insert DATE automatically #3

I have a worksheet,that has to be updated everyworking day of my company.How
to insert today's date below yesterday's(or last working day) date in date
column,what function will insert today's date automatically after 12 in
midnight by considering the date is working day or not?

Hi Tungana,
See  http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm#autodate

You should read the material at top as well, but it is an Event macro and is
installed differently than other macros.   Right Click on the workseet tab,
View Code,  plop in the code from the above.    When you type
something into Column B,   the date in Column A will be filled in automatically.

There is also a shortcut available    Ctrl+;   (semicolon)
which will use the short date form in your Regional Settings (control panel)
     http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm
---
HTH,

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" <TUNGANAKURMARAJU@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a worksheet,that has to be updated everyworking day of my company.How
> to insert today's date below yesterday's(or last working day) date in date
> column,what function will insert today's date automatically after 12 in
> midnight by considering the date is working day or not?

infopath with crm 3.0
Hi, i am using crm3.0 for 2 months so i have much to learn. crm3.0 forms are not so customizable, you cant build whats in your mind so here is my question, i want to design a page with infopath 2003 and want crm3.0 to get the data entered by several different users on different machines. considering i am totally new, i want to know the logic, and the procedure. Thank you, ...

Automatic Mount of Private Store Fails-Exch 2000
First the symptoms: When users try to get to their accounts through the OWA they get 'HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable'. Tried to troubleshoot this error by following the article from mssoft. the only thing that 'fit' my situation was part which said to check if store are mounted. In exchange manager the private store wasn't mounted. So I mounted it manually. But still I can't access OWA or even using Outlook on the local network. After rebooting the server the same situation exists--the private store shows as unmounted but gives me no errors when I do try to mount it m...

Security Levels #3
Can We Modify default "Security Levels", Or How can We Define New Security Levels? Thanks In Advance I'm not certain of your exact question. RMS has 31 predefined security levels (0 - 30), which can be customized to your liking. There is no way to add a new one, but I have not seen where 31 is ever too few. To change which security level a Cashier has by default, just go into the Cashier's properties. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises 320-230-2288 rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us "M Zaman" <MZaman@dis...

Automatically send email montly
I'm setting up scheduling on all the workstations to run cleanmgr.exe and AutoDeFrag.exe every month. When this task is complete I want the stations to e-mail the Log file (SchedLgU.txt) to me so I can check that the tasks ran properly. Is there a way I can automatically schedule the same e-mail & attachment to be sent each month? Cheers, Bruce Walker Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/skedrpt.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all ...

Problem with xy scatter with dates
I am trying to create an x-y scatter chart where both the x values and the y values are dates. I highlight the 2 adjacent columns of date data and click on Insert>Scatter. Instead of a scatter graph, I get a line chart with 2 lines (the two data columns). The x values on the graph are simply a count of the data points as in a line chart. If the 2 columns of data are not dates, I get the correct scatter chart, but not if the x-values are dates in which case I get a line chart. How can I get a scatter chart with both x-values and y-values as dates? You could select just the Y val...

Make Table Query
I have a Macro and at the end of the Macro I have a Make Table Query that I would like to automatically save as todays date in the current database. Does anybody have an idea on how I can do this? On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:40:24 -0700, dswiders@gmail.com wrote: >I have a Macro and at the end of the Macro I have a Make Table Query >that I would like to automatically save as todays date in the current >database. Does anybody have an idea on how I can do this? A date is just a field value. Saving today's date as a Table is almost certainly VERY bad design. Why do an expensive, awk...

Deleted Items Retention #3
I have a question about the Deleted items retention period. When a user highlights messages from their inbox and does a shift delete without sending them to the deleted items folder, are they recoverable with the deleted itmems retention feature with Exchange by going to tools recover deleted items whithin Outlook? Thanks in advance. Chad This may help shed some more light on Deleted Item Retention, including your particular question about shift-delete. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/249680 -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blo...

