in excel can I write = c2 as a formula such as =cell(2,3)

Sheet1 is a price list
if a person enters 5 in cell a5 (quantity) I want that 5 to be place in the
first blank
line on sheet two. To do so I need to write that cell as a formula. PS I
don't know visual basic and would prefer not to use it.

0
segray (1)

Hi
not really sure what you're trying to do. What else in on sheet 2?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

segray wrote:
> Sheet1 is a price list
> if a person enters 5 in cell a5 (quantity) I want that 5 to be place
> in the first blank
> line on sheet two. To do so I need to write that cell as a formula.
> PS I don't know visual basic and would prefer not to use it.
0
frank.kabel (11126)
9/23/2004 9:19:00 PM
If I understand your post correctly, your sheet 2 cell (wherever it is
should have this formula

=Sheet1!A5

segray Wrote:
> Sheet1 is a price list
> if a person enters 5 in cell a5 (quantity) I want that 5 to be place i
> the
> first blank
> line on sheet two. To do so I need to write that cell as a formula. P
> don't know visual basic and would prefer not to use it

--
BenjieLo

BenjieLop's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26299