideas? I am running Exchange 2003 with SP1. DB, Is the other machine inaccessible? You might want to try turning it back on and then remove t...

Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 to build Windows Phone OS Image??
Hi, Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone OS Image?? If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? Since the Windows Phone 7 core is Windoes CE 6.0.I am curious to know whether Windows Phone 7 OS Image can be built using Platform builder. TIA, Nithin On 29 June, 10:29, Nithin <nithin.papd...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone > OS Image?? > > If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? > > Since the Win...

tile window
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) does anyone know how to tile microsoft word windows vertically on an osx The closest you will come is Word>Window>Arrange All. Then fiddle them manually. Otherwise, you need an AppleScript: http://www.macosxhints.com/comment.php?mode=view&cid=96187 Or a utility: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/system_disk_utilities/windowtiles.html Cheers On 23/05/10 10:15 AM, in article 59bb8dd9.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "aprilgsims@officeformac.com" <aprilgsims@officeformac.com> wrote: &...

Outlook 2002 and Retrieving Data Error Message
OS is Windows XP SP1 Email - Outlook 2002 SP3 Error Message: Outlook is retrieving data from the Microsoft Exchange Server <server name>. You can cancel the request or minimize this message to the Windows taskbar until Outlook closes the message automatically. Other Related Issues: At times, the message displays the correct server name and sometime it does not. At times, it displays the name of an active directory server. This only happens to workstations located in an remote office connecting to the exchange server via ADSL\VPN connection. We have one exchange 2003 server - public...

divide so no error Excel 2007
I have a simple issue. I have two cells with numbers and I want to divide one by the other and set it up on many cells. Problem is if I enter the folmula befor there are actually numbers in the two cells I get the Divide by 0 error (#DIV/0!) So How can I divide A2 / B2 only if it won't produce an error? =IF(B2=0,0,A2/B2) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Striker" <striker3070@qwest.net> wrote in message news:%23CnsJAoRJHA.5244@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have a simple issue. I have two cells with numbers and I want to divide >one by the other and set it up ...

how to route messages using the internet and not the VPN c
Hi, we are currently in the process of evaluating exchange 2003 in the past we used 3rd party POP3 mail servers for each office, so each office also had it's own MX record no problem that way..BUT now we implemented AD and one of the exch2k3 server is the US is holding the Primary dns MX record for the company the same MX record that we want everyone else to use ( i.e someone@company.com ) regardless to which office they are located in. when the mail is being intercepted on the primary mail server, it's routing itself via the AD GC's servers internally on the vpn connection, becasu...

Any idea why this is giving me a #Value! Error?
Function FrstLtrs(MyStr As String) As String Dim temp Dim i As Long TmpStr = Split(Trim(MyStr)) 'MsgBox "String" + TmpStr For i = 0 To UBound(TmpStr) If Not (UCase(TmpStr) = "OF") And Not (UCase(TmpStr) = "FOR") And Not (UCase(TmpStr) = "THE") And _ Not (UCase(TmpStr) = "AND") And Not (UCase(TmpStr) = "A") Then If Asc(Left(TmpStr(i), 1)) >= 65 And _ Asc(Left(TmpStr(i), 1)) <= 90 Then FrstLtrs = FrstLtrs & Left(TmpStr(i), 1) End If End If Next End Function Find the mo...

Conversion error 05-09-04
I am using access 2003. When I link or import tables from Excel XP I get a Coversion Error table for those fields which contain user defined functions. I would appreciate it if you could susgest how I can remedy this problem. Thanks, Richard Richard ...

HELP- error Outlook
What's this mean and how to fix? in error dialogue box: "c:\program~1\micro~2 \office\outlook.exe" Abnormal program termination .. ...

FRx 6.7 vs 32-bit Windows 7
I'm getting the following error when trying to generate a report but only on the Windows 7 32-bit system. Running SQL Server 2005 on another server, Dynamics GP 9 client is installed on this machine. Component Error FRx is unable to process this output request for the following reason: C:\Windows\system32\msxml.dll could not be found. Generating a DrillDown Viewer or XML output file requires the following: -Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later -MSXML 4.0 SP1 or later It may be necessary to install (or reinstall) the component or components listed above. ** any suggestions or re...

DPM 2010 Remote Agent Install (windows firewall settings)
I'm looking for the specific ports I need to unblock in order to push the agent from the console. All the documentation references point to firewall settings for the DPM server. I'm only interested in the windows firewall settings on the client (protected machine) necessary to push the agent. If I manually install on the client the installer opens the correct ports on the firewall for the agent to function so I'm not even concerned about those settings. I just need to be able to install/uninstall from the console and have been unable to do so unless I turn off the...