Font color #3
How do I change font color in an Excel spreadsheet so it will remain until I change it again. Clicking on font color only seems to change it for one cell. Thanks, Select all the cells whose font color you wish to change, then change the font color. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "aberry1014" <aberry1014@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7B8E2D9-A876-44D8-9108-0DE0C8AFCEEB@microsoft.com... > How do I change font color in an Excel spreadsheet so it will > remain until I > chang...

Automatic Emails
Hello I would first like to apologize if this has been asked before. I have seen some topic similar, but none the same. I am using Outlook 2003, and every morning I send the same email (with an Excel spreadsheet) to one person, CC'd to 3 other people. The Excel sheet never changes, neither do the recipients. Is there a way to set this up to automatically send this email every morning, Monday thru Friday? Thank you much Adam FT Benning, GA See if the info here helps: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm <bladze420@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1135086118.903225...

Ingenico I6550 #3
I don't know if any of you guys have the same issue, i am using RMS 2.0 SP1 and Ingenico i6550, everything worked execpt after i swipe that credit card it didn't press enter, i have to do that manually. If anyone have been through this problem and have a sulution please let me know. Thank you. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_051F_01C89515.1F7BFB90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable TJW, As with all RMS implementations of a pinpad, the first Enter keystroke = is for the customer to c...

Append Query every day at certain time automatically
Hi, So i have a query qryStats. Basicaly i want to be able to see how the stats have changed over a period so i was thinking of turning that simple query into an Append Query so that it just add the results to a table tblStats. I tested it and it works great so i can design reports and the result is exactly what i want. Problem is im going to forget to run the query each day. What are my options? Can i write code of some kind that runs the append query each day at, lets say 16:00? YES but your db would need to be running in order for that to work. You could also create...

Date Picker
Hello, Is there a DatePicker in Excel 2007 so I can pick a date when I focus on a cell? If not, where can I get one? Thanks, Miguel Look here: http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message news:776296c8-83d8-467e-aefb-c31b24446bf7@b15g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > Is there a DatePicker in Excel 2007 so I can pick a date when I focus > on a cell? > > If not, where can I get one? > > Thanks, > Miguel ...

Dates are not displayed in ComboBox
I have a From ComboBox and a To ComboBox on a Form; cboFrom and cboTo. The Row Source is this: SELECT DISTINCT SharePrices.DateTime FROM SharePrices ORDER BY SharePrices.DateTime; The SQL is this: SELECT DISTINCT SharePrices.DateTime FROM SharePrices ORDER BY SharePrices.DateTime; Nothing is showing in either ComboBox; all I see is a whole bunch of blanks. I just did this in another form in another Access database. I can’t figure out why it’s not working for me now. I’m using Access 2007. I’d sincerely appreciate any insight with this. Thanks! Ryan -- Ryan--...

Migrating Data from Act 2005 to CRM 3.0
Is it possible for me to export from Act 2005 to Outlook and then, export into CRM 3.0. Will this all me to keep the notes in Act 2005. ...

Year to date sales history of inventory
How can this system provide me with cumulative sales numbers of a particular item ie: How many total gym shorts did we sell in 12 months? Detailed Sales Report with a custom date range. In the body of the report look at the top line (Overall) that will give you the answer you seek my child. Now go caterpillar blossom into a butterfly. Rob "KatieH" wrote: > How can this system provide me with cumulative sales numbers of a particular > item ie: How many total gym shorts did we sell in 12 months? Musta got a new batch o glue, huh? (g) KatieH To pick up where Rob started...

Excel 2003 - VBA
Does anyone have and idea how to create the date of the last day of the previous month? Craig Hi Craig =Dateserial(year(date), month(date), 0) HTH. Best wishes Harald "Craig Brandt" <brandtcraig@att.net> wrote in message news:yvVxk.22131$89.8111@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com... > Does anyone have and idea how to create the date of the last day of the > previous month? > > Craig > > =TODAY()-DAY(TODAY()) -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Craig Brandt" <brandtcraig@att.net> wrote in message news:yvVxk.22131$89.8111@nlpi069.nb...

