insert multiple page Word document into Excel

How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view
the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the
Word document?

Hi
this is IMHO not the way Excel will work (and I doubt this is possible)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"S.W." <S.W.@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I
can view
> the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or
editing the
> Word document?

0
frank.kabel (11126)
12/7/2004 7:51:29 PM
Not quite the same, but how about just using a wide column and copy|paste all
the text from the word document into that column.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

Document Viewer installer error

Excel VBA

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

How to get to email from Word

Please Help with Multiple Field Primary Keys
I have two tables in a database that have to use four fields for a unique identifier and primary key. How do I set up a query to set a relationship between those four fields together as one? When I add the tables to the query I see the fields, but I am not having any success properly setting the relationships. The upper half of the query design window is where the 2 tables appear. Drag Field1 from Table1, and drop it into Field1 from Table2. Access displays a join line from one table to the other. Drag Field2 from Table1, and drop it into Field2 from Table2. Repeat for the other 3 f...