HTTP Error 401.2
Hi, I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on my Domain controller running windows 2003 standard server and email router on exchange 2003. My local ip subnet is 172.0.0.x With ms vpn connection, I can access to ms crm by using outlook 2003 or internet explorer by opening the default ms crm page remotely. However, if i connect to ms crm with different subnet 10.0.0.x, i cannot connect to ms crm. 10.0.0.x subnet is routed to 172.0.0.x, where my users normally login email from the exchange 2003. What puzzle me is why i can authenticate from exchange 2003 but not ms crm server on using the same...

out of office to internet
We r using sbs2003. Out of office only works internally even I've enabled out of office responses for internet from System Manager. any idea is appreciated.. In ESM, under Global Settings/Internet Message Formats. kazi wrote: > We r using sbs2003. Out of office only works internally even I've enabled out > of office responses for internet from System Manager. > > any idea is appreciated.. -- Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS. Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org Free Internet calling - www.skype.com Free SQ...

'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! 2nd Request
I just upgraded my Dell PII 400 from W2000 SP4 to WXP SP1. I was having a lot of problems with Outlook XP crashing multiple times while in use, which was 1 reason for the upgrade, as Outlook is current, with all available updates having been applied. Under XP, when I start Outlook, 9 out of 10 times I get a message box entitled: 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library' with the text: 'Runtime Error! Program: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination.' When I click OK, Outlook closes. The next time, it starts OK, but has to scan the Personal f...

Type mismatch 04-02-10
Can anyone help? I am getting "Type mismatch (error 13)" when I try to call a method. The method is on a class module. The call is from a userform sub. The call: Dim DataSource as Leaf ... Set DataSource = new Leaf .... various properties of DataSource are used successfully ... .... then the problem call ... DataSource.Insert 1,"^" <<. msg occurs trying to execute this line .... The method: In class module "Leaf" ... Public Sub Insert (ipOrdinal, ipSubValue) Dim Ordinal Dim SubValue .... various statements .... call to another met...

Word windows 07 docs let's crash win for mac 2008

cannot filter excel files in "files of type"
I have Outlook 2003, and when I try to add an attachment, I cannot filter based on Excel files in "Files of type". Excel is the listed but other like Word are. The entire Office 2003 suite is installed on the PC and I tried reinstalling to no avail. Also, Customize is grayed-out under the tools menu in Outlook\new mail message. Please help me out. thanks. Sorry, I mean to say Excel is NOT listed under "Files of Type" "wli2k2" wrote: > I have Outlook 2003, and when I try to add an attachment, I cannot filter > based on Excel files in "Files ...

Polling Error
I keep receiving this error when polling one location. "<<Post Message>> No response was received for Message Type 3 (Worksheet Status) We are running RMS V1.2 sp2. The site polls to HQ twice a night. The worksheet is a 401. We get the store data and batch information but it disrupts the interstore transfers. any Help? I'd start checking the event viewer logs on all machines involved, and any other logs the transfer program might have as a start... "Paul Houston / Eastern National" wrote: > I keep receiving this error when polling one location. > &q...

error message 80080005
all the answers on the board are from last year windows vista home premium 32 bit Hello Larry, Fresh from 2010 http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&p=1&tid=887cb668-67b2-4b8f-bbe3-09c97244db84&mid=887cb668-67b2-4b8f-bbe3-09c97244db84 "larry" wrote: > all the answers on the board are from last year > > windows vista home premium > > 32 bit Hello Larry, Fresh from 2010 http://www.microsoft.com/communities/ne...

Error Code 800ccc0f
Hi. I´ve gotten the error code above with protocol IMAP. The port is correct. And the account and server name are correct too. I can´t even move a message from one file to other. Can someone help me? Thanks. Renato Please post the complete error message. Error Code 800CCCOF can be many different things depending what the error say's -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Renato-Brazil" <Renato-Brazil@discussions.micros...

excel error "no more new fonts..."
Using Excel 2002. Pretty large sheet with about 60 tables. refuses to copy and paste a table. Getting error message "no more new fonts may be added to this workbook" cannot find anything anywhere on this error. ...

unknown error message
what does this message mean and how do i correct it. 553 sorry, that domain isn't allowed to be relayed thru this MTA (#5.7.1) ...

User Activity window in GP 9
Hi! Does anyone know why GP removed the User Activity option under Tools-Setup-System in GP 9? How can you tell who's logged in the system without going to SQL Query Analyzer or Enterprise Mgr? Thanks -- Marisol Mortera Hi Marisol, Now found under Tools --> Utilities --> System Robert Marisol wrote: > Hi! > > Does anyone know why GP removed the User Activity option under > Tools-Setup-System in GP 9? How can you tell who's logged in the system > without going to SQL Query Analyzer or Enterprise Mgr? Thanks ...

DPM RC 2010 Agent Install on Windows Server 2008 R2
We are having trouble installing the DPM agent on a terminal server running Windows Server 2008 R2. If we install the agent manually, it installs fine and then gives this error when we try to attach it: 0x80004005 We removed all group policies from the server and turned off the firewall, but we still get this error. When I uninstalled the agent and tried to re-install through the console, this is what was in the error log: 12BC 0E94 04/06 14:07:08.824 03 agentcfg.cpp(475) [000000000076C200] NORMAL Cound not find configuration for DPMRA 12BC 0E94 04/06 14:07:08.824 03 run...