ReInstallation of Outlook Client off line version on Vista Office 2007 Version 3.0vc
Has anybody successfully managed to achieve this as i need to add a new user to a vista machine which already has a CRM offline user attached. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/removeclient.mspx Following the above link i know works fine for XP and 2003, but as things have changed in 2007 the above i am sure would not work with the new SQL Database that is installed with Vista and Outlook 2007. Any ideas. ...

Conditional formatting with dates formula problem.
Hello. I appreciate help on this topic. I'm very new to excel's conditional formatting capabilities and I need help on the following: I have a worksheet where I am using columns A and B to be fashioned into a type of "reverse" library checkout card; I want to flag when 120 days have passed since an item has been checked out. All cells are blank with the exception of the formatting applied to cells in column A. For example, Condition 1 on cell A1 has the formula: =IF(ISBLANK(B1),(A1-TODAY())<120) **I've also tried =IF(ISBLANK($B1),($A1-TODAY())<120) My objecti...

Office 2000 Excel SP-3: Nasty intermittent bug during save.
The bug occurs in the following circumstances (although not every time). 1. Two files are open, - a 'book4' type temporary file that I couldn't care less about. - a rather large 10 sheet workbook that I've been working on. 2. I try to save the large file - instead - the _temporary file_ is saved _over_ the large file on the disk. - an error message is displayed saying the file has been saved but that it is out of memory and had to close it. - the temporary file is displayed. 3. Generally the large file disappears from the task bar. 4. If the large file doesn't disppea...

Add Actual End Date to Resolved Cases view
Hi We would like to add the actual end date to the Case General Tab or possibly to the Resolved Cases and/or My Resolved Cases view. I know that the Actual End Date is available on the Service Activity and Case Resolution but this field is not available for the Case. Any workaround for this? Thanks Mark ...

Protect sheet #3
I am working on an Excel document witch is a big database. I would like to set a password with the "protect sheet" option in the Tools/Protection menu. "Normal" users who will open the database won't be able to edit the document, but will rather open it in "read only" mode. The problem is that I still want these users to be able to use the "auto filter" and also use the "sort A-Z" option. I have tried to select these options in the configuration of the protection (protect sheet window) but it doesn't work. I can't do any of those tw...

.net 3.0 on GP 7.5?
I need to know if the .net 3.0 framework will "break" GP 7.5. .net 3.0 is necessary for another application which will be running on the same machine. I cannot find an answer on Partnersource or various other resources that I've looked into. 7.5 is not supported by Microsoft anymore... Any insight would be much appreciated! Dear, You can export the data from the first company using SmartList, and use Integration Manager or Macro's to import the transactions into the other company, please let me know if you need any help in either ways. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daou...

Access autonumber field changes to date format when Excel imports
When importing Access data into Excel, the autonumber field in Access is chenged to date format instead of a general number format. I could run a macro to change the number format but this only happens on some Vista machines, not all. Any suggestions as to why this is happening? ...

Insert cell text every 5 rows in a column
I need to go from this: apple orange widget 7845 santa 34blue test witch never 45hold 74more to this: apple orange widget 7845 santa TEXT 34blue test witch never 45hold TEXT 74more Anyone know how to do this? Regards Mike See your original pos -- VBA Noo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- VBA Noob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3383 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56846 Sub InsertRow() Dim LastRow As Long Dim RowNdx As Long LastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, &...

Adding the path and filename to all Excel documents automatically.
The organziation I work for requires that certain information, especially the path and filename, appear in the footer of all documents. I have been able to set this up in Word but I'm stuck as to how to do it in Excel. Any suggestions would be appreciated. --------------- Tykhung. Tykhung, Unless you have excel 2002 or later I think you need a macro, see here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pathname.htm#footer If you have not used macros http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm The first link also has a link to the 2002 instructions but here it is anyway http://sup...