Increase Checkbox Size

Hello all,
How can I increase the size of a checkbox control in Excel
2000 - increasing the width and height parameters
increases the area surrounding the checkbox but not the
actual box itself. I need to increase the size of the box
so that it is clearly visible when the worksheet is viewed
at 50% zoom.
anonymous (74722)

You cannot increase the size of the checkbox.

--
Greeting from the Gulf Coast!
http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays
"Mr Snrub" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
> How can I increase the size of a checkbox control in Excel
> 2000 - increasing the width and height parameters
> increases the area surrounding the checkbox but not the
> actual box itself. I need to increase the size of the box
> so that it is clearly visible when the worksheet is viewed
> at 50% zoom.

twodays (259)
12/3/2003 2:29:38 AM
Thanks for the reply. I actually found a workaround for
this problem. For those who are interested it can be found
at:
http://dbforums.com/arch/103/2003/8/896733

It actually works quite nicely.

0